Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][L-N][P-1x1] I Do Believe In Fairies, I Do, I Do Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:57 pm

Mikage nodded as he took Orin's hand from his sleeve and held it instead. As they went to class, Mikage took the seat that was by the window and close to Orin. Once again Mikage hardly paid attention in class and slept until he heard the lunch bell ring.
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 10:49 am

Orin gave a soft smile as Mikage removed his hand from the other's sleeve and held onto it. Orin felt reassured as the other took a seat close to him. Orin took notes all throughout class knowing that Mikage was once again asleep. He tried desperately to ignore the looks from Witin and his gang and it didn't help that just before lunch it began to rain. Lunch was going to be horrible everyone would stay in the classroom because it was raining.

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 11:36 am

Hearing the bell ring, he sat up yawning looking outside he sighed, rain. All well. Mikage stood up and walked over to Orin. "Shall we go?" he asked smiling holding out his hand.
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 1:01 pm

"go where its raining, we can't eat our lunch outside." Ortin protested. While the boy did want to get away from Witin and the gang he didn't want Mikage and himself all soaked and possibly sick.

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 3:34 pm

Mikage smiled, "We don't have to eat in here, nor outside." Mikage smiled leaning against Orin's desk as he looked at the boy ignoring the approaching Witin.
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 5:44 pm

"Then where are we going to eat?" Orin questioned softly as he caught sight of Witin approaching. He quickly gathered his things.

"Where do you think your going fairy boy?" Witin growled from behind Mikage.

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:17 pm

We can eat up at stairs by the roof entrance." he said smiling but soon frowned as he looked up. "Whats it to ya?" he asked giving a cocky smirk.
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:17 pm

"Alright that sounds nice." Orin said stopping when he heard Witin speak.

"I'm pretty sure we have some things to discuss." Witin growled. "I seem to remember something about making your life hell."

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:18 pm

Mikage smiled as he took Orin's hand and started to lead him to the door until he heard Witin's words. "Hm, and I said that it isn't going to happen." he said opening the door and leading Orin out into the hall. Once there he smiled and tried to find his way to the roof door.
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 4:28 pm

Orin swallowed nervously as Witin spoke to Mikage saying he was going to make their life hell again. He griped the others shirt sleeve once more trying to prevent a fight. "You'll get your fairy boys." Witin called as Mikage pulled Orin out of the room. Orin smiled as they head to the roof door, he took over after a few moments.

"This way silly." Orin said as he opened the door that led to the roof. Once both were inside on the stairs Orin closed the door. "Okay lunch time." Orin said smiling.

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 8:06 pm

Mikage smiled as Orin took over the lead. Without removing his hand he followed the other as they made there way to the stairs that led to the roof. Slipping behind the door he nodded at the mention of lunch time. Sitting down, he opened his lunch and began to dig in.
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 4:01 pm

Orin was smiling chatting happily as he ate his lunch with Mikage. He was chewing on a piece of apple when he heard a noise. His eyes widened and he quickly made his way to the door and tried to pull it open. "Its locked." he exclaimed.

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 7:05 pm

Chatting happily with Orin, he too heard a noise as he saw Orin stand up and try to open the door. At the mention of it being locked he stood up and examined it before sitting back down. "Don't worry. Lets finish eating." he said calmly.
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:24 am

"Don't worry, were locked in. Theres no heat between this door and the one that leads to the roof. Were trapped up here to freeze, this is one of the solid doors you can't break through." Orin exclaimed frantically. He did not like being trapped. Fairies were flighty creatures and freaked when captured. As a half fairy Orin felt just like that if his mother had ever been captured.

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 1:36 pm

Mikage looked at Orin, mentally slapping himself in the face. Of all the thing he forgot about the other was that he was pretty much "claustrophobic". Standing up Mikage wrapped his arms around Orin sitting him down on his lap. "Orin calm down for a moment and relax. I promise I'll get us out of here okay. So trust me and finish eating. Your horrible when your hungry." he said calmly handing Orin his lunch as he quickly finished his.

When done, Mikage placed Orin down then stood up. Fishing through his pockets he pulled out a small object that looked almost as thin as a glasses screw driver. Placing the object in the door lock he fiddled with it before hearing a small click. "There opened." he said smiling.
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games