Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Elder Stories (Fanfictions)
Daughters of the Moon (Tis Finsished...) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 4:22 pm
(sorry i added more after i posted)  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 4:27 pm
((ok. ignore my last post))

"What? Whats going on?" Snowflake said. Then she saw the sword. "Whats with the sword?" She saw the Atrox. "What in the world is going on here?"  

Feathertail14

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 4:37 pm
(what am I doing?)  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 5:03 pm
(You come find me and kill me... XD)

Heather changed back into solid form, weak from Selene's attack. She collapsed on the ground, breathing heavily.  

daughter-of-the-moon1

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 6:39 pm
Talli, still bewildered, could only watch as Morgan burst in with the sword.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 5:06 pm
(hehe k k)
Mina appeared from the shadows. She gazed at Heather who was on the ground in front of her. "why did you go Heather?" Mina asked as her hands started to glow "why did you do it?"  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:00 am
The sword touch his should and she cut threw him down to were his heart was supposed to be. He screamed in pain and changed into his shadow. The followers vanished along with The Atrox. Morgan breathed heavily and glanced at Snowflake and Talli. "Lets go..." She started to walk, but collapsed and everything went blank.

(Now you must carry me biggrin or leave me...)  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:02 am
(berbererdal. . . . waiting on Heather)  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

DemonPuppyNinja101

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:58 am
Hey Come join this wolf guild!
Link: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/index.php?gmode=index&guild_id=147665  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 5:29 pm
Snowflake ran over to Morgan. "Morgan!" Snowflake changed into her snow tiger form and lifted Morgan onto her back. "Come on Talli. We have to go. We can figure out what just happened later..." Snowflake went over to Talli and let Talli get on her back as well.  

Feathertail14

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 6:55 pm
Talli nodded. "Let's go."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 9:05 pm
(humm de dummm. . . )
Mina made a fist in her left hand "why wont you answer me?" she seethed. Mina's hair started to changed colors, from black to a firey blood red. Her eyes glowed dimly in the night.  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 5:40 pm
Snowflake nodded, then left the house. Once outside, she stopped. "Um..... where do we go? Where is that portal-thingy....."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 7:00 pm
Talli twisted her face up in a thoughtful frown. "Do you think the portal was only temporary? If it was permanent, we should have found it by now."  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 7:34 am
"Um.... I'm not sure..... But if it WAS only temporary, how do we get out of here?" Snowflake asked.  
Elder Stories (Fanfictions)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games