Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Elder Stories (Fanfictions)
WAR!!!!! WOODCLAN vs. PEBBLECLAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ROLEPLAYERS!!! Who will win this great war?
  WOODCLAN!!
  PEBBLECLAN!!
View Results

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 4:31 pm
Crystalstar sighed and turned, "We're leaving, SnowClan." She padded out of PebbleClan's camp, her clan following her.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 5:35 pm
x-Angel Pyro-x
(>.> Wow Are we writing a soap opera or what?)

Cursedstar flicked her tail as she watched Swiftpaw. "I don't like this. I really don't. But I wasn't the one who wished this upon our Clan. Cinderstar, You may be a leader but you still have a lot to learn." She stood up and padded towards Swiftpaw. Gently, she picked up the small apprentice and took her to the apprentice den. "It will all just be a dream in the morning," Cursedstar purred in her small ear and then rejoined the leaders. "So what now Cinderstar?"

Withefire glared at Redpine as he walked away. "Next time... Next time I will kill you." He growled under his breath. (Let's have them be brothers!!!)

(lol Cursedstar you are the master of evilness >.< i like it!)
Cinderstar turned and glared at Honeyheart. "Quiet Honeyheart! Get everyone out of here!! We're going home!!" (have you ever seen those 'i will kill u' glares? dats what dat iz >.<) Cinderstar then slowly padded over to Cursedstar. "i'm still not ready to forgive you for back then. . . but for now i won't let it interfere with my leadership duties." Cinderstar's let the words tumble out, "i wont apologize for that but. . ." A tear trickled down and soaked some of the dried blood on her chin. "but i can promise i will never let something like this happen again. . . ever!" Cinderstar felt emense rezolve with the last word. never ever again! even if i have to come back down from starclan!!
(btw that little speech was only heard by Cursedstar, NO EVES DROPPING!!! i'm looking at YOU Honeyheart! eek )

Redpine noticed Withefire walk away. Next time he wont stand a chance. . .i'll make sure of it!
(lol epic work out monolog coming up next >.<)  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 5:37 pm
(. . . .)
Redpine heard Cinderstar say they were leaving. "Lynxpaw!" Redpine gasped looking around. He opened his mouth. I really need to keep an eye on my apprentice. .  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 9:21 pm
Hawkpaw gasped. The war was finished, the hardest has been dealt. She padded after the rest of WoodClan, feeling surprisingly energetic after the battle. She was looking around, and noticed something. All the apprentices were going to become warriors any day now! She started pelting toward, but keeping behind Cinderstar.

((BTW, Cinderstar, the apprentices ARE becoming warriors now, right???))  

Negative10

6,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Dolphinwhale

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 6:13 am
Batwing led the little trio out of PebbleClan territory, noticing that each was thoroughly battered and cut. "What were you thinking, going against a warrior?!? You three are barely apprenticed, and you went after cats that had way more experience fighting than you?!? What, were you all deciding to be suicidal?!? Geez..." Mousebrained fools, thats what they are! Looks like we have our work cut out for us... He continued to rave and rant in his head, whilst all the while waiting for someone to pipe up and give some sort of good reason.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:15 am
Swallowtail sighed and slept in the Warriors' den. I hope I can head out to hunt tomorrow and-
Her snoring resumed and echoed loudly through camp, despite the current situation. She dreamed she was sleeping.  

x-Cloud Drop-x
Crew

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:27 am
Kairi Of The Dreams
Hawkpaw gasped. The war was finished, the hardest has been dealt. She padded after the rest of WoodClan, feeling surprisingly energetic after the battle. She was looking around, and noticed something. All the apprentices were going to become warriors any day now! She started pelting toward, but keeping behind Cinderstar.

((BTW, Cinderstar, the apprentices ARE becoming warriors now, right???))

(lol sure i'll make u all warriors as soon as we get back)  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:29 am
(cursedstar. . . . cURseDsTaR'z!!)  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 1:48 pm
Lionflare and Deadheart glanced at each other then Lionflare walked over to his clanmates

Pantherclaw walked over to his leader  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 2:50 pm
Cinderpaw limped toward .her clan  

athena321
Crew

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 5:42 pm
(lol sorry i've missed a lot o.o;; )

Patchy nodded understandingly. "Cursedstar, Cinderstar..." she said quietly, as Cinderstar began calling her clan together, and Cursedstar was breaking down. Both leaders were originally from MoonClan...and they were right. We were kin. and Kin should not fight.

Patchstar flicked a newly torn ear, signaling to all the MoonClan cats that they were to head back to camp. Words were useless now. Patchstar padded over and pressed her muzzle next to Cursedstar's cheek.

"For what it's worth," Patchstar mewed quietly to her former deputy, "I think you are cursed...with an eternally loyal clan, friends, kin. Pebbletail would be proud." the MoonClan leader didnt enjoy bringing up the subject of Cursedstar's dead mate; but she knew, deep down, that Pebbletail was watching his mate from StarClan, and he was very proud.

"Let's hope we dont have another fight soon..." Patchstar continued, walking away slowly, "Cursedsong, my deputy, my friend...leader of PebbleClan."

and with that, Patchstar bounded away into the bushes, after her clan.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 2:36 pm
( crying *whips away tear* Thats so beautiful crying )  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 5:51 pm
(lol nice xp )  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 4:33 pm
Honeyheart turned to swiftpaw.
"nice meeting you. if you want to see/join woodclan. come with us, but i'm not dragging you there. otherwise I'm not taking you there..."
Honeyheart padded off to gather up the warriors and spread the news that the battle ended. though also knowing, that though that scars will heal, and scabs will fall off. the bad blood between pebbleclan and woodclan would remain. no victor from the battle, meant a battle unresolved...

((DUN! DUN! DUN!))  

Sir naphalatha

x-Angel Pyro-x
Vice Captain

Dapper Elder

2,050 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 7:47 am
Cursedstar purred slightly, "It's alright, Cinderstar. Your head might be as hard as the trees you live under, but your heart is warm enough to melt all of SnowClan's territory."
She jumped slightly by the apprearance of Patchstar. Her chest suddenly felt warm and her heart felt like it would escape from her cheat. "Thank you, Patchstar. Thank you for understanding..."

Withefire shook his fur and padded around the camp, examining the damage. He stuck his head in the Warriors den and heard snoring from Swallowtail. 'Wow... she sounds like an Elder!' He thought resuming his damage report for Cursedstar.
(So, do you want them to be brothers Cinderstar?)  
Elder Stories (Fanfictions)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff