Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Non-Anime Related
What Are You Questing? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CameraxxWHORE

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 7:52 pm
Anakin: Lost two more to the Light side...
Me: WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!
Anakin: Trying to turn you to the Dark Side of the Force.
Me: *using her awsome control over duct tape, duct tapes Anakin to the ceiling*  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 7:57 pm
*lost* *Azuma blackedout eyes*  

Ceveo

CameraxxWHORE

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 7:58 pm
Me: *revives*  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 11:02 am
I'm questing for 3 halos on the slot machines... other than that, I got nothing. Damnit... just one more coin. gonk

It's this next one I can feel it... no, that's just my p***s. pirate

I thought it was a roll of tokens. surprised  

Gavan VanDal

Lunatic

8,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

CameraxxWHORE

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 7:05 pm
*dies from horrible images that sprang to her mind*  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 8:14 pm
I just realized i'm a faerie...I need some wings ^^

I'm questing for the fairy wings...I could have them now i just dont wanna sell anything, so i'm gonna wait to donate again, sell mi letters and hopefully get them ^^  

violet faerie

Dariram
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 12:25 am
Letters... cuz those are awsome and really like/want more! and stuff to pull my outfit together I guess~  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 2:29 am
I have problems thinking of my new looks. Hence I have real trouble with quests. I never know what I want to be.  

Ceveo

VanillaCreamCoveredOreo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 8:23 pm
I'm trying to save up for somewhat of a goth wardrobe but I keep spending money crying . In real life I have this horrible habit too. I WANT CLOTHES FROM HOT TOPIC!! Sorry, I'm a drama queen. Still there are things my mum says I have to get if I want it. Hot Topic and Suncoast are my stores, I love them.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 9:28 pm
I'm on a qwest to get Doll ears, so I'm really looking for donations at the moment, I'm not very close to getting them so it really sucks. I'm also looking for any spare clothes or extra clothes that people don't want anymore and could give to me instead heart Man it's hard getting things on here, it's to expensive (well I think it is atleast)  

_-Mitsubachi-_-Fujin-_

Shameless Elder

18,100 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200

Tsukino Senshi Atokad

Interesting Seeker

3,400 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 2:43 am
im questing for the Dark Cape in the Barton town shop sweatdrop very expensive i wouldnt mind a donation also anyone who can tell me where to find it cheaper will prolly get some of the money i have left after i get it

(who should i talk to for a wishlist to put in my signature)  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 8:23 pm
RivalGT
im questing for the Dark Cape in the Barton town shop sweatdrop very expensive i wouldnt mind a donation also anyone who can tell me where to find it cheaper will prolly get some of the money i have left after i get it

(who should i talk to for a wishlist to put in my signature)

For your wishlist problems, my friend Seki has a store. Here's the link. < http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=6788596n >

The link might not work. I think the stores still aren't up.  

CameraxxWHORE

Bemused Dreamer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 9:19 pm
Right now I'm questing for a Steel-Plated Ninja Band. I think I'm trying to get as many donation items as I can. Normally I would try getting a Hammi Hat or the april 04 donation items next, but I have a feeling that the bands' price will skyrocket if I buy the other three sweatdrop

Right now: 10/45k abouts.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 9:53 pm
AHHh i'm a wreck...

which should i buy first? Fairy wings or a Zony set *dies*  

violet faerie

violet faerie

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 10:28 pm
Got the Zony...on to the fairy wings ^^ 3nodding xd  
Non-Anime Related

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games