Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][L- N+][P-1X1] wishing again-alternate ( for edluver1992) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 6:17 pm

Moni searched the house but didn't find anyone, frowning. He went to the front door and noticed and official looking note. 'The inhabitants of this establishment are detained for questioning until further notice.' Moni froze. 'Oh no...' He though, dread fulling him.
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 6:23 pm

Fryma frowned as he walked up beside Moni. "Let's go," was all he said when he read the notice and walked toward the mayor's house in the center of the village. "Where is Moni's mother? Under what conditions has she been taken into custody," he demanded upon reaching the house.

edluver1992

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 6:35 pm

"Questionin', mayor didn't say wot crime." The man said gruffly. "She and 'er girl is in here." Moni heard a cry and his eyes widened. His sister, Maria.
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 6:39 pm

Fryma glared at the man. "Let me through. I demand to speak with your mayor about this." Fryma started past but was stopped roughly by the man. "Let me through," he repeated, his voice deathly calm.

edluver1992

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 6:54 pm

The man hesitantly let him through, and Moni followed, worried about the safety of his family.
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:02 pm

Fryma burst through the interior doors just in time to see a whip being flicked through the air towards a girl that very closely resembled a younger Karin. Before it could land on its intended target, Fryma snatched it from its wielder, a look of promising death on his face. "What," he demanded coldly, "do you think you are doing to that young girl?"

edluver1992

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:14 pm

Moni ran to the girl, hugging her. "M-moni!" She cried and hugged him, whimpering from welts already on her back. Moni felt rage burning through him, glaring at the mayor. He had no idea where his mother was yet.
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:18 pm

"Don't just stand there like an idiot," the enraged spirit hissed. "Tell me what you are doing. Is this how you question people now? Do you truly not care about your people this much as to beat an innocent little girl?! Answer me!"

edluver1992

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:35 pm

"They refused to give me information on the forest." Moni fought back a scream. 'They've never been in the forest!" He wrote, glaring at him.
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:45 pm

"Are you still going on about tearing down my forest, then? How many times do I have to tell you, you'll never defeat my army? There are more than just wild animals in that forest. There are supernatural things even I don't know about. Tearing down that forest would be asking for death. However, at this moment, the idea doesn't sound too bad. Where's Karin? Have you been torturing her, too?"

edluver1992

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:56 pm

"She's being watched by the guards until it's time for me to question her. And your primitive army of flowers and birds are nothing against guns and men."
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:21 pm

"You are not going to 'question' her. Tell me where she is. Now." Fryma had grabbed the mayor by the front of his shirt and slammed him against the wall, his patience with the man reaching its final limits.

edluver1992

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:42 am

The man grudgingly pointed to the right door and Moni hurried to open the door, seeing his mother bound and gagged. Moni turned to the mayor with pure hatred in his eyes before going and beginning to untie her.
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:09 am

Before they left, Fryma turned to the mayor. "Try to tear down the Forest of Songs. I will meet you with an army so strong and fierce, you'll have nightmares about it for the rest of your life. It will be an army your people will talk about fifty generations from now. Try it. I challenge you." With that, Fryma curled his lip and walked away supporting Moni's sister. "I am sorry about what happened back there," he told her, bowing deeply.

edluver1992

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:59 pm

She looked at him for a moment before hugging him, trembling. Moni helped his mother as they took the two home. Moni turned to Fryma. 'If we just leave them at the house, they'll get taken again...' He wrote in the dirt sadly.
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games