Reply 1X1 Role Plays
In the Enemie's Arms.. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iSupaScribble

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 6:39 pm
Leera smiled a bit as he slowly ran his hand through her hair, twirling the ends around his finger tips. She still wasn't sure about why he had done it the front time, but she didn't really care now, she didn't hate him like she had before.  
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 4:02 pm
Janus smiled as well before closing his eyes again. He didn't want to think about what could happen in a few hours, he just wanted to think about now.  

5Bulletproof-Marshmellows
Crew

iSupaScribble

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 5:29 pm
"You never told me.. Why'd you curl my hair when you first met me...? It's confusing... I'm not sure if you were trying to annoy me or not.. But yeah.. Still curious." Leera told him, turning slightly to look at him, looking slightly curious.  
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 6:20 pm
He opened his eyes again. "You still haven't forgotten about that?" he said laughing a little. "Because I thought you were too beautiful to be murdered." he said, looking at her.  

Crew

iSupaScribble

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 3:02 pm
"No, I haven't forgot about that, especially since I was about to kill someone." Leera told him, randomly pointing around and then turning to him with a small smile, smirking a little. A small blush crept it's way over her cheeks as he told her that, turning to look at him with a look of surprise. Then she went about and poked his ribs, sticking her tongue out at him playfully, crossing her eyes. "Am I beautiful now?" She asked, laughing a bit.  
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 4:00 pm
Janus smiled a little as she told him that she had been about to kill someone, which had obviously been him. He smiled as she looked at him, almost jumping when she poked them though. Gently taking her wrists into each of his hands. "Yes, you're beautiful." he said just before placing a kiss on her lips. If he ever had a choice to choose what he would do before dying, it would be to stay with her but of course, he would probably never tell her that until the last minute.  

Crew

iSupaScribble

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 5:20 pm
Leera smirked as he nearly jumped, her smirk fading when he grabbed her wrists, leaning down to kiss her. She kissed him back with a smile, glad that he was actually making the first move and being all romantic with her.  
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 6:09 pm
He smiled as she kissed him back. Janus slowly wrapped his arms around her, not wanting to let her go as he kept kissing her. He carefully pulled her closer.  

Crew

iSupaScribble

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 6:20 pm
Leera carefully wound her arms around the back of his neck, not tightly, kissing him back. As he pulled her closer, she allowed herself to move closer to him, kissing him passionately, a slight blush forming on her cheeks.  
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 6:27 pm
He kissed her back the same way, moving one of his hands up her spine to her neck before running his fingers through her hair. Janus slowly closed his eyes.  

Crew

iSupaScribble

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 6:43 pm
Leera's eyes had shut when she had been kissing him passionately, shuddering as she felt his hand moving up her spine to her neck, running his fingers through her hair. She enjoyed the feeling of it. She toyed with the back of his hair as she kissed him, smiling into the kiss.  
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 6:50 pm
Pulling her even closer, he slightly increased the passin in their kisses. He didn't want to leave her now but he knew that in a few hours he would have to. Pushing those thoughts to the back of his mind, he just focused on what was happening now.  

Crew

iSupaScribble

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 7:03 pm
Leera smiled a bit as he pulled her even closer than he had before, kissing him back just as passionately. She was focused on what was happening now, though she wasn't going to listen to him, she had plans of her own, he wasn't going on his own.  
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 6:23 pm
He pulled away for a second to look at her and catch his breath. "Promise me something..."he whispered in her ear as he leaned closer to her, one of his hands still messing with her hair.  

Crew

iSupaScribble

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 6:37 pm
"Anything. What is it you want me to promise you?" Leera asked, having a slightly concerned look. As he leaned closer, she gave him a heart-warming smile, seemingly happy. So many things were running through her mind, that she didn't even know her true emotions.  
1X1 Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff