Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Adults 18 and Older : Exclusive!
Art Gallery Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Smokey5000

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 8:40 am
so, as not ot be outdone by Mr. Jenkins, i actually went home a did some artz. i got Jusu, Lil pixie, DS, and nightmares done, read for colrs. Celiyasha, Alley carpdiem, and Chicky-sis are almost ready for the inks, gotta few touch ups to finish. Whenever iget kriss to scan it, the MKI banner dealy should get colored. 12 cats on one page yo, that was a feat to accomplish properly >.< i figure but next monday the place should be flooded with smokey brand arts.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 11:29 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
holy.... we'll be flooded! many will drown.. and there will be few survivors....

Your evil smoke stack... evil!

-v-Lust-v-

dubtron

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 5:26 pm
Smokey5000
so, as not ot be outdone by Mr. Jenkins, i actually went home a did some artz. i got Jusu, Lil pixie, DS, and nightmares done, read for colrs. Celiyasha, Alley carpdiem, and Chicky-sis are almost ready for the inks, gotta few touch ups to finish. Whenever iget kriss to scan it, the MKI banner dealy should get colored. 12 cats on one page yo, that was a feat to accomplish properly >.< i figure but next monday the place should be flooded with smokey brand arts.
the damn construction put me behind and they are wobbley... stare so i gots foxie chick done, sexyfoxx ready for color and im working on pixie's atm. the waters of death shall fill the room! twisted  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 6:45 pm
[Boo Boo Kitty]
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
holy.... we'll be flooded! many will drown.. and there will be few survivors....

cool  

Smokey5000

Dapper Genius

Sephoenix

Gracious Lunatic

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 4:54 am
*pouts* I want art... emo

Ho s**t! It's Samuel L. Jackson, he's gonna kill us! gonk  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 8:17 pm
[Boo Boo Kitty]

OY joo forget about me arts woman???? domokun  

I R Attention Whore

dubtron

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 3:08 am
so i gots 4 of em ready to go... but i wants to try to have the other 3 done for monday... so sir smokey you gonna post em all in one post? we gots to get them all on one page 3nodding it shall be the page of fantastic awesomeness.... and that awesomeness shall include Samuel L Jackson greatness! xd Jaws is better when he is screaming "Motha ********, I'm gonna eat you! MOTHA ********! IM GONNA EAT YOU!" scream

Dubtron approves! xd  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 8:09 am
dubtron
so i gots 4 of em ready to go... but i wants to try to have the other 3 done for monday... so sir smokey you gonna post em all in one post? we gots to get them all on one page 3nodding it shall be the page of fantastic awesomeness.... and that awesomeness shall include Samuel L Jackson greatness! xd Jaws is better when he is screaming "Motha ********, I'm gonna eat you! MOTHA ********! IM GONNA EAT YOU!" scream

Dubtron approves! xd
whenever i color em. i had planend on it this weekend btu stuff happens now so, probably sunday. coloroing is a b*tch though cuz the comp is satan. >.> tediaous a** sh*t yo.  

Smokey5000

Dapper Genius

Sephoenix

Gracious Lunatic

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 10:25 am
Avi art that I have been successful in receiving...

This one is a bit old, someone had it made for me heart
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b263/Sephoenix/Other stuff/Avi art/AviartbyNirac.jpg

Windgrave did this one heart
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b263/Sephoenix/Other stuff/Avi art/nayda.jpg

Vulpes did this one heart
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b263/Sephoenix/Other stuff/Avi art/SephybyVulpes.jpg

And this one is by Nara Gene heart
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b263/Sephoenix/Other stuff/Avi art/Sephy.jpg  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 10:54 pm
poodeta
[Boo Boo Kitty]

crying i have a life that demands more of me lately... ..>.> and if you realy want to rush me when im busy like this.. i'll take even longer... stare

-v-Lust-v-

I R Attention Whore

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 12:40 am
[Boo Boo Kitty]
poodeta
[Boo Boo Kitty]

crying i have a life that demands more of me lately... ..>.> and if you realy want to rush me when im busy like this.. i'll take even longer... stare
still wants me arts domokun  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 5:34 pm
so, here's the deal. i got distracted from me arts so they ain't finished. probably not till the weekend or whenever i get the free time. work is a b*tch like that. but, i's not a total bust. Ryan gots his pencils and inks done a on a few.

User Image
some li'l pixie action

User Image
miss nightmare. i had the most fun ever drawing an avy with this one >.< it has to be those legs, a pair of my best i think.

User Image
something for all the DS fans out there. XD that's funny cuz like, 6 people like him >.<

User Image
and a bit o' dat Jusu for good measure. See, i did do it jusu, wasn't jivin on you or anything. When i get the time, i'll finish three more and get the colors down on these. hopefully sometime this week...

Smokey5000

Dapper Genius

Sephoenix

Gracious Lunatic

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 5:01 am
gonk I give up... talk2hand  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 5:07 am
Sephoenix
gonk I give up...
give up on what?  

dubtron

Sephoenix

Gracious Lunatic

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 7:40 am
Guys, people... everything except for my life... not about to give that up...  
Adults 18 and Older : Exclusive!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games