Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
The Adventures of Alaric and Karissa (Full) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who are you?
  Alaric.
  Karissa.
  A random spy.
View Results

terrahbyte

Distinct Conversationalist

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 5:40 pm
The bell rang and Karissa gathered her books and headed to her next class.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 3:37 pm
The day wore on and Karissa attended her classes, and was called out of her last one to go to her appointment with the school therapist. She walked in cheerfully, and greeted Dr. Markham as she took a seat. Then they began to talk, she told her about her new friend, and they discussed the blank spaces in her memory. Slowly she began to slouch, and allowed her hair to fall to cover her face more. Her responses grew shorter and they were given at a faster rate and she sounded less sure.
She began to look around the room as if she were being chased. Dr. Markham picked up on the change and a sympathetic expression was on her face. "Tori, it's a pleasure to see you again." Dr. Markham said in a soft and delicate voice, as if she were speaking to a terrified child.  

terrahbyte

MidnightDaystar

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 3:49 pm
Alaric spent the rest of his day in almost the same way he spent every other day, he would read during class, answer when he was asked a question, and, when he was in the same class as her, would sneak glances at Karissa and walk with her to her next class. When his last class was nearly over he lost his focus. He blinked, looked around and put the book away, he sat back and payed attention, and even offered answers without being asked or prompted.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 5:15 pm
Tori sank back in her chair, pulling her knees up and wrapping her arms around her legs. She rocked slightly and answered questions that Dr. Markham asked. Most of the questions were casual, asking about her day, or what she ate for lunch, how often she's been awake. Then they got more personal, asking why Tori had woken up, how she was feeling now, who she thought was coming after her. Dr. Markham brought up Alaric and Tori shook her head, "Ma'am, he's Karissa's friend. I'm sorry to tell you but he's not a friend of mine." she said. When asked to explain that more she simply said, "He could be out to get me." and then she refused to talk anymore. Dr. Markham dismissed her and she practically ran to her room, shutting and locking the door behind her.

terrahbyte

MidnightDaystar

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:41 am
Alaric shook his head as the bell rang, How did that sneak up on me again? He grabbed his books and walked to Karissa's room, looking around for her the whole time. When he got to her room he knocked on the door lightly and a little timidly. "Karissa? Are you there?"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:15 pm
Tori's attention snapped to the door. She was seated in a corner of the room, corners were safe for her. No one could sneak up behind her, and she'd be able to see anyone who approached her. Slowly she eased out of the corner and made her way to the door. She tested the locks and sighed wishing they would allow her to have a chain on the door. "Karissa's not available, can I take a message?" she asked in a rush. She recognized the voice, but didn't trust it's source.

terrahbyte

MidnightDaystar

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 3:45 pm
Alaric blinked "You sound like Karissa. Is anything wrong? Can I come in? I was hoping to spend some time with you, maybe do some homework and make something to eat later..." He fidgeted nervously, Was she toying with me until now?  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 3:53 pm
Tori tried to decide what she should do. She didn't want to cause Karissa to lose a friend, but the thought of being with him made her nervous. She called out, "I might let you in, but I need to know you're not working for him.". She opened the door a small crack and peeked out, he was alone.

terrahbyte

MidnightDaystar

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 3:56 pm
Alaric blinked again, "Him? I haven't the slightest idea who you are talking about... Are you ok? You were fine when I last saw you in class, did something happen?"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 4:08 pm
Tori reached out and pulled Alaric in the room, quickly slamming the door shut after he was inside. She locked the lock and leaned against the door. "That doctor tried to bring him up today. Wanted to know why Karissa isn't always here. We can't let her find out, she can't know, but I need to protect her from him. She's not careful." every word was at a quick pace and she looked around the room like a caged animal. She sprinted back to her corner and sat down. "They won't let us have the proper locks. A chain and deadbolt would increase our safety, but they refuse. I think they're working with him which means he could show up at anytime. We must always be careful."

terrahbyte

MidnightDaystar

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:49 pm
Alaric followed her pull and let his momentum carry him to the bed where he jumped and landed softly. He sat up and watched Tori moved with a sharp panicked flow. "Who is after you?" He stood and went to the door. "I bet I could make something that would help your security." He sat with his back to the door. "Well, if you're not Karissa, then who are you?"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 1:02 pm
Tori shook her head, "They punish us when we try to block the door. They don't understand the stakes." she rushed. She hopped up and pulled a sketch out, "This is him. We don't speak his name because then he can track us." she mumbled. She put the sketch down and returned to her corner. "I'm the only person who's concerned with our survival." she replied tartly.

terrahbyte

MidnightDaystar

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:16 am
alaric took the sketch and sat a little away from Tori, "I don't think you are the only one..." He studied the sketch a few moments, "He isn't related to you... is he?"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 2:09 pm
Tori practically hissed shaking her head violently. "Oh heavens no!" she answered. She sighed and scrunched into the corner further, "I have no relation to that man. Karissa does though, she's got part of his genes, which is probably why she is such a hazard to herself." she raced through the explanation. Tori shook her head, "The girl isn't cautious enough. I'm sure that Karissa would speak his name, she seems to think he won't track us." she scoffed.

terrahbyte

MidnightDaystar

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:12 pm
Alaric scooted close to Tori and reached out with his hand, almost brushing his fingers on her cheek, "You don't need to worry, to me you are Karissa, regardless of the mind in charge, I will protect you..." He sat back on his feet and laughed, "So what is your name then?"  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games