Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Back to Guilds

Achieve your weight loss goals! 

Tags: weight loss, weight, health, overweight, exercise 

Reply Weight Loss Diaries and Journals
»SimP is likely INSANE.« [INSANITY 28SEPT-27NOV] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Goal: Run (most of) a 5k by August 20!

View Results

United Paper People

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:13 am
What's interesting is that you seem to have still done the excercise planned out for that day, even though you're eating isn't going the way you intended it to.

Personally, they've always gone hand- in- hand for me. I remember when I used to break/bend the rules of my healthy eating, I would also stop excercising.

But I've done the same thing, several times. And in all of my other weight-loss attempts before this time around, what I hadn't realised, is that when I do that, I actually enjoy food less and less the more I ate it. Like, eating healthier, I appreciate and look forward to different flavours, textures and nutritional values. Whereas, when I binge eat, all food is the same and I'm doing it because I 'may as well.'

I understand part of what keeps your weight-loss goals going is surprising your boyfriend? At least from what I've gathered. I think that's great, but you are essentially still doing this for yourself, right? Maybe you need to focus just on yourself a little more?

I know I'm not really in an advice-giving position, because I don't know you, what you're like, or what's going on in your life... but, that's all I can really suggest.

Just I've been skimming through your journal, and you've been doing fantastically. There's a lot to be proud of, and happy about. You're being a little harsh toward yourself- you probably don't want to be one of those people who 'make excuses'... but there should be some sort of balance, shouldn't there?

Also, I just read your first page. Oscar Wilde= heart

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 6:34 am
P90X Lean Day Three - Shoulders & Arms, Ab Ripper X

123.2 lbs.
+8.2 lbs from goal.
17 days.

Soreness Level: 2

I re-balanced my check book and have enough money to buy food today. Hooray! I'm going out now, going to pick up carrots, blueberries, a pineapple, broccoli, and cheerios. I have salad greens and uncooked chicken breast at home, so I should be set for the week.

In:
Breakfast: 1c cheerios (150) + .25c skim milk (30) + 1/2 cantaloupe (100)
Snack: Cran-Apple Juice (150) + 1 carrot (35)
Total: 465

Out:
--

------------------------<3------------------------

@United Paper People: Yesterday I posted my exercise too soon and ended up not doing it. I was worn out from training a horse for an hour, and then riding my own for an hour. @__@ I posted it and then fell asleep. And while the bf is a good motivator for me, he's not the only reason I'm doing it. I've wanted to be fit and happy since I was 14 and just let the years tick by. He isn't even in town right now, he won't be for another 3 weeks, so I'm taking time for 'me'. It's hard though, because it's still a new relationship and so I want to spend all of my time with him. Luckily, he's active so I should get fitter if I try to keep up with his lifestyle. Woo!

I'm off to the store to pick up good food. Wish me luck with eating this week! I KNOW FOR A FACT if I can keep up my eating habits for a week I can drop a ton of weight. It's just DOING it that kills me ha.

Plans for the Week:
☆ MONDAY: Cardio X & Hanging with T.E. & Training Miss T
☆ TUESDAY: Shoulders+Arms & Ab Ripper X & Riding with A.K (?) & Riding with J.C.

☆ WEDNESDAY: Shoulders+Arms & Ab Ripper X & Riding with D.W. & Training Miss T
☆ THURSDAY: Legs+Back & Ab Ripper X & Lunch with S.A. & Riding with A.K + D.W.
☆ FRIDAY: Kenpo X & Teaching (J.R. + K.R.)
☆ SATURDAY: X Stretch + Teaching (K.P. + E.K. + K.R.)
☆ SUNDAY: Core Syn + Riding with D.W. & A.K.

Stars in my Pocket
Vice Captain

Stars in my Pocket
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:18 am
P90X Lean Day Five - Legs & Back, Ab Ripper X

121.0 lbs.
+6.0 lbs from goal.
16 days.

Soreness Level: 1

In:
Breakfast: 1c egg beaters (120) + half-pineapple (150)
Snack: 1 deviled egg (150)
Lunch: healthy choice beef tips portobello (270)
Snack: nature valley bar (190) + blueberries (80)
Dinner: 1 deviled egg (150) + pita (350) + blueberries (80)
Total: 1540... oops. NN eggs. >:

Out:
1 hr light riding in 100 degree heat :D
P90X Legs & Back
P90X Ab Ripper X

YOU ARE KIDDING ME. I did P90X Shoulders & Arms and am NOT sore today. That means it's time to up my weight. But I just did? I went from 3# last week to 5# this week! First, I'm shocked I'm not dying. Second, weights are expensive, and I'm going to need to up them to 8-10# for next week?! Gah. u__u
I might want to just get adjustable ones... but those are expensive, too. o__o
But seriously, how am I not sore? D: I was shaking like a noodle yesterday after I did it hah.

-------
I'm going to be SO SORE tomorrow. And it will be amazing.
I feel like even though I ate 1,500 calories, I burned a s**t ton. Not enough to lose weight, but maybe break even. Whoknows.

Plans for the Week:
☆ TUESDAY: Shoulders+Arms & Ab Ripper X & Riding with A.K (?) & Riding with J.C.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:03 am
@w@ p90x seems so hard! you inspire me to work out more.  

Gossy

Shirtless Tycoon

15,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Josie 25

Stars in my Pocket
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 5:54 pm
P90X Lean Day Six - Kenpo X

121.2 lbs.
+6.2 lbs from goal.
15 days.

Soreness Level: 3

In:
Lots.

Out:
P90X Kenpo X
1.25 hour ride

Gossy
@w@ p90x seems so hard! you inspire me to work out more.

P90X is definitely hard. But it's worth it! I would probably have been better off starting out with P90 (Power 90) rather than the X to begin with, but it gets addicting. I've never felt STRONG before. I'm obviously not strong yet, but I feel strong, and that's what counts! I feel awesome, and even with my TERRIBLE eating, I've not gained too much weight.

I wasn't all too sore this morning, either. Considering the first week I couldn't move, and this week I'm fine? A little sore on the shoulders but nothing bad. I need to bring the intensity! D:
But I am a noodle during the workout. Maybe I just recover like a beast?!?! ahaha.
15 days. I'm setting the usual "117" goal... 4.2lbs in 15 days probably isn't going to happen but if I behave really well it might. (:

♥!!♥!!♥ --- I have decided to start on SlimFast as a meal plan for P90X. I'm going to do the 3-2-1 plan, 3 snacks, 2 replacements, 1 dinner. I can do that no problemo. Tomorrow I'm teaching, so I'll have a breakfast instead of a replacement (half a honeydew melon), and then pick up the slim fast shakes / bars on my way home.

08A -- Breakfast: 1/2 melon (250cal)
10A -- Snack: Slimfast snack (100)
01P -- Lunch: Slimfast shake (180)
03P -- Snack: Slimfast snack (100)
06P -- Dinner: 4 chicken tenders (200) + 1 potato chopped/baked (200) + salad/broccoli (100)
= 1180 cal

I just need a structured diet. /; What I'm doing is not working for me. And Slim Fast is definitely good; nutrient fortified (except snacks which tend to be empty cals but I can trade those for fruit once I shop again, mom just bought the snacks so I have 'em on hand).

Plans for the Week:

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:19 pm
I netted $8.00 this week. Nice. emo

Which means nothing fancy as far as grocery shopping goes this week. Slim fast shakes, that's about it. Then eat up the baby greens, honeydew melon, and carrots I have in the fridge as my snacks.

So tomorrow:
Breakfast: 1/4 honeydew (125) + .5c egg beaters (60)
Snack: Slimfast snack (100)
Lunch: Slimfast shake (200)
Snack: 1/4 honeydew (125)
Dinner: Chicken (200) + Roasted potato (200) + something green (100)
Snack: Slimfast snack (100)
--------------------------TOTAL: 1,210 +

Stars in my Pocket
Vice Captain

Stars in my Pocket
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:29 pm
P90X Lean Day Seven- Rest

1xx.x lbs.
+x.x lbs from goal.
14 days.

Soreness Level: --

In:
Breakfast: --
Snack: --
Lunch: --
Dinner: --
Total: x,xxx

Out:
--

Once I get into the Slimfast routine I'll be able to check off meals instead of record them, whee! So my "in" will look like:
Breakfast: [shake/bar]
Snack: [x]
for most meals. No calorie counting makes my life easier.
ALSO I am running stagnant on C25K until I finish P90X. I would be stupid to try to progress in that program + P90X + SlimFast.
So I'm staying ( 8/5/8 ) run/walk/run which is W5D2 of C25K. I get 2.25 miles this way, and it's a workout that makes me feel like I'll die. So there's no reason to progress, otherwise I'd end up injured/burned out.

That, and W5D3 is 20 minutes solid of running, nothanks. Scary.

Plans for the Week:

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 2:00 am
I'm repeating on W5D1 right now cause just thinking about an eight minute run kind of makes me want to die. I'm working on speed right now which I guess means I'm not really totally stagnant, but I'm still not moving forward.  

