Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Princess and Protecter RP (private/full) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

daystar50

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 8:28 pm
Hiquel woke early and stretched, then dressed in a cotton short sleeve shirt, velum pants, and a light leather vest that did not limit his movement, he pulled a pair of crescent bladed tonfas from his pack and hooked them to his belt at ether side, then went to speak with his sister.  
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 8:36 pm
"What is it?" Nadina asked as she straightened her shirt and then looked at her brother standing behind her with a near ominous look on his face. "Something wrong?" she asked curiously.  

Queen Historia

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100

daystar50

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 8:42 pm
In spite of his face being the usual blank, slightly happy unreadable look he wore, his sister could always read his eyes, "I do not want to say much, only that I wish I could act sooner, and I am going to enjoy my fight with him today." He smiled broadly and tapped the blade on his left, "Shall we go to breakfast?"  
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 3:44 am
Nadina smiled. "Of course you would," she mused. "Hopefully I can keep Anna company. She looks so sad I get depressed just looking at her," she mused. She kissed his cheek and then left to go down to breakfast.

Once summoned downstairs, Anna got up and went to her future husband's dining room. Once there, she curtseyed to him and he pulled her into a kiss that was bruising. When he pulled away, she could only sigh in relief and then saw Nadina come in. As normal the girl was a happy soul.

Nadina smiled. "Good morning Anna," she grinned.

Donnovan let Anna go and then sat down motioning for Anna and Nadina.

Nadina sat next to Anna.

"Morning," Anna said simply glancing at Donnovan warryily.  

Queen Historia

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100

daystar50

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 8:07 am
Hiquel walked in behind Nadina, "Good morning Donnovan, good morning princess." He took his seat next to Donnovan, "I am looking forward to our match... Perhapse I should call you 'your highness', after all, you will be king in a very short while. So about our match, I think we should make it a public event, it will make it so your people respect you more, and your guard may actually stop fearing me, they will see that there is someone that can hold their own against me, it will embolden them and make them more confident, do you not agree?" He smiled and took a bite of the pastry that was being served for breakfast.  
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 4:16 am
Donnovan smirked. "You know...you are rather opinionated for a man," he mused then turned to Anna and smirked moving a stray dark curl behind her ear.

She closed her eyes, swallowing the bile building up in the back of her throat.

Donnovan smiled then looked at Hiquel. "You will call me by whichever you prefer and I'll become king the same day I marry this beautiful one. She is stunning yes?" he asked then glanced at Nadina. "And your sister is as well.

Nadina refrained from swearing and just ate, swallowing her words with the food.  

Queen Historia

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100

daystar50

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 7:15 am
Hiquel finally let his mind's shell crack, allowing the smallest bit of anger seep through. "I agree on both counts, you are blessed to be marrying such a beauty, however, your wandering had better stay in your eyes only, for if you do anything to my sister, like any older brother would, I would have to hurt you, and, depending on how far you took it, maybe even kill you, I'm sure you understand. Though I doubt that I would have too, my sister is nearly as skilled in combat as I am, and I don't think you would do anything like that in the first place." His mind closed again as he took another bite of the pastry and sipped at some water.  
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 12:46 pm
"Don't worry. I have no intention of touching your sister. But I'd be wary. Some of my men are known for harboring ill will toward a girl."

Anna looked up. "She's very capable of defending herself Dracien...no need to worry about her virtue. Even though she is younger than I she is also far more skilled in battle just like her brother," she said a bit stifly. She couldn't help but stand up for Nadina even if it meant retribution later on in the night.

Dracien's mouth tightened. "I was merely warning Annaliese..." he said simply then looked at Hiquel. "After our break of fast, shall we adjourn to the courtyard?" he asked.  

Queen Historia

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100

daystar50

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 3:02 pm
Hiquel smiled tightly, "Well my warning extends to all that would try anything. But enough of that, I know you would not do anything, now, should we make our match a semi public event? I think it would be good for your men to watch." Hiquel stood as he spoke, finished with his food. "And on such a nice day the courtyard sounds very pleasant."  
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 4:59 pm
"Good...Anna...Come with me...I must speak with you a moment," Dracien mused rising.

Anna rose slowly and followed after him, glancing back at Nadina and Hiquel. She took a deep breath and then faced forward again.

Dracien led her to the hall and then pushed her against the wall and slapped her. "Understand Annaliese that you are to be seen and not heard. Even though the man's sister has a sharp tongue DOES NOT give you the right to treat me as she does. You're my wife to be. You will not say anything unless I deem it so. Understood," he hissed.

She nodded, crying a little.

"GOod....now dry your tears and go to your room. Nadina will be there shortly," he mused then walked back into the dining hall as she left. "Shall we adjourn?" he asked Hiquel. Still angered.  

Queen Historia

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100

daystar50

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 5:17 pm
Hiquel had been able to hear Donnovan's 'conversation' with Anna, but he still had his blank, unreadable look, "Yes lets." He started walking outside, puting himself in front of the king to be, seemingly unintentional, hoping to make him think that Hiquel thought of himself as being superior. "So the princess did not want to watch our match then? I do hope she is not ill, Nadina, will you go and check on her please?"  
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 5:36 pm
Nadina got up quickly. She'd heard it too. "Right." Instantly she left the room and went up to Anna's chamber's, watching her dab her wound. "You okay?" she asked softly.

Anna nodded. "I'm fine. Not much worse than what he did last night," she mused.

Dracien led Hiquel out, grabbing his sword after shedding his jacket. "Now...do you want to attack first...or should I?" he mused.  

Queen Historia

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100

daystar50

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 5:42 pm
Hiquel smiled and drew his crescent bladed tonfas from his belt and spun them a few times, "I think I will let you have the first strike, if you can hit me." He held his arms behind his back and crossed the blades, his stance was ready to defend at a moments notice however.  
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 6:07 pm
Dracien grabbed a second sword and then without warning brought down his swords on Hiquel's. He too had been trained just as much as Hiquel. Making it a fair and even match.  

Queen Historia

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100

daystar50

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 6:18 pm
Hiquel quickly brought his blades whipping from behind himself to strike at the blades as they were flying at him, he knocked them aside reasonably easily and stood again defensively, this time with the blades out at his sides.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff