Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Role Play
Ninja's And Fruit Don't Mix (A Naruto/ Fruits Basket mix) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Bubblelicous

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:00 pm
(Wow that was a weird way to save him......he might not can have kids now sweatdrop )
I rushed to Kyo, "Kyo!" I then help him up while blushing slightly I though, 'if I can heal out side wounds maybe inside as well ok here goes!' I feel my tears go to my lips then I kiss Kyo to heal his injury I then see if I can't find Orochimaru.
I growled as I got the wrong target I then decide to stick her on the roof & try again I this time dropped from the ceiling & grab him.
I went wide eyed as Orochimaru grabbed Kyo I then try to save him, but he sent his snakes on me! I was helpless as he took him, "Kyo!" I screamed.
I laughed as I knocked him out as I went to a abonded house that I had too Kisa that time to begin a bit of fun with him.
(Noz!)
I got the snake off of me & fell on my knees crying.
(Aura clone)
I senced a great pain with my other self though not physical, "Gaara.....Kyo I think he got kidnapped by Orochimaru where did he go?"
I looked at her surprised then I tell her the location of his place, "Becareful!" I infrom her.
I nodded then tell the other me where he was at.
(real Sara)
I got up found Kisa, & put her back inside then took off again this time to save Kyo! 'Please, Kyo-kun hang in there I'm coming!' I thought as I jumped through the tree tops.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 9:14 am
Once the others got there where Izon,Naruto and Sasuke was at they started planning to help stop Kanatta, but she was out of their sight.
Izon looked around angrily but then remembered something. "Miroku I got an idea."

Miroku looked at him seriously ready to hear his idea."Izon are you thinking what im thinking?"

Izon nodded. "Yes I am. Alright listen up everyone. I know how we can find Kanatta."

Kanatta sensed Orochimaru's chakra. She then even more angry as her black chakra started surrounding her. She then started tracking down Orochimaru so she could get rid of him once and for all.
(wow Kanatta rlly does want 2 kill Orochimaru badly sweatdrop )  

Kanatta Kishimaku

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Brandisher 100

The Bubblelicous

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 8:34 pm
(Dddddddddddddddddddddaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmmmmmnnnn)
(aura clone)
I cursed as Kanatta ran off again. "Guys!" I yell as I went after her.
I sighed as I went with Sara's clone after Kanatta.
"Damn it!" I muttered as I followed them.
I followed as well.
(Real Sara)
I stopped as I saw the place that Gaara was talking about, I went in. & started looking for Kyo.
I had the boy chained to a wall I smacked him around a bit every so often then I muttered to him, "Will your girl friend come to save you, or will you die here?.......hmhmhm if she does come she will get a surpise" I then get a chair & wait for her to come so I could kill them both.
(Crazy ay?)  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 8:32 am
Izon started following them then looked over at Miroku that was right next to him. "You guys im gonna use a certain jutsu that me, Miroku, and Kanatta used before, but I need you guys to protect me in case we run into trouble. Got it?"

Kanatta continued running then she was out of sight of everyone that was following here. As she continued running towards Orochimaru's hideout she sensed Sara. She then went inside and ran into Sara.

Izon closed his eyes then opened them again. He was then in Kanatta's mind but he had to fight to stay there just to see where she was at and what was going on. "I found her and she's with Sara."  

Kanatta Kishimaku

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Brandisher 100

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 5:26 pm
Kyo laughed, "Wow your pretty pathetic aren't you...using a hostage.." He wasn't scared of him instead found him extremly annoying. He himself wanted to kick his a**.

Kisa walked around the house freaking out and told everyone the Kyo was kidnapped. She stopped and layed down on the floor hopless.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 10:37 pm
"We can't do anything about this.....we just have to trust in them" I muttered thinking, 'Damn, Kyo........what have you got yourself into?'
I went wide eyed, "How can you be calm in a time like this! They are all in danger!" I was about to call the cops.
I stopped Shigure from calling the cops by telling him, "Think about this for a second if the cops get involved our secret along with their's that the are really here will be out!"
I stopped then nodded, "You're right Yuki-kun.........I just hope they'll be ok.." I sighed.
I looked over a Kanatta, ".....He has Kyo! And I'm gettin' him back!" I inform her as I look for where Kyo was.
I snaraled at him, "Well, well don't you have a mouth on you boy!" I then easily cut a long his chest, "Let's see how long you can stay consious with alot of blood loss!"
"Alright Izon!" I tell gaurding him as he focouses.
I just nodded as we get closer to our goal.
"I'm in..." I tell Izon as we near.  

The Bubblelicous

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 10:42 pm
Kisa knew exactly where Kyo was but kept it to herself, she didn't want anyone running off...but in the end she wound up sneaking off and heading toward the house. She had to help in some way...

Kyo clenched his jaw as he was cut. He looked down at Orochimaru, "I'll stay along enough to see your a** being kicked!" He spat out and grinned at Orochimaru showing he wasn't afriad of his pathectic a**.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 11:06 pm
I glared at him even more I then smack him across the face then I complete another cut on his chest forming an X across it, I then mutter to him, "I think your going to like the surpise I have in store for your little friends...........hehehe Kabuto!"
"Yes Orochimaru-sama?" I ask as I appered behind him.
"Do you have what I told you to get from Sasori?" I ask him.
(In here I made it that Orochimaru still has ties to the Akastuki....in which uh, oh!)
I smirked, "Why of course, sir!" I had it to him.
"Since your here why don't you enjoy the show...... and see your presious Sara die right in front of you...........hmhmhmhmhm"  

The Bubblelicous

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 1:47 pm
Kyo glared at him his vision getting a bit blurry, "We'll see what happens..." He moved around tring to get free and doing so his braclet was nearly falling off.

Kisa was near tears when she saw Kyo through a window. "They should be here by now...please Kyo-kun stay strong..."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 1:51 pm
Kanatta grabbed Sara by the shoulder. She still had her demon eyes but yet she was calmer than before. "Let me lead the way Sara. I know Orochimaru will have something wanting for us all. Besides the others are coming. Why don't you stay here while distract Orochimaru ans Kabuto."

Izon then released the jutsu. "Come on I know where they are." He then started running ahead of everyone showing them the way.  

Kanatta Kishimaku

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Brandisher 100

The Bubblelicous

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:05 pm
I nodded to her, "Alright! Kanatta let's do this!......hang on Kyo I'm comin'!" I then find the room where Orochimaru was at I then see Kyo, "Kyo! Orochimaru, you basturd! Your goin' to wish you did!" I growl I then decide to go into my demon cat fourm.
User Image
I then growled even more, truth be told I didn't let anyone see this fourm, but now it was a different story.
*others race with Izon to get to us*
(Woot! Sara has her own demon fourm! xd )  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:09 pm
((lol))

"Good Sara-san is here....oh please hurry..." Kisa said quietly hoping no one heard her.

Kyo looked to see Sara change. "This is going to be interesting...." he said before the braclet fell off his wrist. He suddenly changed and as he did the chains broke and he was free. His wounds were still there and his vision was still a bit blurry.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

The Bubblelicous

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:13 pm
I looked at her stuned for a moment, but then smirked, "So you really do care for this fool!" I smacked him across the face while also scratching him as well. "Kabuto I'll let you handle Kanatta.....Sara is mine!"
"Yes, Orochimaru-sama it will be my pleasure!" I smirked as well as I charged Kanatta.
I glared at him as I rushed at him.
"I see you don't think things through in that fourm did you foreget my blade?" I then make it apper & stab her with it.
I coughed up some blood, but ignored the pain I jumped back while also scratching him.
"Inpresive, but how long will you last?" I ask her as we started to 'dance' so to speak.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:04 pm
Kyo's now purple eyes scaned across the room and stopped as he saw Orochimaru. He gave a creepy evil grin and now that Orochimaru was distraced he quickly dashed over at him raming him away from Sara and through the wall.

Kisa gasped when she saw Kyo turn into his scary form. She prayed that he wouldn't turn agianst Sara and her group. She heard something behind her and quickly turned to see that it was nothing. But she still had a feeling that someone was watching her.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Kanatta Kishimaku

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:46 pm
Kanatta then smiled evily as Kabuto charged at her. She dodged his attack and turned into her wolf form. She then growled at Kabuto and was ready to kill him. (behold the wolf demon!!!!!!! twisted )
User Image

Izon and Miroku stood there terrified to see Kanatta change into that. They knew that she had a demon inside her but they never thought that they would see it in person! "Miroku this is bad."

Miroku looked at him scared. "Yea it is. Hopefully she can control it well."  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games