Welcome to Gaia! ::

Poll Whores Unite! ~A Discussion Poll Guild~

Back to Guilds

Reply Main Forum
PWU Cafe' - We've got cookies~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 116 117 118 119 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do Kp and Cabbi post too much?
  Yes! What? Are you two long lost family or something?
  Naa, the more the posts the better.
  I never really noticed.
View Results

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 12:41 pm
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
*pauses* You want it back? *waves it in the air* This towel is full of work to do and I'd rather not keep it. Where's the towel you keep your gold in?
Now your getting all layered meaning on me!

If I don't get it back the towel will just get bigger and then take over the world!

Oh I have more than one towel for that XP
*looks at the towel in her hand and mumbles* The world you say.... take over... *smirks and looks at KP* Heh, I think I'll keep it.
...And just to be helpful, I can do your laundry for you. >]

*continues dancing to the tune in her head*

XP oh yeah and what would you do with the world

RaW!! I did a bad thing.....I saw the new items...and got got some...ok not some all of them *sweat drop*
That's for me to know, and you to find out. >D Come on, you haven't seen through my act yet? *starts humming as she ballroom dances withthe towel*

o.x Who says that's a bad thing? >D But what possesed you to do that? o.O

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 12:53 pm
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
*pauses* You want it back? *waves it in the air* This towel is full of work to do and I'd rather not keep it. Where's the towel you keep your gold in?

If I don't get it back the towel will just get bigger and then take over the world!

*looks at the towel in her hand and mumbles* The world you say.... take over... *smirks and looks at KP* Heh, I think I'll keep it.

RaW!! I did a bad thing.....I saw the new items...and got got some...ok not some all of them *sweat drop*
That's for me to know, and you to find out. >D Come on, you haven't seen through my act yet? *starts humming as she ballroom dances withthe towel*

Xp Oh Oh your dancing *takes picture*

they all just looked....so wonderful

Karma Police

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 8:34 am
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
Karma Police

Heheh... I can dance as well as I want to online. xD *twirls* It's Cabbi's personality afterall. ^^;

^^ I love the current look... the buck tetth brings it together. <3 ;D

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 8:54 am
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
Karma Police

Heheh... I can dance as well as I want to online. xD *twirls* It's Cabbi's personality afterall. ^^;

XP so true.
My ear is bleeding neutral
Yeah It's a lot mor cashual look....and I have 70 items on this account now *cheer*

Karma Police

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 10:09 am
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
Karma Police

XP so true.
Yeah It's a lot mor cashual look....and I have 70 items on this account now *cheer*
What was the 'XP' face for? Hmm? >.>
o.O ...that doesn't sound too pleasant. Thanks for sharing. =]
Casual? I thought it was more dressed up than before. ^^;; =D Heheh... shopping sprees are great. >]

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 12:20 pm
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
Karma Police

XP so true.
Casual? I thought it was more dressed up than before. ^^;; =D Heheh... shopping sprees are great. >]
I always post XP in frount of everything... I blame this on you!... Becaue you got me addicted Xp
It didn't hurt it was just bleeding neutral I try to share things when I can ><
I can't spell x.x you say that because it's a dress shirt! Yeah I guess it's a little but more dressed up but I could see someone walking down the street dressed like this when a guy in a kilt isn't a normal sight

Karma Police

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 2:14 pm
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
Karma Police

XP so true.
I always post XP in frount of everything... I blame this on you!... Becaue you got me addicted Xp
I can't spell x.x you say that because it's a dress shirt! Yeah I guess it's a little but more dressed up but I could see someone walking down the street dressed like this when a guy in a kilt isn't a normal sight
D< I do not always use such a sour face. XP
Weird. Always good. =3 ...Wait... nevermind. =P
^^;; I wasn't trying to emphasize anything... It's just my normal speech pattern to repeat a word like that before I start speaking..... D: So.... an unusal sight is casual? Now I'm just lost. o.O
XD It's weird to see you change your outfit so much in one day. o.o

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 3:02 pm
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
Karma Police

XP so true.
^^;; I wasn't trying to emphasize anything... It's just my normal speech pattern to repeat a word like that before I start speaking..... D: So.... an unusal sight is casual? Now I'm just lost. o.O
XP I know but it's the whole entire anit-emoticon thing...i'm using them less and less.
XPPP that the funniest combo of words i've seen...
I got my grades from last semester I passes with 3.2 all the way across...with is it with these B's?
On gaia unusal is normal so yeah you got that right..
I know this randomly changing thing is so unlike me XP

Karma Police

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 4:24 pm
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
XP so true.
XP I know but it's the whole entire anit-emoticon thing...i'm using them less and less.
I got my grades from last semester I passes with 3.2 all the way across...with is it with these B's?
^^;; I've noticed. >D But some emotes just can't be replaced... it's hard. =P It's scary when I use emotes now... because I throw them in everywhere. o.o Something about home-made emotes don't pop off the screen as much when I use them. >.<
Uh.... welcome to my mind?
^^ Not bad. =]
Heheh.... yeah, especially when I never where normal outfits. Everytime I try, I still come up with something very layered. =P
Welcome to the dark side. >D So, 70 items isn't enough, right? ^^ XD

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 6:09 pm
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
XP so true.
^^;; I've noticed. >D But some emotes just can't be replaced... it's hard. =P It's scary when I use emotes now... because I throw them in everywhere. o.o Something about home-made emotes don't pop off the screen as much when I use them. >.<
^^ Not bad. =]
Heheh.... yeah, especially when I never where normal outfits. Everytime I try, I still come up with something very layered. =P
I know I use a lot more text emoicons now then before when I used the images. Xp I guess it's just the way the world works...they mess up my small text >D and everything has to atleast look nice ...
Oh ! Do you have cookies?
*sweat* yeah I was surprized by most of them.
My friend was talking about the fact that he liked only having pants...but my avia is a lot better than his so *flaps back hair* I don't care.
But I don't have any 70 items *gonk*

Karma Police

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 6:18 pm
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
^^ Not bad. =]
I know I use a lot more text emoicons now then before when I used the images. Xp I guess it's just the way the world works...they mess up my small text >D and everything has to atleast look nice ...
My friend was talking about the fact that he liked only having pants...but my avia is a lot better than his so *flaps back hair* I don't care.
Heheh, yeah... emoticons look so funny and interrupt thought processes when you have to read over them. XP
And cranberry juice. >]
^^;
Only pants? Only pants! How can he live? Layers, layers and more layers! <3
Huh? But you just said that you had 70 items on your account... o.O

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 6:50 pm
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
^^ Not bad. =]
Heheh, yeah... emoticons look so funny and interrupt thought processes when you have to read over them. XP
And cranberry juice. >]
^^;
yes sets the vibe off >D must have vibe.
there you go again with the juice.
I know! But hey he is new and hasn't found all the wonderful items he could have.
Oh XP 70 items not items for the 70's set XPP

Karma Police

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 3:08 pm
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
^^ Not bad. =]
And cranberry juice. >]
^^;
I know! But hey he is new and hasn't found all the wonderful items he could have.
Yay! <3 Someone joins my side. ^-^ That's one down and uh.... too many to go. XP
But it's just that good. B)
Yeah... when you're new you tend to look more "realistic." Once they find the items is when it gets crazy. <3
Oh. ^^;; Yeah... I don't have any of the 70s items... too common. Though I will get them once other items are off my list. =P So anyway, back to the old question. Once you have 70, it doesn't look like as much as you thought it would be, right? XD

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 3:22 pm
bump  

Schuldig-Liebe

Karma Police

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 10:48 am
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
^^ Not bad. =]
And cranberry juice. >]
^^;
Yay! <3 Someone joins my side. ^-^ That's one down and uh.... too many to go. XP
But it's just that good. B)
Yeah... when you're new you tend to look more "realistic." Once they find the items is when it gets crazy. <3
Oh. ^^;; Yeah... I don't have any of the 70s items... too common. Though I will get them once other items are off my list. =P So anyway, back to the old question. Once you have 70, it doesn't look like as much as you thought it would be, right? XD
XP the revolution starts here *sets up table*
All of the latest items were not too bad. I still want to get all of the scarfs from last moths item update but I will put that on pause.

I've had that much items just not on one account. You've seen my old inventory list? It's crazy @.@ ..and sad.

Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 116 117 118 119 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games