Welcome to Gaia! ::

8th Annual User Run Ball

Back to Guilds

The planning guild for the 8th Annual Ball. Wanna help? 

Tags: Creativity, User-Based, Annual, Artists, Ball 

Reply 8th Annual Ball
Introductions: Let us know who you are! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
tigris9951 generated a random number between 8 and 9 ... 8!

tigris9951

3,950 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 2:36 pm
Username:Hi I am tigris9951, you can call me tigris
Likes: I like being in plays/musicals, writing songs and stories, and I just love skittles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dislikes: spiders, snakes, and any animal coming after me! Ahhh!!!!
How did you hear about us?:I just randomly stumble upon you.
What do you wanna do with the ball? Alot of things!
What did you think of the 7th Annual Ball? Did you attend?: I didnt know anything about the ball, but it probably was awesome! so unfortunately i did not attend!
Any other comments?:I look forward to helping!  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 2:36 pm
Username: Zanoushe
Dislikes: Jerk boys, most spicy food
How did you hear about us? A friend on Gaia who is a guild member (you rock, Emily!)
What do you wanna do with the ball? As much as possible. Maybe make a roleplay.
What did you think of the 7th Annual Ball? Did you attend? No, I didn't attend, but it sounded cool.
Any other comments? I am addicted to Gaia (ehehe...), so I'm on most days. Either that or on OneManga (Cooro pwns you!). OneManga is my homepage. If you want to go to it, you can click here (yes, I'm trying to get more people to read manga. It's free! No download!).  

Zanoushe

5,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

wolf-ears4

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 2:50 pm
Username: wolf-ears
Likes: music, Gaia, manga, friends, animals - especially wolves ! biggrin
Dislikes:
How did you hear about us?: advertisement on the homepage, and a couple of my friends were talking about joining.
What do you wanna do with the ball?: I want to make it as interesting as I can so many Gaians will be interested in attending. I want it to be fun and very enjoyable.
What did you think of the 7th Annual Ball? Did you attend?: Unfortunately, I was not a part of Gaia then, but my friends are telling me about it and what their prespective of it was and from that I can inprove it!
Any other comments?: I think its awesome how I have been accepted into this Guild and I will work my hardest to put this show on the road and make it worth your attendance! ;D

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 2:55 pm
Welcome to the guild.  

broken_bleeding_angel
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

Junko Mihari

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 3:02 pm
Username:

Junko Mihari (But call me Jun)

Anime, Drawing, Writing, Hanging out with friends, Roleplaying, Reading, Watching TV, Going to school, Cats, Animals, Nature, Flowers, Dresses, Cute Outfits, The Colors Pink, Brown, and White. Holidays, People, Friends, Crazy People, Computers, Art Supplies, Art Class... And, well, I could just go on and on and on. But I'll stop with just one more thing: Harvest Moon!

Dislikes:

Let's see. Homophobes, Jerks, Death, Suicide, Bullies, Rude People, Horrible Grammar, People that I can't understand (When they talk), People that mess with my friends or purposely try and annoy me. Last minute cancelations, Fans that ruin a good game/anime/anything in particular. Swimming, The Dark, Heights (Fears, really...) ^-^; And, well... There is also quite a bit more. But that's all I can think of at the moment. ninja

How did you hear about us?:

The page that shows up right after you log into Gaia, it gave a link to the Guild and said to join and help out. I read the guild's front page, was impressed, wanted to help, and clicked join.

What do you wanna do with the ball?

I'm a big fan of anything creative - Drawing, Writing, Planning, Roleplaying. But I'm pretty much willing to do whatever I can to help.

What did you think of the 7th Annual Ball? Did you attend?:

Sadly, I wasn't here last year. Although I believe I attended the ball at the Gambino Mansion. That was nice. But I'm sure the 7th Annual Ball was fantastic, from what I've read!

Any other comments?:

I like to keep myself busy by doing a lot of things. I'm also the type of person that ends up loving what most other people don't. Like long-haired boys, or minor characters that no one knows about. That is all. :3  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 3:38 pm
Hiya everyone! Try to make it to the meebo meeting tonight. Information for it is here: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=1&t=17583867#216100601Even if you're new, try to get there.  

Lectern
Crew

angel9511996

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 3:39 pm
Username: angel9511996
Dislikes: really happy and cheery ppl
How did you hear about us?: in the hoe page of gaia
What do you wanna do with the ball? i rly dont no i guess help out
What did you think of the 7th Annual Ball? Did you attend?: i didnt attend it cuz this is my first year on gaia
Any other comments?: i love bunnies tigers and wolfs and i hope to help out this ball thing as much as i can mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 3:58 pm
Username: Naomi199 (Just call me Naomi.)
Likes: Anime, manga, going to karate class, drawing, writing (As long as it doesn't have anything to do with school) Video games, animals, acting like a retard in school....I could go on, but I don't wanna spend all night typing.
Dislikes: School, homework, school, most family members (Unless it's the Bank of Mom.) Stereotypes, annoying people, school, boredom, snakes, bugs of any kind, and I think that's all.
How did you hear about us?: I think it was the "Home" page....
What do you wanna do with the ball? Well....I'm not all that great at organization (If you don't believe me, look in the black abyss that I call a room or the black hole that I call a backpack.) So, I was thinking that I could either do the writing or drawing (Or both.)
What did you think of the 7th Annual Ball? Did you attend?: I didn't attend last year, but I bet that it was awesome.
Any other comments?: You can choose if I do writing or drawing or whatever. Just PLEASE don't make me organize anything. Just because I can keep an organization to help me with world domination in real life doesn't mean that I can organize with objects and stuff on the computer!!  

Naomi199

emanekafj

5,050 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 4:27 pm
Username:emanekafj
Likes biggrin rawing, Writing, Reading, Typing
Dislikes razz eople who arent creative
How did you hear about us?I saw the announcement on the home page and thought that it looked cool
What do you wanna do with the ball?I would love to do anything!
What did you think of the 7th Annual Ball? Did you attend?wasnt a memeber so I didn't attend
Any other comments?:I would really like to help  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:29 pm
Username: Caverns_of_Aquaos
Likes: I like Anime, manga, art, writing, drawing, reading, and eating random snacks! 4laugh
Dislikes: Politics, government, and terrible fashion sweatdrop
How did you hear about us? Well, I stumbled across a random spotlight on the homepage. xd I know, not very original. -__-'
What do you wanna do with the ball? Anything I can possibly help with, but I really love to draw!!! 3nodding
What did you think of the 7th Annual ball? Did you attend? Umm... I've been on the site for almost 5 years and I didn't even know we had one! stare Weird, huh? So, I didn't attend... crying
Any other comments? I'm ultra excited so, yay team! whee

Caverns_of_Aquaos

jaspergirl1863

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 7:20 pm
Username: jaspergirl1863
Likes: Twilight, Harry Potter...a lot of stuff mainly Jasper!
Dislikes: people being annoying
How did you hear about us?: Saw you on the homepage
What do you wanna do with the ball? anything that will be helpful
What did you think of the 7th Annual Ball? Did you attend?: I jsut joined in Oct. I dodn't know what the ball was until yesterday
Any other comments?:I will do anything to help make my first ball a success  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 7:51 pm
Welcome to the guild.  

broken_bleeding_angel
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:31 pm

Fine Young Bam

i like how my friends come on line i soo dont mind at all smile  
Bryce biggrin
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:55 pm
Username: Altria Mizuno
Likes: Anime,manga,video games,reading,writing,role playing,fantasy,computers,music,ninjas,fanfics,sleeping,daydreaming,world mythology,mythological creatures,cats,dragons,witches.
Dislikes: Getting up too early,trolls,staying up all night with assignments,rudeness,liars.
How did you hear about us?: From the announcements and I attended the last ball.
What do you wanna do with the ball? I would like to do anything I can to help,as long as it doesn't involve drawing or coding because I'm good with neither.Helping with the story,the rooms and role playing would be ideal.Anything I can do to help I will though.
What did you think of the 7th Annual Ball? Did you attend?:Yes,I did attend.I was a bit busy at the time and mostly played ninja.The ball was good over all but there were a few problems if I remember correctly.
Any other comments?:Nice to meet everyone,let's have fun. heart

Altria Mizuno

Extreme Magician

16,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

streah

6,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:58 pm
Username: Streah
Likes: Wolves, Folklore, the supernatural, meeting random people, VAing.
Dislikes: mean people, bad rap music, R&B
How did you hear about us? Was randomly told by someone
What do you wanna do with the ball? I will do anything to help.
What did you think of the 7th Annual ball? Did you attend? I loved it last year. I did obviously
Any other comments? *insert random comment*

8th Annual Ball

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces