Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][L-N][P-1X1]Wherever I turn, There's You...Literally. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Sherlock

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 8:39 pm
H i m e j i - K i t o m u r a

Himeji had slept in the student council room after finishing all of his work. There was really no point in going home with only two hours left until the beginning of school. He had left the janitor his keys on the desk in the janitor's office, and then retired to his own desk for a quick nap. There was a council meeting today with the homeroom representatives. The fall festival was approaching and there was going to be a competition between homerooms, as usual.
Kaoru walked in and spotted Himeji fast asleep at the table and smiled. He wanted to let the president sleep, but it was his duty to wake up Himeji. Himeji had specifically told him it was so. Gently, Kaoru leaned down and shook Himeji, whispering in Himeji's ear, "Wake up, hardworking president." He wasn't trying that hard since he wanted Himeji to get some adequate rest, but he had to do his duty after all.
Now if anyone were to walk in the room at the moment, the scene would look a bit... misunderstandable.

(( twisted ))

C l a s s - A

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 9:29 pm
± : . : ± : ==== ☠ ==== : ± : . : ±
Skylar Yutari

Skylar wondered wait exactly he should do. Should he just go talk to Himeji? He was sure that Himeji would understand...That he would accept his feelings...or not...

Skylar slowly walked towards the thrid floor. Anyone that saw him, would probably think he was a nervous wreck.

"Hey Sky! How'r Ya!" He was backslapped as he fell foreward.

He looked up to see another one of his friends Ran standing there looking down at him.

"What do ya' want Ran! Geez scaring me like that!"

Ran had been a good frind of his since elementary. She had been sort of like his protector...She used to beat up the bullies that tried to mess with him. They were really good friends, although they didn't hang out in the same group. Skylar had been surprised when he had found out that Ran went to Kamijo High and was in Class B no less...although he had expected that from her. She may seemed stupid like skylar, but unlike skylar, she could acually be smart when she wanted to. She was also the Vice Capatian of the Kendo team, which was a pretty big deal...seeing as she was a girl.

"Hey Hey! Don't talk to me like that!" Ran said while kicking him.

"Off! Hey! Why'r you aways hitting me damn it!"

"Because you leave yourself wide open! that's why!"

Skylar sighed as he was helped up by her.

"So what's your problem man? you were looking as if you had just gotten rejected by a girl?"

"WHAT??!" Skylar said instantly laughing nervously,"N-NO! IT'S NOT LIKE THAT! I WAS JUST THINKING ABOUT SOMETHING IS ALL AHAHAHAHA...HAHA..HA.."

"Uhh okay then..." Ran said skeptically. "So where you headed?" Class is about to start soon. Isn't class F on the first floor?"

"Huh? Oh, I'm just dropping by the Student council room to grab something really quick.."

"Student council room? what would you be going there for?" She asked confused.

He didn't want to tell her the real reason...so he lied.

"Ehehehe...Just to get the attendance roster for class...I am the Class president for Class F after all"

She grinned as she backslapped him hard "Oh yeah! Then I'll come with! I need to talk to Kaoru anyway!"

"Kaoru? The vice prez?" Skylar said as the two walked towards the student council room.

"Yeah, I need to tell him what Class B is doing for the fall festival! It's comming up soon and I'm pumped!"

"Oh yeah...I had completly forgotten about it. Well I never go so I guess that's why.."

"Sky, your coming this year! You gotta come! Come to my Kendo competition! You have to!" Sky stared surprised at the girl. She seemed like she really wanted him to go...

"Ehhh I'll think about it..." Sky;ar grinned.

Ran smiled happily as she grabbed his arm and said, "Great! Comeeeeee onnnn!" She said, pushing the student council door open.

"H-Hello" Skylar grinned from behind Ran as he looked around her...and stopped.

Kaoru, The Vice President was leaning over Himeji...as if they were kissing....

Skylar was shocked. He couldn't see Himeji's face, although he didn't care...the proof was right in front of his eyes. And he had just confessed the night before too.....

Skylar said nervously, "Oh...Sorry..." As he walked out the room quickly.

"H-Hey Sky! Sky??!" Ran yelled after him as she closed the door back, running after him.

Skylar guessed this was his answer...Himeji, didn't feel the same as him. The class bell rung, as Ran caught up to him grinning.

"That was some scene huh?? who would've thought that those two....you know??"

Skylar grinned weakly as he said, "Yeah...."

((Ran...Could become useful...hmmmm twisted ))  

blinktjp

Lady Sherlock

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 6:28 am

Kaoru didn't even jump when he heard the voices behind him. He did realize with an exasperated sigh that whoever it was that was behind him probably got the wrong idea. Just what Himeji needs... He would have to find some way to clear this up, but it sure would be fun if he just let it be for a little...
Himeji woke up and yawned. Kaoru's breath and tickled his ear and neck tormentingly, but that was the only way to make him get up quickly when he was this tired. The vice president knew him well. He stretched and murmured sleepily, "Good morning Kaoru..." He glanced at his pile of work to make sure that it was finished.
Kaoru tutted. "What were you doing all weekend? If I had known that you would be this busy, I would have canceled some of my meetings and come help you. I didn't think that it was this much work." Himeji shook his head. "It wasn't... Something just... came up this weekend." Kaoru raised one eyebrow questioningly, but said nothing. He probably already knew what happened. Very few people could get Himeji to leave his work behind. If it had been something business related, he would have taken his work with him and done it there.
But Kaoru had to take one gander, though he already had the idea. "Did this have anything to do with Yutari's birthday this weekend?" Himeji expected that Kaoru would know. Himeji nodded. Kaoru smiled knowingly and walked away. "Better be prepared for the representative meeting in an hour," he called over his shoulder.

((Useful how...? Jealously love triangle wise, or otherwise?))

C l a s s - A

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 7:02 pm
Skylar Yutari

The bell rung as Sky and Ran walked to the first floor.

"You didn't have to walk with me to class...I appreciate it Ran" Skylar smiled as they reached the class F classroom.

"Don't worry about it! I could use it as a morning exercise anyway!"

"Ahahaa yeahhh...well see ya' later hulk!" Skylar said as he turned awawy getting ready to go into the class. He was surprised however, when Ran grabbed his arm pulling him back.

"S-So Uh...Sky..." She stuttured as she looked to the ground blushing. Skylar was confused a hell...what was HER problem.

"Uhhhh...Yeahhh?"

"Uh I was just wondering...I mean, if your not doing anything at lunch....um do you wanna come watch...me practice? I mean you don't HAVE to come or anything...." She said nervously.

Skylar thought about it. Did the whole blackmail thing still apply here? Even if it didn't, skylar did want to see Himeji...

Wait.

Himeji probably didn't want to see him though...He DID have that Kaoru guy afterall....there was no more need from him...

"Uh, sure! I'll come watch ya for a bit!" Skylar said grinning.

Ran looked up at him happily as she hugged him HARD, to the point where his eyes were bulging ou t of his sockets...Ran was strong as hell...

"REALLY?! THANKS ALOT SKY!"

"N-NO PROMBLEM...NOW COULD YOU LET GO??!"

Ran quickly left go, apologizing as she said, "Don't forget! And don't be late!"

"Yeah Yeah" Sky grinned as he waved at her walking away.

Himeji wouldn't care if he showed up....and besides, there was a student repesentative meeting today anyway...so he HAD to see him during 5th period...

((Love triangle O.O))  

blinktjp

Lady Sherlock

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 7:25 pm

As fifth period approached, Himeji was getting more and more excited. He would get to see Skylar again, and he was almost positive that Skylar would be in high spirits. He hoped throughout the day that that dream he had had in the middle of the night had been an omen of good will or something. Skylar's smiling face was sure to brighten up his day, that was for sure.
Himeji whistled as he worked and prepared for the meeting. The other members were glad for his obvious happiness. They would have to thank whoever did this, though they didn't have a clue. Only Kaoru did, and Kaoru wasn't going to say anything. He knew that the Skylar kid would probably not be in the best of spirits at the meeting, and he wasn't planning on correcting the misunderstanding anytime soon. Sure, he wanted Himeji to be happy, but he needed to have his own fun too. Plus, he wasn't even sure that there had been a misunderstanding at all. Maybe they had just seen that Himeji was sleeping and was apologizing for intruding on that. Just maybe... But that was unlikely and Kaoru knew it.
The council members took their seats and waited for the representatives to file into the room.

((I see a jealous confession sometime in the far future... xD))

C l a s s - A

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 7:40 pm
Skylar Yutari

Skylar didn't even bother comming to the student council room at lunch. It seemed as if every minute that went past, Skylar's sadness slowly began to turn into anger. He just couldn't believe this! He had confessed to Himeji last night...CONFESSED! And yet, here Himeji was kissing another guy, right in front of him! Well....That's was just fine. He had been stupid...stupid to believe Himeji would acually feel the same way as him...They were from two different worlds afterall..

Skylar had enjoyed his lunch, making fun of Ran as she tripped and stumbled through the practice. He couldn't believe she was the vice captain! Although some of her teammates had told him that she usually wasn't like that...

Nonetheless, He had a good time, and she had managed to make him completly forget about all about his anger. She had asked him if he wanted to go out to eat afterschool, but sadly he told her he had to wor, which she said she had completly understood and walked away..looking rather sad.

It was 5th period as Skylar walked towards the student council room. They would probably be talking about all the preparation for the fall festival...although he didn't see the whole deal about it anyway...it wasn't as if he were going or anything...well Ran did ask him to go, so maybe he would just for a little.

He had completly forgotten about Himeji, as he walked trough the student council door nonchalontly and and took his seat, finally looking up to See Himeji. He didn't know whether glare at him or run out of the room in embarrassment...so he didnt what he could and put his head down on the desk, closing his eyes.

((I do too XD probably at the fall festival O.O))  

blinktjp

Lady Sherlock

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 8:42 pm

Himeji wasn't sure whether or not he should be worried or sad. He had been expecting at least a smile from Skylar, but all he got was one slight glance and then Skylar put his head down on the table. What was that supposed to mean?! Himeji looked crestfallen, and he tried to hide it, but the council members immediately noticed that he wasn't at all as charismatic as he was a second ago.
"So... The festival's outline is basically..." And so the meeting commenced. They went over every detail, for the council had spent a whole day planning it out. That was a long time for the hard workers in the student council. The homeroom competition was going to be themed 'Prince vs. Princesses.' Each homeroom was going to be divided into two by random ballot. Then they would have to compete in the character that they are assigned with, and it's either a prince or princess, or just a random pairing. There are some parts that the pairings will compete together as a 'couple' so that just makes it all the more fun.
The meeting proceeded smoothly. Himeji didn't do more than glance occasionally at Skylar. He couldn't help thinking that he had done something wrong last night. Was the party not to his liking? Himeji felt horrible. He probably ruined the day for Skylar somehow. Maybe Skylar didn't want his parents there or something.
Throughout the meeting, Himeji was guilt ridden and feeling absolutely miserable. His heart ached, and he didn't know why, and he felt very bad that he could have possibly ruined Skylar's birthday for him.
When the meeting was over, Himeji didn't say much more than necessary. He just sat at the end of the table, his head resting on his steepled fingers and a terrible look of profound guilt and sadness on his face. He felt even worse than his expression betrayed, his mind imagining all sorts of things that he had done wrong. Kaoru noticed, but he said nothing. All the other members said nothing either.

((So I got the fantastic idea of that homeroom competition, but I was wondering whether to make it so that Ran and Skylar are partners, or Himeji and Skylar are partners, or if things get a little heated up with jealousy between Ran and Himeji, and then they are partners with each other. But if the last case were to happen, then Ran would have to like Skylar, then Himeji would have to somehow find out, then they would have to have jealousy battles and such while poor Skylar remained oblivious to it all. And they (Ran and Himeji) could even appear to be getting closer to each other because they spend so much time competing against each other for Skylar's heart, so then Skylar could get jealous... Bwahahaha!))

C l a s s - A

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 9:01 pm
Skylar Yutari

Sky wasn't paying attention to anything throughout the whole meeting. He could have even if he wanted to..his mind was to jumbled.

He didn't know what to do. He knew that he still needed to thank Himejie for the party (Although he already did...Himeji was just too sleep to hear it). But he really couldn't bring himself to speak face to face with him.

He suddenly got an idea. He picked up the pen closest to him as began to draw on a piece of paper as the meeting continued.

Once the meeted ended and the other members began to file out, Skylar folded up the paper and wrote Himeji's name on the front. It was a note.

"Hey, Idioit!

Thanks alot! It was really fun! I owe ya' one okay?!

(_/)
^.^ <

He folded it up, and walked out the room before Himeji could stop him.

Giving Himeji the note was the best was. For one, He would still get to thank him for the party, and for two, He didn't have to talk to him face to face.

((I think the last scenario (Himeji and Ran) would be pretty funny lol XD))  

blinktjp

Lady Sherlock

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 9:23 pm

It took Himeji a while to notice that there was something on the table. He picked it up when he realized that his name was on it. Unfolding it carefully, he read it. Himeji was definitely confused now. First of all, he was just surprised that Skylar knew. He thought that he had been immaculate in the secrecy of his planning. Maybe one of the guests revealed that he had planned it. Probably Kishimoto.
But Himeji had distinctively remembered that Skylar didn't appear to look at all happy. So was this letter a part of some grand scheme or something? Maybe Skylar was so mad that this letter was a bitter letter of sardonic gratitude. That seemed more likely in Himeji's mind. Oh god... He'd have to apologize, and quickly.
He ran out of the room. The other council members didn't question his actions. There were two periods left before school was dismissed. Skylar would surely be in class. He didn't knock as he entered Class F. He did stop running to make himself presentable though.
He put on his polite smile and asked Kanazawa-sensei to excuse Skylar for a moment. Kanazawa-sensei called Skylar up and Himeji basically dragged him out of the room. Before Skylar could react or say anything, Himeji got down on his knees and bowed before Skylar int he deepest form of respect and/or apology. "I apologize very, very deeply." He remained in that position, as one was supposed to, until Skylar would let him rise.
The people in the surrounding classrooms had great ears, or so it seemed, for the moment they heard it and identified that it was Himeji's voice, all the windows opened and the people looked out to see just what was going on. Who would be so great that they could illicit an apology from Himeji?
A lot of people gasped when they saw just what situation was outside the room. Ran herself was viewing the scene from Class B.

((Then Himeji and Ran it is... Of course, then I think we need two other instances, like a school play or something, where the other two scenarios are used, so we can fully utilize the situation... twisted ))

C l a s s - A

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 9:41 pm
Skylar Yutari

Skylar wasn't paying attention in class AS usual.

Who was is that said "Love Hurts"? Skylar couldn't think of who said it, but he agreed with them completly...Although he still had somewhat of a hard time saying the acual word "Love".

Skylar was so confused. Just what in the hell was Himeji thinking? Skylar didn't understand at all. Whay would Himeji throw such an expensive party for him....on the deny his feelings and kiss someone else the next day? Was it because he torturing him?? Was this some new sick way for Himeji to tease him?! If so, Skylar wasn't going to take this crap sitting down. He should go forcefully tell Himeji that he was through! Yeah, that's it! All he had to do was tell Himeji that hew ouldn't be a toy for his amusement!

Skylar felt good, finally deciding on a plan of action, when his classroom door openned....and Himeji stepped inside.

"Sorry for the intrusion, but may I speak to Skylar Yutari for a few minutes please?"

Skylar frantically shook his head no to the teacher.

Don't let me go! PLEASE!!!!

The teacher had barely shaken his head, as Himeji quickly walked over to Skylar, forcefully dragging him out the room.

"H-Hey! What the HELL are you doing!?"

As soon as Skylar was fully out the classroom, and before he could say anything else, Himeji was down on hi s knees in front of him, bowing.

"I apologize very, very deeply!"

"W=What?!"

Skylar was confused. Why...was Himeji apologizing?? Did he know that Skylar had seen him this morning...kissing someone else??

Skylar didn't have time to ponder this however, as students began to stick out their head from the classrooms, looking at the scene with a mixture of curiosity and awe.

"Get up idiot!" Skylay said low as he grabbed Himeji's arm and stood him up while dragging him away from the oncoming crowd.

He dragged Himeji to the boy's bathroom on the second floor and locked the door behind him,

"Okay, One:What the hell was that?? and Two: WHY are you apologizing??" Skylar said exasperated

((I agree...like in a play where Himeji is the prince and Ran is cinderella and they have to kiss or something, making Skylar jealous XD))  

blinktjp

Lady Sherlock

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 6:30 am

Himeji let himself be towed to the bathroom. When most people were told to rise, it also meant that they were forgiven, but Himeji knew that that wasn't quite the case here.
Himeji's guilt and profound sadness was evident in his eyes as he looked at Skylar. "It's just... I thought... You would be happy..." He ran his hand through his hair sheepishly. "But I guess I somehow messed up and ruined your birthday for you, didn't I?" He laughed shakily. It was so unlike Himeji to lose his cool like this.

((So the play, we have RanxHimeji... For the general festival homeroom competition, we should then have RanxSkylar... Then we can decide when SkylarxHimeji with Ran getting jealous will come in.))

C l a s s - A

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 6:53 am
Skylar Yutari

Skylar looked into Himeji's guilt ridden eyes. He looked pretty sad...

"It's just... I thought... You would be happy..." Himeji ran his hand through his hair sheepishly. "But I guess I somehow messed up and ruined your birthday for you, didn't I?"

His...Birthday? This was about...HIS BIRTHDAY??! So...he wasn't apologizing for this morning!

Skylar grinned as he patted Himeji on the back.

"Nah, The birthday was just fine! Thank's alot for the party! I got everything I wanted!"...Well almost everything....

"Anyway you have nothing to worry about! I'm not mad!..." Although he was....

"..So you din't ruin anything okay!?" Skylar smiled. He didn't know how he could smile so easily...but when it came to Hmeji...it was starting to become second nature..

((Sounds fun XD))  

blinktjp

Lady Sherlock

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 7:04 am

Himeji didn't look convinced. He caught Skylar's hand just as he was patting Himeji's back and held it, peering into Skylar's eyes with a serious expression. He could see that Skylar was telling the truth about the party, but there was something else. His laugh and smile didn't quite penetrate his eyes. Something was wrong.
Himeji's eyebrows furrowed. "Would you just tell me what's wrong then? It's obvious that I did something to hurt you somehow, and it frustrates me that I don't know what." Towards the end of his statement, he let go and looked to the side angrily. He was mad at himself for being such a dense fool to not see how he was hurting, or had hurt Skylar.

C l a s s - A

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 7:20 am
Skylar Yutari

Skylar was surprised to say th elast, when Himeji caught his hand and held it, givin him aserious look. What was Himeji doing??

"Would you just tell me what's wrong then? It's obvious that I did something to hurt you somehow, and it frustrates me that I don't know what."

Just how cold Himeji know something was wrong with him. He hadn't shown his hurt or anger...had he?

He stared at Himeji's face as he let go of his hand and stared to the side wih a frustrated look in his eyes. Himeji...really didn't know what his problem was?

"..You really don't know what you did, do you? This morning?....never mind. It's none of my buisness.." Skylar said, alittle hurt as he side stepped Himeji and walked out the bathroom,.

If Himeji wanted to go out with someone else, then fine by him. He was tired of Himeji being so stupid..

blinktjp

Lady Sherlock

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:09 am

"This... morning?" Himeji was dumbfounded. He was a little too shocked and speechless to follow. And when he did finally recover, it was too late. Himeji walked back to the student council room, hiding his dark mood behind a strong happy facade as usual. Only the council members could tell the difference, and that was because they had all been together for so long, both in and out of school.
The only person that had been with him this morning was Kaoru. Everyone else had other things to do that carried over from the weekend, so they had shown up later.
Himeji walked into Kaoru's room with a blank expression and asked, "What... Did anything happen this morning?"
Kaoru shrugged. "I woke you up... but that was it. Some two kids came in smack in the middle of my wake up call." Himeji thought about it and realized that when Kaoru woke Himeji up, it always looked like a kiss if you were seeing it from a specific angle. His eyes widened. "Perhaps... Do you know if one of them was Skylar?" Kaoru raised one finely shaped eyebrow. "I'm not sure, but I would say so. There was definitely a girl." Kaoru now knew what was up. He had sensed for a long time that Kaoru was someone important to Himeji, and now it was confirmed. Kaoru sighed. "It was Skylar and Ran of Class B." Now that he knew Himeji's complete feelings, he was completely on Himeji's side. Himeji was entitled to his own happiness, and Kaoru knew that he deserved it.
Himeji gasped and nodded, saying a quick thank you and giving Kaoru a wave. He walked out the door and sat back down, realizing just what Skylar had meant. But was it too late to apologize now?

C l a s s - A

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games