Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Clan Life (Roleplaying)
cat to human Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:38 am
((Kindlestar and Cinderstar look similar in human form now... eek ))

Kindlestar's face screwed up as she started patting her face and felt twoleg ears instead of her perked up cat ones. Her next reflex was to pat her bottom area and realize her tail was gone as well, and along with it, her balance. She grabben on to Aurican's arm in order to stay up.

"What is going on here?!" she asked, looking at the others.

"Okay, let's calm down... You, twoleg, this is your fault!" Dawnlight growled, his finger pointing at Aurican.

"How is this my fault? Besides, I was standing right here with you when it happened. Do you feel okay?" Aurican asked, feeling Kindlestar's forehead for a fever.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:16 am
(haha yes but i think Cinderstar has lighter hair)
Emptykit inched forward slowly, then poked the side Kindlestars head. "thats. . .thats!" her eyes started to sparkle "so cool!"
Badgerkit rubbed his eyes.  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 12:17 pm
((Yep, both in cat and human form. 3nodding ))

Kindlestar looked at the Emptykit and blinked, half in annoyance and half in amusement. "How is this cool? There is nothing cool about turning less and less away from my cat shape."

"I wonder if the same thing is happening to others... Could it be something that only affects the leaders?" Dawnlight asked. "I mean, we all still have our ears and tails. We should find Cinderstar again..."

"But that would make the group too big for you to hide in my house... not to mention, I would have a hard enough time explaining the ears and tails of one alone, but of so many..." Aurican started, scratching his head. "Do you guys have any idea of where to even start looking for clues on how to return to normal?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 12:30 pm
(oh yaaaaa)
Cinderstar walked slowly up and down the cross street, trying to recognize something. "Cinderstar give it up, we're completely lost, and thanks to these body's we only have the use of our" Redpine lifted his hand to touch the top of his head "ears?" Redpine patted the spot where his ears should be. "Ah! WHERE DID THEY GO!?!" Redpine started patting himself down. No ears, no tail, he was a normal two-legger. "Cinder-" Redpine looked up and gasped. Cinderstar looked like him. "Ya?" Cinderstar looked back a Redpine.
~~~~~~~~~~
Emptykit jumped up and down. "I want to know how it works! The tail! The ears! The body! This is a great mystery!!" Emptykit imagined being able to shape shift to different forms. "So cool!"
Badgerkit patted his butt, then walk over to Emptykit. He made a fist and hit her. Emptykit felled over. "Owch! What was that for?" Badgerkit was slightly trembling, he was scared and angry. "Take this seriously! We might not be able to go home!" His eyes glistened with tears.  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 1:47 pm
(btw i think the sun should be starting to rise by now . . )  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 2:08 pm
((LOL))

Kindlestar hugged Badgerkit and patted his head. "We are going to go home. We just need to see what is going on," she said looking at Emptykit with reprimanding eyes.

Dawnlight hit Emptykit on the back of the head.

"Listen up shorty. You gonna come with me and find Cinderstar, alright?" he said, looking at Kindlestar.

"Is it smart for us to get separated?" Aurican asked, scratching his head.  

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:18 pm
Emptykit felt shocked, her brother had never hit her before, and now she had to go with Dawnlight. "Eh? But if i go with you won't we just get lost?" Emptykit, thinking smart, covered her head so she wouldn't be hit again.
Badgerkit felt comforted being held by Kindlestar. He imagined he was back in the nursery lying next to Morningwind. Badgerkit's trembling slowed.
~~~~~~
Cinderstar titled her head, looking at Redpine's shocked expression. "Oh! Hey Redpine . . . um . . . wait something's different . . " Cinderstar rubbed her chin analyzing Redpine.
Redpine huffed angrily and stood up. "Cinderstar we're full two-leggers now!" Light sparkled behind Redpine, the sun was rising.
"WHAT!?!?" Cinderstar started patting herself down. "EH?EH?EH?EH?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:19 pm
"Emptykit has a point. You will get lost. Our noses are of no good here," she sighed. "And mine is even worse that yours now... now that I look like this..." she said, pulling her hair. "Even the hair looks different..." she muttered, her face red. She grabbed Badgerkit a little closer, both to comfort him and herself.

"Don't worry Kindlestar, we are going to to find out about this!" Dawnlight snarled. "You will be turned back to a cat!"

Aurican blinked. Somehow, this didn't surprise him. He had figured they were cats by now, but he didn't like them yelling it out. "Best keep a bit quiet... I think we can find out more if we go find your friends though. They have been here more time, no?"  

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:35 pm
Emptykit sighed. "Well, i guess you'll have to depend on my sense of direction then." Emptykit grinned evily and jumped onto Dawnlight's back. "Let's go!"
Badgerkit's face started to turn blue "to . . much . . pressure!"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 9:25 pm
Dawnlight nodded. "Yep yep. For FireClan!!!" Dawnlight yelled, before heading out on a run in the direction they had come from, hoping to start looking from there.

Kindlestar glanced as they left, then felt someone struggling.

"I think you're killing him," Aurican pointed out, noticing Badgerkit was turning blue and helping him release himself from Kindlestar.

"Don't worry, you'll figure this out," Aurican added, placing one hand on Kindlestar's shoulder in reassurance.

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:43 am
Badgerkit inhaled, then exhaled. "Knowing my sister, and the rumors of Cinderstars stubbornness, they'll be able to figure this out." The light from the rising sun was reflected in Badgerkits eyes.
"Where are we going?!" Emptykit yelled as they ran "i haven't been here before!"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:03 am
Kindlestar sighed. "I hope you're right..." she said, then felt a pull on her stomach and a growl.

Aurican looked at her and did a facepalm. "Right... you feed," he said, scratching his head.

Dawnlight stopped by the tree where Kindlestar had first met Aurican and he looked around. "This is where we met up with Cinderstar's group. All we have to do is find out where they headed from here."  

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:15 am
Emptykit leaped down from Dawnlight's back. "ok" Emptykit crouched down and tried to find their scent. "um. . . " Emptykit stood up and looked at Dawnlight. "What does Woodclan smell like?"
(she makes dis face sweatdrop )
Badgerkit was about to laugh when his stomach also growled "Ah . . i'm hungry"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:39 am
((LOL Oh you will hate me for this. twisted ))

"They smell like cowardice," he smirked, looking down at her. "And a lot of it, it was a big group," he added scratching his head.

"Come on, let's go get you guys some burgers. Just promise you won't say anything about the place or the food. Stay quiet, and you can make a big fuzz of it outside," he said, pressing his finger against his lips.

Kindlestar imitated him and grinned. "If it means getting food, I promise," she said in almost a purr.  

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:53 am
(GAAAH!!!! *noms on Kindlestars head*)
Emptykit folded her arms. "We then they must smell like you then" she said irritatedly. well from what i've heard they live in a place with lots of trees, so maybe it i just . . .
Badgerkit's ear's poked through his hair in interest. "What are burgers? some type of rabbit? or is it a bird?"

Clan Life (Roleplaying)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games