Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Neko RPs
neko orpanage Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pani-Ah

Devoted Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 6:26 pm
Yuma rubbed her arm. "I'm just afraid of being rejected..." She said quietly. "But..you guys seem nice...  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 6:34 pm
"I'm not mean" azumi said, "neither am I, I don't really believe in being mean to people" angela said. "oh ya! whats your name? I'm azumi!and thats angela, or you can call her angi" azumi said pointing to angela.  

Wanna Lick My Icecream

2,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200

I amz a kittin

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 6:41 pm
Doli frowned and looked at the girl backing away," I know I may look intimidating but I'm not bad." Doli cocked her head and walked into the room putting her stuff down and taking off her jacket, she glanced at the two girls and boy in the middle of the room and sighed sitting down on the floor with her MP3 player's headphones in her ears and she got out a book and started to read.
OrochimaruRocks121
NekoLover1994
Doli came inside from the outside covered in snow and shook off after putting her bag down, her white ears and tail perked up as she looked at everybody," Ummm hi?"

azumi similed, "hi!!"
angela waved "hello"

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 7:04 pm
Doli lifted her head for a minute and smiled at Azumi.
OrochimaruRocks121
"I'm not mean" azumi said, "neither am I, I don't really believe in being mean to people" angela said. "oh ya! whats your name? I'm azumi!and thats angela, or you can call her angi" azumi said pointing to angela.

I amz a kittin

Pani-Ah

Devoted Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 7:40 pm
((Sorry about that guys, I sometimes have computer problems, and it sorta kicked me off, it doesn't happen too often.)

Yuma smiled and then said "I can tell.." She looked at Amuzi and Angi."I'm Yuma..." She then glanced at the other girl, Doli, and said "Sorry..." She then smiled lightly.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 8:30 pm
*taking a cat nap by the fire place*((happy holidays everyone-nya))  

Devyy-dev

2,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Devyy-dev

2,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 9:53 am
((i wont be on for a few days... during that time my character will be sleepinglol))  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 10:49 am
NekoLover1994
Suzume grinned," Do you want hot chocolate?" She stood up and walked inside the orphanige.
Mia_is_Hell_Girl
NekoLover1994
(Same, see ya)
Suzume peeked over her wall," Truce? We need to go inside."
Mia_is_Hell_Girl
Miyuki moved to where she was hiding behind her snowfort. "So cold.." She shook her hair scattering a bit of snow. (I g2g)

"Yeah truce...for now" She smiles

"Of course...with marshmellows?"  

Mia_is_Hell_Girl

Wanna Lick My Icecream

2,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 11:19 am
1Shadow-Angel1
((Sorry about that guys, I sometimes have computer problems, and it sorta kicked me off, it doesn't happen too often.)

Yuma smiled and then said "I can tell.." She looked at Amuzi and Angi."I'm Yuma..." She then glanced at the other girl, Doli, and said "Sorry..." She then smiled lightly.

"nice to meet ya yuma!" azumi said happily then turned to doli, "and whats your name?" angela looked at azumi "azumi, don't be so nosiy"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 11:22 am
Doli kept a straight face," I'm Doli Jaci." She glanced up at Yuma and nodded.
OrochimaruRocks121
1Shadow-Angel1

"nice to meet ya yuma!" azumi said happily then turned to doli, "and whats your name?" angela looked at azumi "azumi, don't be so nosiy"

I amz a kittin

I amz a kittin

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 11:25 am
Suzume nodded and walked into the kitchen," Coming right up!"

Sora looked up at Yuma and smiled," Nice to meet you."
Mia_is_Hell_Girl
NekoLover1994
Suzume grinned," Do you want hot chocolate?" She stood up and walked inside the orphanige.
Mia_is_Hell_Girl
NekoLover1994
(Same, see ya)
Suzume peeked over her wall," Truce? We need to go inside."
Mia_is_Hell_Girl
Miyuki moved to where she was hiding behind her snowfort. "So cold.." She shook her hair scattering a bit of snow. (I g2g)

"Yeah truce...for now" She smiles

"Of course...with marshmellows?"

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 11:46 am
((Lol, good job))
Evangeline101697
((i wont be on for a few days... during that time my character will be sleepinglol))

I amz a kittin

Wanna Lick My Icecream

2,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 12:29 pm
"nice meeting the both of you" azumi said smiling. "pleasure to meet you two," angela said with a small smile.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 1:39 pm
Doli watched Suzume go into the kitchen and Sora laying on the floor talking with the girls. She glanced up at Yuma before putting her book away and taking out her laptop, she glanced up and saw Sora watching her. Sora waved at her and she nodded back before going back to her story website.  

I amz a kittin

Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 4:43 pm
*Yuuki finally walks back in2 the orphanage from bein outside so long* i cant believe u guys came back inside. i wanted 2 play more. o wellz. hey wheres Chihiro, since she's adopting me i dont want her to be alone or be sick from bein outside.

*Yuuki notices the new ppl* oh, seems like i've missed quite a bit. *walks up 2 Suzume* who r the new ppl and wheres devynne? *looks around the room and sees Devynne by the fireplace* of course.  
Neko RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games