Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Forbidden Love [Midnightdaystar & iTerrrruhfied] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MidnightDaystar

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 1:33 pm
Zane turned the rabbit to keep it's fat, that had been heated to a liquid from the flame, from dripping off of the meat, "I will warn you next time, but eventually I'm going to need to teach you to hunt. It is necessary to keeping us alive at times. And it does get us better food them just a piece of jerky." He patted the ground next to him, "Sit won't you?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 2:23 pm
Tillie took a seat and nodded in agreement. She had figured she would have to learn to do things she'd rather now. Hunting would be one of those things. She sat quietly for a few moments and then her eyes sparked as she remembered something she thought would be important. "Zane, if you go stand on that rock over there," she pointed to the rock, "You can see a camp that was set up." she told him.  

terrahbyte

Distinct Conversationalist

MidnightDaystar

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 2:31 pm
"Camp?" He handed the stick to Tillie, "Keep this over the fire and spinning." He jogged to the rock and climbed up on top of it. "It's a small group... they don't seem to know much about camping though. I can't tell who it is..." He walked back and sat down. "I don't think we should be seen by them though, they could be people sent by your father to find you."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 2:52 pm
Tillie was twirling the stick over the fire and humming to herself. When Zane returned and nodded as he spoke, but then she shook her head, "I don't think they are my father's men. They wouldn't have such a lousy camp, my people are not used to doing without." she said. She shrugged though, "I suppose father could be trying to take us by surprise by only sending a few, and making them seem harmless." she added thoughtfully.  

terrahbyte

MidnightDaystar

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 2:58 pm
Zane bit his lip a little worried, "I don't know, you said that they wouldn't notice you were gone for a while and I know they couldn't have made it this far already... they didn't even know which way we went." He sat next to Tillie, and sighed, "We need to get going after we eat though. Are you all right with cooking this while I pack up?  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 3:02 pm
Tillie nodded her head and continued to slowly turn the rabbit. She turned her head to look at Zane, "How do I know when it is cooked?" she asked.  

terrahbyte

MidnightDaystar

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 3:12 pm
Zane walked over to their bedding and rolled it into a cylinder and tied it to his pack, "It will smell like any roasted meat does, and the color will be a dark brown." He picked up the branches that they used for cover and spread them out so that the place didn't look like a shelter and walked to back to sit next to Tillie.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 3:26 pm
Tillie continued to roast the rabbit until she thought it looked dark brown, and smelled appetizing. She pulled it away from the fire and looked at Zane expectantly. When he reached to take it from her she shook her head, "Tell me what to do with it." she said.  

terrahbyte

MidnightDaystar

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 3:31 pm
Zane smiled and gestured at the ground, "Well, it's best to let meat rest so stick the other end in the ground and let it just sit there for a few minutes." He laughed, "I think this is the hardest part of cooking."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 3:37 pm
Tillie stuck the stick into the ground, and was surprised that it took a lot of effort on her part. Then she sat beside Zane and glanced at him quizzically. "Why is this the hard part?"  

terrahbyte

MidnightDaystar

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 3:42 pm
He laughed and took her hand in his, "Because the food is cooked, we can smell it, and I'm hungry."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 3:52 pm
Tillie laughed and gently squeezed Zane's hand when he took hold of hers. She took a deep breath and exhaled slowly, "I love the smell of a burning fire." she said softly.  

terrahbyte

MidnightDaystar

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 4:00 pm
Zane smiled, "Well that's good, it's a smell that we will be near a lot." He squeezed her hand in return, "Tillie, can I ask you a question?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 4:04 pm
Tillie looked up at Zane, a warm smile in place on her face. "You may ask me anything you would like, and I will decide if I would like to answer." she answered. Then she watched him waiting for his question.  

terrahbyte

MidnightDaystar

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 4:12 pm
Zane hesitated then sighed, "Are you enjoying yourself? I don't want to make you miserable because I can't give you the luxuries you had at the castle..."  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff