Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Archived
Lover's Rock Non-Plot Personals: ONE Soq per post! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TormentedAngie

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:29 pm
Soquili Name: Aya'rin
Image of Soquili:
User Image
Describe your soq's personality/interests: Aya's a little bit drama queen, a little bit trouble maker, a little risque, a little daring, but aren't we all? She's a bit more like her father than perhaps her mother would've liked, but that's perfectly fine with her. Bad boys draw her curiosity but nothing really holds her attention for long. It's unknown whether she, like her father, will find it in herself to settle down or if she'll just continue down the road with herself.
What is your soq looking for in a mate? All breeds will be considered although considering her uni heritage she's more likely to swing towards someone who's at least part uni as well. "Bad boy" types are fine, as she's a bit daring and risque herself, but she's not as likely to go for an all out evil soul who is hell bent on the destruction of all others.
Breeding slots left: 3
Fling or Lifemate?: Either or, depending on the stallion and such <3
How do you want others to contact you?: PM please  
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 5:42 pm
Soquili Name: Addiction
Image of Soquili: User Image
Describe your soq's personality/interests: Addiction is.... Amazing. that is all.
What is your soq looking for in a mate? This is purely for looks, his last two breedings are to his mate.. but they just don't realize it yet.. They've met and are going to split up 'n' both have kids first
OOC:: I'm being totally looks oriented. So sue me. Bright pretty colors, only. ;D
Breeding slots left: 1/3 for this
Fling or Lifemate?: Fling
How do you want others to contact you?: PM  

`Swirly

Hygienic Sex Symbol

Ary Keeyara

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 12:11 pm
Soquili Name: Elly
Describe your soq's personality/interests: Sweet, quiet, but determined and extremely curious. Loves others and generally likes to play the supportive role in relationships. She's a Zigzagoon cosplay.
What is your soq looking for in a mate? Either another Pokemon soquili or someone that looks good with her. Edits loved, but not required as she doesn't have any. xD
Breeding slots left: 3/3
Fling or Lifemate?: Either
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 10:53 am
Reposting. Again. sad

Soquili Name: Nevaeh
Describe your soq's personality/interests: Happy, friendly and naive. She is a gentle soul who gives as much love as she can but if you mess with her family you better watch out!
What is your soq looking for in a mate? Someone that will look good with her and not clash too bad sweatdrop

Breeding slots left: 2/3 (but 1 belongs to Kamiki)
Fling or Lifemate?: Fling
How do you want others to contact you?: PM, please 3nodding

This breeding would be for the Master CC.

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

DemeterJade

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 2:13 pm
Soquili Name: Asha
Describe your soq's personality/interests: She's interested in stallions.. lots of them sweatdrop
What is your soq looking for in a mate? Someone to love and leave.
OOC: I'm likely to accept any and all takers, she's great if you need a quick fling before settling down in a steady relationship (for plots), I would love edits or non-regular soquili but they are not needed
Breeding slots left: 3/3
Fling or Lifemate?: fling only I am willing to work out something as a quick plot if it helps with yours but dont expect much more than that.

This would be CC list only for now, they can go in my post and I'm open to throwbacks

Teepee  
Archived

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games