Munkers

6,300 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hygienic 200

Stars in my Pocket
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:17 am
P90X Lean Day Eight - Core Synergistics

121.2 lbs.
+6.2 lbs from goal.
13 days.

In:
[x] Breakfast: Cappuccino Delight Shake
[ ] Snack: (none I gave it away ... A.K. needed to eat. QQ)
[x] Lunch: Cappuccino Delight Shake
[x] Snack: Peanut Butter Crunch Time! snack bar + Carrot + 1/2 cucumber + 2 slices deli meat
[x] Dinner: 4 chicken tenders + honey mustard + early peas + 1tbsp margarine
[x] Snack: Double Dutch Chocolate snack bar

Out:
1.5 hours riding

Munkers
I'm repeating on W5D1 right now cause just thinking about an eight minute run kind of makes me want to die. I'm working on speed right now which I guess means I'm not really totally stagnant, but I'm still not moving forward.

The 8 minute run won't be bad, especially if you've been working on / improving your 5 minute run. Just find something to THINK about for 8 minutes and it'll pass no problem. I think about my life problems and sort them out during the run times, because juggling options and such in my head keeps me from thinking about "holy hell I am STILL running, what gives??"

Slimfast is yum. I dislike not eating until dinner, shakes kind of suck but at the same time they keep me full and the Cappuccino one is good. And the snack bars, although small, taste like candy bars. There's triple dutch that tastes like Starcrunch bars (those things everyone traded for in grade school lunch boxes!) and Peanut Butter Crunch Time! with the exclamation point that tastes like Butterfinger. So I feel like I've spent the day binging on Starbucks and candy bars. Mmm~

I took a nap from 4:30-6 today and felt much better. I stuck (mostly) to the SlimFast plan. I would have liked chicken tenders + greens salad + roasted potato much more, but alas my potatoes were no good. ;o; I did well, regardless.

I need to get ahead in my online classes! Tomorrow is the first day of American Lit 2 and (hopefully) Shakespeare Studies, so I have to try to get 2 weeks worth of those classes done per week for as long as I can until the bf gets down. As I was doing summer classes (16 weeks condensed into 6) this should be no problem. (; Gonna do it!

Plans for the Week:
☆ MONDAY: [Cardio X] AmLit2 begins! Do module 1 + quiz.
☆ TUESDAY: [Shoulders & Arms, Ab Ripper X] University 8:30-5:00.
☆ WEDNESDAY: [Yoga X] Shakes week 1 work. Dinner with grands?
☆ THURSDAY: [Legs & Back, Ab Ripper X] University 2:00-5:00.
☆ FRIDAY: [Kenpo X] Homework & Teaching (J.R. + K.R.) 5:00.
☆ SATURDAY: [X Stretch] Teaching (K.R. + E.K. + K.P.) 10:00
☆ SUNDAY: [Core Synergistics] Riding with D.W. + A.K.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:07 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
MY GOALS AND REWARDS FOR SEPTEMBER:

GOALS:

♔ Stick with P90X (6 days / week +)
♔ Stick with SlimFast (2x / day until goal weight)
♔ Client base of 8-10 per week.
♔ 115 lbs.
♔ Get "Annie" in shape for a school horse.
♔ Look into accepting "Prince" into school program.
♔ Maintain C25K W5D2 fitness.

REWARDS:

♔ Kerrits Breathe Tight II Channel Rib F/S Riding Breeches (sage/black) - Day 30 reward P90X
♔ Dublin High Point Zip Dress Boot - Slimfast + Goal Weight reward
♔ 2x Universal Annual Pass or Mizunos - Annie/Prince + Client reward

I WANT THESE RIDING BREECHES SO BAD. I want to get them now but I'm so low on cash I can't even buy food, ha. Which will help me get to my goal! Kidding, but still, I'm broke. So I will wait until I've completed 22 more days of P90X and should hopefully have more money saved by then. Yes, I need them. Gorgeous gorgeous must have must have! <3

Stars in my Pocket
Vice Captain

Stars in my Pocket
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 10:54 am
P90X Lean Day Nine - Skipped 'cause I'm lazy fffuuuu-

121.2 lbs.
+6.2 lbs from goal.
12 days.

Soreness Level: 1

In:
[x] Breakfast: Cappuccino Delight Shake
[x] Snack: 1 carrot, 1 square dark chocolate, 1 slice roast beef
[x] Lunch: Cappuccino Delight Shake
[x] Snack: Double Dutch Chocolate snack bar
[ ] Dinner:
[ ] Snack:

Out:
--

Ok so I haven't done like, anything today. Eep. Cardio X soon, and then I'll run to WalMart for more SlimFast, a lunch box, a few potatoes for dinner, and that's about all I need for now. I hate being broke. /;

I'll also be getting on my classes, starting work for my American Literature II and Shakespeare Studies class. Those two should be fairly easy. English Literature II will be difficult, and I won't know about Practical Criticism until tomorrow. Ugh. u__u;

Plans for the Week:

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 5:18 pm
P90X Lean Day Ten - I'm a lazy mofo and skipped AGAIN fffuuu-

120.2 lbs.
+5.2 lbs from goal.
10 days.

School. It frustrates me. New clients. Definitely one, hopefully two. Gogogogoogo-

Plans for the Week:

Stars in my Pocket
Vice Captain

Sunsway

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:30 pm
I just googled your dream breeches. It would be awesome to look good in a pair of those. The rewards thing looks like a really great idea, especially when it's clothes because how good you look in them depends on your performance. =) I think I might give that a go, too.

Aren't those diet things like SlimFast really expensive? I had a brief look at something similar and the prices were insane. x_x Then again, this is Australia, maybe it's more reasonable in Florida or wherever you are. smile  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 6:40 am
P90X Lean Day Eleven - Shoulders & Arms, Ab Ripper X

120.2 lbs.
+5.2 lbs from goal.
10 days.

In:
Binge.

Out:
P90X Shoulders & Arms
P90X Ab Ripper X

Sunsway
I just googled your dream breeches. It would be awesome to look good in a pair of those. The rewards thing looks like a really great idea, especially when it's clothes because how good you look in them depends on your performance. =) I think I might give that a go, too.

Aren't those diet things like SlimFast really expensive? I had a brief look at something similar and the prices were insane. x_x Then again, this is Australia, maybe it's more reasonable in Florida or wherever you are. smile

The breeches are gorgeous. D: Gashdasdfhkdf want want.
Slimfast is kind of expensive, but compared to groceries not really. It also depends on where you buy. The 6-pack of shakes run from about 5.99-8.00 USD here, and at a dollar a shake, or even 1.33, it's still cheaper than most things in the vending machines (1.00-1.50) and you need 2 shakes per day. Or bars, which are about the same price. Then you need 3 snacks, they encourage nutritious ones of about 100 cal (1c of blueberries or 3 big carrots or whatever) or there are snack bars for $4 a box for 6? They are mock candy bars, and delicious, but empty calories so I like fruit/veg snacks. If I'm at school and it's not convenient though, I'm all about the chocolatey snack bars. <33

I have taken 2 days off of P90X. D: FAAAIIILLLL. School's been hectic. Excuses, excuses. I'm doing the arms/abs tonight finally. Then I will feel better. The break days haven't been too terrible but still, I feel bad for missing. u____u
School is going to suck.
It will be difficult, complain complain.
BF comes in 10 days. I feel like a bloated up piggy. All around BOO.
If I stick to SlimFast for the next 10 days I should hit at/near goal. We'll see. 117 gogogogo.

Plans for the Week:

Stars in my Pocket
Vice Captain

Stars in my Pocket
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 6:46 am
P90X Lean Day Twelve - Legs & Back, Ab Ripper X

120.2 lbs.
+5.2 lbs from goal.
9 days.

In:
[x] Breakfast: Chocolate Royale Shake
[x] Snack: 1c blueberries
[x] Lunch: Meal bar
[ ] Snack:
[x] Dinner: 3 chicken tenderloins, broccoli, 2 small potatoes, cranberries
[ ] Snack:

Out:
P90X Legs & Back

Last night I ended up doing Shoulders & Arms, Ab Ripper X at like 10pm ha. I was dripping with sweat and SO tired but I did it, and you know what? I always feel better after I do P90X. I have never felt WORSE after doing it, so why is it so hard to motivate me to do it? Getting up and pressing play is the most difficult part - not doing the moves, not afterwards, just... getting up. and doing it. wtf.

So today is my first Thursday of the fall semester which means I have a lot of homework to do. But I don't have my 9am class, just 3pm, so it's all good. (: It's 9:45 now, so I'm going to do P90X at 10-11, then tan, do some schoolwork, shower and go to class!

Keep...pushing...play. I have to keep that mantra in my head. Press play every day, just do it. FFFUUU-
Also I can't do Ab Ripper X 2 days in a row which kind of messes me up, oh well. I got this. Legs & Back today, + campus walking (1.5ish miles, nothing? ha) and maybe a walk/run when I get home.

Plans for the Week:

Weight Loss Diaries and Journals

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff