Welcome to Gaia! ::

|Under Re-Construction|

Back to Guilds

Tags: Role Play, Fantasy 

Reply Romance Role Plays
~Romance in Japan~ (open & accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nintendoking99

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:06 pm
"what about your brother?"joey asked."i heard you had one."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:38 pm
"Renji? I think he's inside." Shinji said.  

XxReflective_ShadowxX

Azula Mai 101

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:20 am
Lisa shivered again, not paying attention to the boys' conversation. She remembered the palace on the other side of town as her parents let her take the tour when she was little. How she believed all the fairytales and such. She smiled slightly as she remembered a few servants staring at her when she was skipping out, back then. I think I was only five then... she though looking about at the garden.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 7:37 am
Shinji walked through the court yard to the front door "Well, here we are." She smiled and opened the door, the place looked bigger on the inside then it did outside! "Welcome home Master Shinji! heart " Three Maids greeted Shinji a blonde one, a white haired one, and a black haired one, Shinji nodded "Hello" He said politely to them. They all smiled and hugged him "H-hey! Stop that! I'm not a toy!" He said as she messed with him playfully "Alright you three, cut it out. A maid in glasses said, walking down the stairs, another maid walked next to her, she bowed to Shinji politely. The three maid pouted as they let him go "But he's so cute!" The accused, Shinji sighed why me? he thought. Then turned to Joey and Lisa "Oh! You two, these are the house hold maids Mia, Carter, Milina, Saline, and Kimiko." He smiled. The maid bowed "Nice to meet you!" They told them.

User Image

Purple Hair- Kimiko
Blonde Hair- Mia
White Hair- Carter
Blue Hair- Milina
Black Hair- Saline  

XxReflective_ShadowxX

nintendoking99

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 8:34 am
"whats all the rucuss?"someone said, renji rounded the corner."did we miss school?"renli looked almost exaticly like shinji.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:04 am
"Have you lost it? We dont go to school moron. Honestly, you forget alot." Shinji sighed "Besides, it's like almost 11 PM. Jeeze." He rolled his eyes. "Hello, Master Renji! heart " The maids said to Shinji's brother with a bow, the three who huged Shinji went and hugged Renji. Kimiko rolled her eyes like Shinji.  

XxReflective_ShadowxX

nintendoking99

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 3:41 pm
"please let go of me."he said.he was extremly calm, he was known for that.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 3:44 pm
"You're no fun." They pouted and let him go.  

XxReflective_ShadowxX

nintendoking99

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 4:49 pm
"i'm very fun"he said, wiping the dust of him." just not hugging fun."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 7:06 pm
"Oh,we've noticed." Shinji teased.  

XxReflective_ShadowxX

Azula Mai 101

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:00 am
"Ths is rather awekard," Lisa whispered to Joey. She slowly backed away towards the door. The maids seemed to give her a litte bit of a fright even though she half expected Shinji to have admirers. 11pm? It's sorta getting late... she thought, reaching back for the door handle.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:00 am
"who are your friends?"renji said, seeing lisa trying to leave.  

nintendoking99

XxReflective_ShadowxX

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:08 am
"Lisa and Joey, I think the welcome freaked Lisa out. Sorry, they get lonely alot, I'm trying to get them to act right. But it doesnt work." Shinji said kindly to Lisa. "Yo, Renji, any idea when mom might be home?" He asked his brother.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:27 am
"no idea, where's the dog?" renji asked.  

nintendoking99

XxReflective_ShadowxX

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:43 am
Shinji shrugged "I dont know, he doesnt like me. Only the ferrets and Iguana like me." He said. The dog and Shinji never got along.  
Romance Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games