Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Role Play
The Hidden Kingdom of Magic(OPEN/ No longer Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 149 150 151 152 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Bubblelicous

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:03 pm
(Your vid didn't pop up so I'm posting it again ok^^)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3xZlhaLT7IY
Vivi glanced & saw that the boy had followed her to the room, she also noticed that he was humming with them, she gave him a nod & kept on singing gently so that Scarlet can talk to her dad.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:17 pm
Rin128563
((don't be crule to the child lol. Come on you have to care what she does -.- lol))

(No i dont i have no emotions at all! Umm...*Looks in big book of excuses* Umm the king does not care because he is super happy to see his girl. ._. I dont ******** know. Jesus. Being a father is so diffucult. Bleh. I hope i dont have a girl when i grow up D: no offense but it just seems like id be suuuper hard. Especially the way i am. Ok well.....damn i guess ill revise the post where the kings sad. Fine)  

bebosis

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:22 pm
((lol if it's to hard then i can be the king it's easy for me lol))  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:25 pm
(No its fine. This will be good practice for me at trying another style of rping. I revised the post. Same as before except this time you can tell the king is sad.)  

bebosis

bebosis

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:57 pm
(Bleh if its still not good tell me and ill make a super fantastical post tommorow. Or at least try. ._. Peace.)  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:00 pm
((its perfect lol blaugh *thumbs up*))  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Evermore Your Angel

Anxious Fairy

15,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:09 pm
If you let me have my way.......

((What are you saying?! Challenge thyself!!))

Tatsel sat silently watching the exchange with no interest at all. "With all due respect," She glared, "Hug each other, damn it!"

I swear I'll tear you apart........

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 12:09 am
Ross stopped singing at that remark. He laughed for a moment, before gaining control of himself and standing there looking at everyone as though he was stone. Although humor still showed in his eyes.

Erika smiled. "that is alright with the master." She laughed slightly and sat up in the chair.  

Gold Marra

The Bubblelicous

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 11:51 am
Vivi stopped singing & smiled at the two she then looked at Ross while smiling.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:08 pm
| HIDEOUT |

Soon the turkeys were running away, giving frightened yells and feathers flying before dissapearing back down the hall. Shen was running behind them, shooting another arrow before continuing. "I'm not done yet! Get over here you buncha chickens! Oh, Miss Erika." He said pausing. "It appears the Princess has found her Father yet she has the inability to heal. Knowing the stupid slut, she'll probably do something and she'll suddenly know like every other cliche." he said with a frown, placing another arrow in the bow. "We need to kill one of them. I say the king, she gets over-swamped with duties and then she commits suicide or someone infected with aid's rapes her." The turkey's had put the assasin in a foul mood before he turned, yelling curses at the feathered beasts.

Your Missing Period

IRL Ladykiller

bebosis

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:44 pm
Dervish smiled again then looked over at Shen laughing a little. "Are you going to be doing the honor of raping her?" Dervish asked jokingly then shook his head. "I dont think aids would kill the princess soon enough. But I agree one of them needs to die soon." He said throwing his knife into the air, letting it spin then catching it in the other hand.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:49 pm
| HIDEOUT |

The albino assasin gave a hiss at Dervin. "Please, and waist my time on her? I'd rather do a concubine with AIDS." He sneered. "Slip poison in her drink, actually assasinate her, but that's a stupid thought." He said sarcastically. "Trip her, hold her hostage, sell her to Russia as a concubine." He mused at the thought. "We could actually get a good turkey pen."

Your Missing Period

IRL Ladykiller

Evermore Your Angel

Anxious Fairy

15,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 4:18 pm
If you let me have my way.......

Tatsel hopped silently off of the bed and walked out of the room. She'd have to get the girl proper training for her powers. Who could she use? She didn't want to teach the brat.
"I hate children," She mumbled.

I swear I'll tear you apart........

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 4:53 pm
User ImageKitzune climbed up the wall outside. She opened the window and then sit at the window seal. Kitzune looked around somewhat a little confused. Usually when she visits the king after a long hard mission or after training in the woods there would be hardly anyone there in the room. After sitting there thinking to herself she finally realized that she might of barged in rudely. "Im sorry for barging in like this unexpecting. I hope i didnt upset anyone." she said with a somewhat sorry look on her face.  

Kanatta Kishimaku

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Brandisher 100

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 5:04 pm
Erika sat in thought for a moment. "if we kill the king, she may just bring him back to life, like she did that worthless otherworlder. But it is a good place to start." She looked at the two assasins for a moment. "we need someone to scout the castle. do either of you two want to do it?"

Ross looked at Vivi and smiled back at her. He looked up at the window seal to see a lady sitting there. He frowned slightly but shrugged. "not at all, not at all."

(we need some drama while waiting for her to discover her powers...)  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 149 150 151 152 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games