Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Role Play
☼The aftermath☼ Open ♥ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tediri

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 5:48 pm
User Image
Roselyn
User Image

"How are we supposed to get him back to your group..?" Roselyn asked Eisis, watching Devanus look for something to help the boy move more quickly.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:33 am
"I wish I knew. All I can say is have him lean on someone. I dont know. Im not part of the medical group." Enisis gets a call over his walkie from Kadashi saying all clear and he looks back at the rest of the group. "All I know is we dont have much time. Especially if the bombers are still going to be in route."  

raozspaz

Tediri

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 12:03 pm
User Image
Roselyn
User Image

Nodding slightly, she held up his side that she was on, and looked at Akira. 'Hopefully this works...' She thought to herself as she looked back at the boy.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 12:42 pm
Dervanus
User Image
"Acctually that might cause too much stress on his leg. I suggest we just make a stretch. So he can lay down and we can drag him along without any trouble." Dervanus said pulling two large metal polls out of a pile of rubble.

bebosis

Tediri

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 12:47 pm
User Image
Roselyn
User Image

"Think that would work...?" she asked with a worried look.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 2:21 pm
Dervanus
User Image
"It should, this way if we get into any trouble i can just put the stretcher down instead of dropping him on the ground." Dervanus said still looking around for some clothes. "Help me find some blankets or some clothes or something so i can finish it."

bebosis

Tediri

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 1:57 pm
User Image
Roselyn
User Image

Letting Akira hold the boy up, Roselyn looked around, finding a small blanket wrapped around a dead little girl. She unwrapped it from the girl and brought it back to Dervanus. "This work?" She asked, showing him the somewhat dirty blanket.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:13 pm
Dervanus
User Image
"Yeah it should." Dervanus said taking the blanket and kneeling down using some wire to tie the blanket to the two polls. As he did he glanced over at the little girl and smiled. "Its such a shame, she barely got a start on life before she died." He said then looked back down at the stretch finishing it. "Alright get him on."

bebosis

Tediri

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 1:40 pm
User Image
Roselyn
User Image

She nodded slightly and looked back at the girl. "She didnt. But i guess it was her time to go from this world." She muttered and went to help Akira with the boy and had him lay down on it.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:09 pm
Tediri says:
(( Did everyone leave or something....? :/ ))

Bai now...

Tediri

bebosis

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 6:38 pm
((Dunno. Been waiting for someone else to post besides me. D: )  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:04 pm
Tediri says:
(( I just posted before x.x" Panterbear hasnt posted for a while.. i dunno why D: ))

Bai now...

Tediri

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 2:03 am
(I'm not gone... I'm waiting for Rao to post Zach again... but I think I'll just find you guys...'~')  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 1:42 pm
Tediri says:
(( he wont be posting for a while x.x" ... I imagine that you got the msg as well though. ))

Bai now...

Tediri

Tediri

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 1:52 pm
Tediri says:
(( Raozspaz's responses will be posted by me from now on. He will send them to me in PM, and i will be posting them in here. Sorry if they are delayed a bit...I cant be online 24/7. Also, they will be in quotes when I post them for him.
♥ Please and thank you for reading this. ♥ ))

Bai now...

Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games