Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Eragon rp(DragnGuy7 and shauna_marie) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DragnGuy7

Friendly Explorer

6,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:50 am
Raudr rubbed the back of his head with one hand. "There's no need to apologize. I haven't done this before either." He laughed. If someone were to see this scene it would probably look pretty silly.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:40 am
Kaeanlanna gave a soft laugh. "You haven't? And how old are you?" She teased, smiling up at him.

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

DragnGuy7

Friendly Explorer

6,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:50 pm
Raudr smiled and put his hands behind his head. "Nope, never. In human years, I think I'm about 19 but when I was an elf.....I think it was 103." He fell back gently so he was laying on his back. He sighed. His mind wandered about the past a little.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:29 pm
Kaeanlanna figured he wasn't paying attention, because she still had her arms wrapped around his neck when he laid down. She laughed lightly as she placed her hands on the ground by either side of his head to prevent herself from falling on top of him. "Next time, could you warn me?" She teased..

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

DragnGuy7

Friendly Explorer

6,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:17 pm
Raudr was interrupted from his thoughts when she almost fell on top of him. "Ah! Sorry! I forgot you were still hanging on there." He felt his face get warm again as he looked up. She was really close to him and from his angle...well, he could see a lot.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:32 pm
Kaeanlanna rolled over to the side so she wasn't hovering over him anymore. "It's alright..." She said softly, seeing his blush. .

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

DragnGuy7

Friendly Explorer

6,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:44 pm
Raudr sighed. She hadn't noticed him not looking at her face. He closed his eyes again. "So what should we do today?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:52 pm
Kaeanlanna shrugged. "Is there anything else we need to do in town?" She asked, not sure if they did all of what they needed to do to be ready for the next leg of their journey. .

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

DragnGuy7

Friendly Explorer

6,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:35 pm
Raudr thought about that for a minute. "No, I think we're all set. We just gotta wait til tomorrow for your clothes to be ready." He thought some more. What did she still need to learn? "I know! We could practice magic again. What do you think of that plan?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:26 pm
Kaeanlanna smiled softly. "Oh, alright, why not?" She said, eager to learn some more. "Nothing too big though..." After all, she was still a beginner. .

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

DragnGuy7

Friendly Explorer

6,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 11:18 pm
Raudr smiled and nodded, still laying on the ground with his eyes closed. "Ok! Well, I guess I should explain a little about feeling things with your mind. I know you can already feel my presence and Keenan's but you should learn to notice everything from me and Keenan to even that spider that just crawled up your hair and you haven't noticed." He had noticed this as he was laying there. A number one rule that Raudr had been taught was be aware of your surroundings at all times so he had learned to do this when he was very young.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:35 pm
Kaeanlanna's eyes widened slightly. A spider, in her hair. She reached up behind her and she shook her head, trying to get it off, but not freaking out at the same time. It ended up flying off her head and landing near Raudr. "You couldn't have warned me before it crawled in my hair at least." .

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

DragnGuy7

Friendly Explorer

6,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:14 pm
Raudr smiled and caught the spider in mid-air. He gently set it down on a bush nearby. "It wasn't going to hurt you. It wasn't even dangerous. Now try opening your mind to everything around you. I'll interrupt you in ten minutes."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:19 pm
Kaeanlanna didn't think the spider was going to hurt her, she just didn't want it on her. She knew the task set before her was going to be hard. She was taught by her father to keep her mind guarded as much as possible. It wasn't too hard to let Raudr in, Keenan was easier though. She laid down a little ways away from him and closed her eyes, listening. She heard the river from earlier, and of course some frogs. She tried opening her mind to the frog, to get a glimpse of it's mind too..

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

DragnGuy7

Friendly Explorer

6,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:37 pm
Raudr looked over at her. She looked like she was concentrating very hard. He mirrored her position and opened his own mind to the surroundings. He liked doing this. It made him feel at peace.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games