Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
Gryffindor Common Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iDarthy

Desirable Werewolf

6,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:50 am
Ace turned around when he heard a female voice say that she was a first year. He quickly craned his neck, trying to look over the taller heads of the older students until his eyes landed upon a young girl with a fluffy cat. Ace sighed with relief, he wasn't the only first year here. Managing to squeeze by some of the other students with some gentle shoving and an 'Excuse me' here and there, he reached the other first year within a minute or two.
"Hi! My name is Ace and I'm also a first year!!" Ace introduced, holding out his hand for her to shake.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 2:11 pm
Overwhelmed with happiness that another 1st year was there she quickly released her squirming cat and shook his outstretched hand. "Hi Ace!" She said, "My name is Althea! Are you excited to be here at Hogwarts?"

Tab Marie

iDarthy

Desirable Werewolf

6,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 3:32 pm
Ace quickly nodded. "I'm very excited to be here! I've been waiting for the day that my letter to Hogwarts would arrive by owl ever since I heard stories from my parents about this place!!" he replied with excitement. "What about you? Are you excited to be here?!" he was literally jumping for joy, he wasn't alone. He would have another first year friend in Gryffindor! Things were turning around and he liked it.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:16 pm
"I'm very excited to be here!" Althea said to Ace. "My older sister is a squib so she was never able to tell me anything about Hogwarts but my parents told me some stuff and from that information alone I knew I would love this place!"

Tab Marie

iDarthy

Desirable Werewolf

6,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:43 am
"You have a cat?! I have an owl!! He's a great horned owl and his name is Apollo!" Ace excitedly said, he was really too excited that he made a friend to think clearly.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:04 pm
Robert Wood stared about the Gryffindor Common Room with wide brown eyes, taking everything in. The castle so far had amazed him, what, with the talking portraits, the ghosts flitting about, and the sheer architecture of the place, and the Common Room was no exception. The room was adorned with numerous tapestries, and there was a vast noticeboard filled with all sorts of reminders and offers. Budging his way through the students amassed in the room, he strode over to this notice board, wondering what could possibly be on it. There were many things already posted to it, including a list of items banned from the school, dates of club meetings and quidditch tryouts, and even a notice from a student wanting to trade Wizard Cards- whatever those were. It was so much to take in, especially as he was both a first-year and a muggle-born, so he simply stood there and stared, fingering his new scarlet and gold tie and wondering what stroke of good fortune had landed him here at Hogwarts.  

YotaLife93

Conservative Smoker

Tab Marie

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 5:04 pm
Althea watched as another first year walked into the common room "Ace!" she whispered" "There's another one of us! Come on, let's go introduce ourselves!" and without waiting for a reply she ran over to her fellow first year. "Hi! I'm Althea! " She then put out her hand for him to shake. In her mind she thought, ".....Welp looks like I'm the only first year Gryffindor girl."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:51 am
Professor Nellmara walks into the Common Room muttering to herself about penguins and the like when she notices that they're children still here.
"Hello all my new first years! As marvelous as it is to see you and welcome you to Gryffindor you should probably get a move out! The Hogwarts Express has just pulled up to Hogsmeade and you don't want to be left here with just your teachers for company would you?" She gave a slight teasing smile and made shooing motions with her arms.

Yukina101

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

YotaLife93

Conservative Smoker

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:21 am
Dazed, happy, yet also sad, Rob Wood Jr. left the Gryffindor Common Room for what would be the last time of his first year. He couldn't believe it had all gone by so fast. He felt like he was still learning everyone's name, and the school was still so new to him- yet it was already time to leave for the summer... There had been triumphs and downfalls, hysterical moments and melancholy ones, but no matter the mix of emotions, he knew he was going to spend his summer longing for the his second year to start. He waved to all of the friends he had made, and strode out the door.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:13 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Nell entered into the Common Room looking around for other students and scratching her head (and penguin) wondering why she couldn't find any.

Yukina101

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Yukina101

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:55 pm
Oh Gryffindors~
Please check out the first page and see how you like our "summer modification." Don't worry, come September first everything will be right back where it once was!

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 9:38 pm
"Hello?" said Kori, "Anyone here?" The common tent room seemed to be deserted. "Helloooo!" Kori ventured further into the tent with her bags and discovered a rope ladder. "Hmmm... I wonder where this leads to." She thought out loud. She climbed it until she reached a floor that said, 'First year dormitories.' She entered, found an empty bed and put her bags and trunk beside it.  

Cotton Kitten

Invisible Star

8,450 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Riku Masen

Chatty Seeker

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 7:48 pm
I hope I don't startle the young girl. Riku sneaks up behind the young first year."Hello! Sorry for the lack of greeting earlier. I'm not sure where everyone has wandered off too..Anything I can help you with?"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 6:02 am
Hi,. so i'm a new gryffindor biggrin  

CreepySillouhette

ApostleOfTheWind13
Crew

Sweet Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 3:38 pm
CreepySillouhette
Hi,. so i'm a new gryffindor biggrin
Please remember to post in house colors.  
Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff