Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
DemonXSnowflake (Private) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Snowflake109

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:18 pm
Huoriel just laughed softly at that and shook her slightly against his chest. "Untrue," was all she said as she allowed herself to rest against him. "Glad you think so though."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:20 pm
"For me you are." Inei said, laughing softly. "You look beautiful, but not only that, you're intelligent, sweet, you have a soft touch, you're sincere, and you have a beautiful sounding laugh." he told her.  

DemonDays2

Snowflake109

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:32 pm
Huoriel couldn't help but smile when she felt and heard him laughing. "Thank you, Inei," she responded, squeezing him to her for a short moment. "I believe you are perfect for me also," she admitted softly biting her lip.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:34 pm
Inei kissed her tenderly on the lips when she said that, smiling as he pulled away. "And what makes me perfect for you?" he asked softly.  

DemonDays2

Snowflake109

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:47 pm
"For one our bodies seem to fit together perfectly," Huoriel responded, snuggling against him. "You're a good man,Inei, you're kind, intelligent, handsome from what I can tell," she chuckled at that last part before continueing. "You're strong and I feel safe with you." She smiled back up at him before bestowing another kiss upon his lips. "You make me feel things I never felt before,"she added in a whisper as she pulled away.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 3:54 am
"In that case..." Inei whispered, smiling. He leaned closer to her. "It feels right to say this now." he got even closer, his lips brushing up against hers.
"I'm in love with you, Huoriel." he whispered, before closing his eyes and pulling her into a tender kiss.  

DemonDays2

Snowflake109

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 10:00 am
Huoriel held the kiss for a moment before pulling away a little bit. "I believe I am for you also,"she whispered before sealing it with another kiss. She felt happier then she already was almost like she had been fulfilled.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 12:14 pm
Inei held her close to him, resting his forehead against hers after she pulled away. He smiled at her. She actually admitted it...he knew she liked him, but to hear her say that she was in love with him, or at least believed herself to be, warmed his heart and made him incredibly happy.
"Thank you." he whispered.  

DemonDays2

Snowflake109

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:44 am
Huoriel enjoyed being this close to him knowing that he felt the same. She moved her head from side to side for a moment chuckling. "What are you thanking me for?" she questioned, closing her eyes as she rested her forehead against his again.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:46 am
"For sharing my feelings." Inei explained, smiling when he felt her forehead press against his again. "I've only once before had someone like you, someone who cared, but not anymore. I was starting to get lonely. But to have you now...and to know you like me too, the same why I do is just...it feels great." he tried to explain.  

DemonDays2

Snowflake109

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:58 am
Huoriel smiled getting the jist of what he was saying. "Then I thank you too for not leaving my feelings unrequited," she chuckled softly. She was happy and she never wanted to leave his arms.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:00 am
Inei smiled, closing his eyes for a moment. When he did, he saw a vision of the two of them together, outside in the daytime, talking and smiling at each other, before exchanging a quick kiss.
He held her close for a little while, then opened his eyes.
"Do you still want to go outside today?" he asked her, wondering if she wanted him to leave to grab the cloth to tie around her eyes so she could at least feel what the day is like.  

DemonDays2

Snowflake109

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:04 am
Huoriel smiled, snuggling into him once more. "I suppose so it is what was planed,"she laughed. "It will add to this already wonderful day." Huoriel untangled herself from him knowing that he needed to get up so they could "start" the day. She stood, brushing herself off a bit. She smiled down at Inei. "Get up you lazy bum,"she teased.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:06 am
"I'll be right back." Inei promised. He kissed her quickly on the cheek, then headed outside. He had to blink a few times to get used to the light again, then climbed down, spotting a place while he did that had a gentle slope down, so that he could take her for a walk through the forest.
----
Inei returned a few minutes later, holding a long strip of black cloth in his hand. He looked inside the cave. "Huoriel?" he called of softly.  

DemonDays2

Snowflake109

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:17 am
Huoriel emerged from the darkness to Inei, shielding her eyes the best she could with her hand. "Welcome back,"she chuckled. "That didn't take long."  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff