Welcome to Gaia! ::

Writer's Fiction Guild

Back to Guilds

I know its title is writing, but we also offer art and videos. All forms of creativity welcome. 

Reply Games and Hangout
Crossover Role Play Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Phenom_85
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 10:30 pm
Randy moved the Megabot closer to make sure that Kiba couldn't pull any tricks. Meanwhile, Rae assesed the situation. "I'll handle this, after all, a man shouldn't hit a woman, even if she is an annoying siren demon thing." Rae said as she stepped forward and placed her hand on the handle of her Emerald Katana.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 10:40 pm
"Be my guest, I won't stop you."  

BB Rue Ryuzaki
Captain

ER Coil
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 10:47 pm
Jestin did not want to be taken. She whipped at those who came near with her Frostbite Whip.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 10:54 pm
Rae jumped back to avoid the whip. "Are you done?" She asked as she drew her Katana. Suddenly, the blade began to glow. "My turn. Laser whip, go!" She shouted as the blade turned into a whip, which Rae swung at Jestin using all of her strength to give it maximum power and speed.  

Phenom_85
Vice Captain

ER Coil
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 11:11 pm
Rae was able to catch Jestin in her whip, it imediately calmed her somewhat.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 11:20 pm
Hmm... This siren was very interesting. Exactly Beyond's type of girl.  

BB Rue Ryuzaki
Captain

Phenom_85
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 11:21 pm
Rae's whip changed back into a metal blade after the strike landed, calming Jestin slightly. "So, had enough already?" She asked.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 11:31 pm
No longer able to move, he thought about how he wished Beyond would have cut himself on that sword and been paralyzed just as he was. He cursed his uselessness!  

Chess Master Ed
Vice Captain

ER Coil
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 11:40 pm
"Yes, thanks. We were lucky this time, but most of the time it takes more to calm me." she replied. She knew she would have to rest up, or she would just wind up unleashing worse and become even harder to calm.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 12:32 pm
"Well, glad to see that worked then." Rae said as she put her Katana back in it's sheath, then turned to see how things were going with Kiba. "Randy, everything okay?" She asked into her communicator. "Yeah, Kiba's fully paralyzed. I have no idea how, but he won't be causing any headaches for now." Randy responded. "That's great. Everything here is under control as well." Rae said as she turned back to the others. "Okay, either him or one of you guys is gonna have to fill me in on just what has taken place here." She added.  

Phenom_85
Vice Captain

BB Rue Ryuzaki
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 6:39 pm
Beyond Birthday smiled at his devious idea. "Hey, Zaborne. I've got an idea, you wanna help?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 6:53 pm
"What did you have in mind?"  

Ore-sama no Bakura
Crew

BB Rue Ryuzaki
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 6:56 pm
"Let's kill everyone but C and the siren girl. I have special plans in mind for them."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 6:58 pm
The demon smiled just as devilishly. "Fine with me!" he laughed.  

Ore-sama no Bakura
Crew

Murdoc Keizer
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 9:45 pm
"To be honest...I don't suggest we try correcting this. It's already had many adverse effects, aside from the obvious. Fusing many reality is one thing...trying to tear them apart once more could prove fatal," Ionex explains, rubbing his forehead in frustration. "Now tell me, did Murdoc run out of energy unusually fast, coming to reason to let you take over?"

"Yes, he did."

"As I thought...The energies of the world changed so dramatically, and being linked to the world as he is, would cause his power to waver and drain extraordinarily faster. In short, he needs to rebalance his connection to the world to be able to tap into his full power," he explained, only to slowly look over his friend's shoulder. "Umm...I think things have calmed down a little, don't you think?"

Surveying the former battle scene once more, Ameryte came to notice that Kiba has fully stopped and nobody was attacking anyone else...Though, something seemed odd. As his sights shifted over to Beyond and Zaborne, his gut churned a little, "Uhh, yes it has...but don't get used to it. It seems to be the way today is going. Very little down time, and I suspect something is about to happen."

The thought came about to tell him not to drop the ice shield and wait, but at its passing the dome dissipated as Ionex ripped the staff out of the ground, looking back at him with inquiring look as if to ask, "What?"

"Oh hell..."

Games and Hangout

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games