Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Role Play
The Otaku Village Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kino6

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 2:40 pm
looks like i'm all alone again *sigh* ~iah you can't always do things alone stop dodging others~ talking in his head*  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 7:26 pm
Iah grabbed Kana's arm and looked at the ground. "There is nothing to talk about" he then let go of her and disappeared out of speed.

Perverted Juicebox

Kahani x Kitty

Predestined Citizen

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 8:18 pm
kino6
TwinkleTwirl08
kino6
TwinkleTwirl08
kino6
TwinkleTwirl08

"I was just taking a walk, being bored at home." She responded.

thats the one thing that will get any one out of there place* mind if i join you?

"Not at all." She said with a smile. She was glad that someone would walk with her, as she was getting lonely walking by herself.

*smiles* thanks ^^ starts walking with her* ^^ how long have youl ived here?

"A few years." She replied. "What about you?"

not that long really i found this place a few days back it was attacked.

"Oh....." Kitty had heard of the town being attacked the other night while in her room watching the news.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 8:32 pm
TwinkleTwirl08
kino6
TwinkleTwirl08
kino6
TwinkleTwirl08

"Not at all." She said with a smile. She was glad that someone would walk with her, as she was getting lonely walking by herself.

*smiles* thanks ^^ starts walking with her* ^^ how long have youl ived here?

"A few years." She replied. "What about you?"

not that long really i found this place a few days back it was attacked.

"Oh....." Kitty had heard of the town being attacked the other night while in her room watching the news.

really? wait how did they not attack you>?  

kino6

Kanatta Kishimaku

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 8:38 am
Kanatta watched as Iah disappeared. Then she looked down and then just walked out the village and into the woods. 'I hope he doesn't get hurt like I did before.' she thought as she continued walking alone in the woods.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 1:11 pm
turns around and starts to follow*  

kino6

Perverted Juicebox

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 1:23 pm
Iah was at the gates as he looked back and kept walking into the forest.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 5:20 pm
"Nabi stay here." she then disappear out of his sight and was at another part of the woods then started walking again.  

Kanatta Kishimaku

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Brandisher 100

kino6

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 7:57 pm
"what am i suppose to do just stay here and do nothing" *sigh*  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 8:28 am
As Kanatta continued walking further into the forest then came to an abandoned village. It was destroyed and was like a ghost town. She stood there as everything was silent. All she could hear was the wind.  

Kanatta Kishimaku

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Brandisher 100

kino6

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 10:30 am
grabs his staff and starts to head in the woods* i am really bord so i ma walking in"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 8:48 pm
Iah arrived at his village that once stood proudly but, now was occupying space. He then looked around as he had thought he heard a sound. He grabbed his sword as it grew to the 9 feet long and 1 foot thick like before. He leaned it on his shoulder walking a bit as he noticed a few houses stood he looked at them closely and the realized that, in those houses the warriors stayed. He looked in one of his pockets as he pulled out tree tags with symbols on them. He ran to each of the buildings and attached them lighting them up as he took cover. Three blows so loud that the earth shook 1 mile away. He flipped his hair as he smirked at the blood splattered all over the place.

Perverted Juicebox

Kanatta Kishimaku

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 2:19 pm
Kanatta then heard the explosion. She looked over and saw smoke rising up to the air. She ran over there then saw Iah then she saw the blood splattered everywhere. She had a shocked look on her face. She was so shocked that she didn't even looked back over to Iah. She was staring at the blood as she started to remember seeing her whole family and all of the villagers that lived close by slaughtered right before her eyes.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 7:19 pm
~haven't been in areas like these in a long time~ he thought *wondering around the dark woods* hm i wonder where they could be" *climbs up a tree to look for them*  

kino6

Perverted Juicebox

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:46 pm
Iah then walked into the forest in the direction where the enemy village stood.

Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games