Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Abandoned Forums
Reversal Of Fate (In need of characters) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kuchiki-Roy

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 7:39 pm
Ryousuke looked up and his cloak completely disappeared revealing his angelic robes and then two wings formed. "I'm going to slaughter you......demon...." The light surged around him as he called his dagger back and clutched it extending the blade and ran at Piro.  
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 8:41 pm
Axel watch as the two fought. "Should I intervene?" Axel thought. "Then again compared to a guy who can manipulate the very shadows around us and wield a scythe, I'm as helpless as a fish on dry land." Axel clenched his fist hard and pondered hard. "The armory!" He exclaimed as he turn and ran out the room.  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

kokushibyou-_0

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 3:58 am
Sparks fly as the Piro blocks Ryousuke's attack. He lets out an evil laugh as he understands what Ryousuke is. "So, an angel has sealed one of my brothers inside himself. That makes it just that much more fun to kill you." Piro jumped back and slid into a shadow. "Fallow me outside, to where light and shadow clash for eternity." He reappeared from a cloud right before a lightning strike. "How i hate thunder storms. I wish it was only rain." He sighed as he waited for Ryousuke.  
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 8:19 am
Ryousuke faded away and appeared behind Piro. "I sealed one of your brothers for a reason.....and that was to make sure it never hurt anyone again" He called out. "As for killing me.....you Don't have a chance...." He said while holding both his weapons in stance. He then thought to himself "If the light and shadow must clash for eternity......then I will be the one to bring peace...even if it means I have to die to do it..." "well then how bout we begin" He called out.  

Kuchiki-Roy

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 3:53 pm
Axel finally reached a large steel door with the words "ARMORY" printed in a bold yellow text on it. "Let's see, how do i open this." Axel turned to a panel. "This is probably it." Axel turned on the panel and a bright green light flashed on. The words "Please insert password" flew across the screen. "WHAT!? A password!? Screw this, I'll just melt the damn door!" Axel placed his hands on the door and gritted his teeth. The door began to grow hot. "Dammit! This could take a while."  
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 4:09 pm
Piro spun around as soon as Ryousuke appeared. "Don't underestimate me and my power." He yelled. "I am the god of darkness. I will destroy you all." He raised his scythe and charged as lighting struck behind him. "Die!"  

kokushibyou-_0

Kuchiki-Roy

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 4:28 pm
Ryousuke quickly blocked the scythe but was forced to his knees from the sheer power. "h-he's strong" He thought as he stabbed his second sword at Piro as well as sending out a surge of light to try to confuse him.  
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 4:52 pm
"Whoa, getting a little close for comfort there little man." Piro joked as he dodged the stab and rolled of to the side. Blinded by the flash, he began to spin his scythe in his hand. "You must have the other one. You must have the Eye of Light." He said as he regained his sight.  

kokushibyou-_0

Kuchiki-Roy

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 5:01 pm
His eyes widened as he heard the name eye of light. "h-how did you know?" He called out getting up and holding both swords in an attack stance. "well either way.....I'm going to win!" He yelled out while rushing at Piro throwing the extended dagger.  
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 5:12 pm
Piro blocked the dagger but was impaled in the gut by Ryousuke's charge. "Because I have the Eye of Darkness. Thank you." He slid off the blade and fell to the building below.  

kokushibyou-_0

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 6:01 pm
Axel could hear muffled noise coming from out side. "Don't die Ryousuke." After just a little bit longer, the door had melted away. Beyond the steel door was a vast array of weapons, but there was one weapon stood out from the rest. "Holy....is that a rail gun?" Axel took the large weapon and inspected it closer. "This look like a rail gun, but something's different about it." Axel looked closer at the side of gun. It seemed to have some kind of printing. "Bingo!" Axel hurried out side with the gun. "Hope this works!"  
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 6:13 pm
Piro crashed into a heap of blood at Axel's feet. "Don't play with my toys Axel. Their not safe." He grunted as he reached to his wound. "Please save me. I don't want to die." He started to cry as he looked at his hand covered in blood.  

kokushibyou-_0

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 6:17 pm
Axel looked at Piro's battered and bloody body. Mixed feeling arose, What do i do? He tried kill us? Axel was in command of the role of God. He could either help into his grave, or save him.  
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 6:37 pm
Piro passed out and started to be swallowed by his own shadow. Still clutching his scythe, he was hanging inside the shadow with only the blade keeping him from the darkness.  

kokushibyou-_0

Kuchiki-Roy

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 6:49 pm
Ryousuke jumped off following then called back the blade catching it. "did I kill him?" He mumbled as he landed in front of Axel and Piro. Looking down at Piro his eyes widen. "D-did I do this?" He said as he looked at the damage he caused. "I'm sorry..." He said as the dagger began to glow dispelling the darkness.  
Abandoned Forums

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games