Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Harry Potter Guild of Gaia
The Great Hall Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 300 301 302 303 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Angilwingz

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 5:58 pm
Lol. The Ring would have scared me except the phone rang when the movie was over (no joke) and my sister jumped a mile and freaked out when she saw a fly come in the window. She made me sleep in her room on the floor. And she kept finding movie "coincidences" (she made stuff up. She was completely freaked out so it kind of saved me from being afraid.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 11:08 pm
geeze
i hated the ring movie
it scared me soo badly eek
my summer hopefully will be full of camping once i get my birth certificate
and angil you couldnt destroy me
ninja
i wouldnt let you  

Crimson Tweety

dragons375

Dapper Capitalist

3,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 12:21 am
The Ring was a weird movie.
It was rally predictable, not as much scary as cheezy. I never really liked scary movies, they always seem really fake to me.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 1:37 am
I really don't like scary movies. They make me paranoid.  

Angilwingz

RubyRays

Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 6:21 am
I love scary movies!...But they never scare me crying , so I have to stick to action movies/sci -fi heart STAR WARS heart  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 9:11 am
Angilwingz
Lol. The Ring would have scared me except the phone rang when the movie was over (no joke) and my sister jumped a mile and freaked out when she saw a fly come in the window. She made me sleep in her room on the floor. And she kept finding movie "coincidences" (she made stuff up. She was completely freaked out so it kind of saved me from being afraid.

Lol! Wow, I can't believe that seriously happened. Hehe, also, after I watched The Ring I was so paranoid whenever I walked past the TV. Geez, near the end of the movie the guy's TV was off and then the scary girl just walked out of the screen. Sure, some stuff were cheesy but because of my imagination they really freaked me out. xp

Haha, I love action/fantasy film. I just posted in the off-topic thread that I liked big fantasy sagas like Lord of the Rings, Harry Potter, and Star Wars (ok, Star Wars is more sci-fi than fantasy).

Btw, anyone watch that thing I mentioned? I posted the link last night, should be in the previous page. biggrin  

mystic_emerald

Melodious Member

18,065 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Generous 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50

Angilwingz

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 10:15 am
Nope, still haven't seen it. I love Stars Wars though.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 2:07 pm
star wars was awsome ive seen all the movies
except for...3 ninja
but that will happen soon enough
i love the HP movies too..how awsome can you get o.o
but i think i like reading the books more then watching movies
with books you sorta get into the main characters brain and u know how they feel
and in movies usually u have to guess
sweatdrop  

Crimson Tweety

Even Angels Cry.....

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 5:14 pm
Angilwingz
Nope, still haven't seen it. I love Stars Wars though.
Cool, I love Star Wars too. Problem is, I can't believe I still haven't seen Star Wars 3 crying  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 6:55 pm
I highly recommend Episode 3. 3nodding While Episode 1 was kinda kiddish and Episode 2 was a bit too mushy, Episode 3 is action-packed and exciting. biggrin I believe I raved about it in my journal, but don't read it if you haven't watched the movie yet lol. It contains many spoilers. razz  

mystic_emerald

Melodious Member

18,065 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Generous 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50

Hallucination Angel

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 6:56 pm
mystic_emerald
I highly recommend Episode 3. 3nodding While Episode 1 was kinda kiddish and Episode 2 was a bit too mushy, Episode 3 is action-packed and exciting. biggrin I believe I raved about it in my journal, but don't read it if you haven't watched the movie yet lol. It contains many spoilers. razz

xDDD  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 9:27 pm
mystic_emerald
Oh ok, but I'm planning to rent it on DVD so there's special features and I get to save more 3nodding  

Even Angels Cry.....

Crimson Tweety

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 12:02 am
i might talk my mom into buying all the star wars movies
then this summer i can be a loser and watch em all
all over again
3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 3:47 pm
On the topic of scariness and sci-fi-ness, anyone seen War of the Worlds yet?  

Grey_Temerity

RubyRays

Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 4:09 pm
Grey_Temerity
On the topic of scariness and sci-fi-ness, anyone seen War of the Worlds yet?

I haven't yet crying . I was going to go see Fantastic 4...but... stare  
Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 300 301 302 303 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games