Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
The Messiah and the Plague Doctor (Closed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 196 197 198 199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Does it end?
  Yes
  No
  Maybe
View Results

Miss Lovely Rita

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 2:15 pm

Camilla embraced him.
"Forgive me for taking so long. But, now..."
Ann came inside from a portal, Moé in tow.
"Now--"
She froze.
"...no."
Moé had already run away, and Camilla morphed into Loki.
"Ooh, Caleb!", he said mockingly, portaling away.
Ann scoffed.
"Mom was right. Moé IS destined to suffer."
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 2:25 pm

Caleb flushed, he had lost his footing and fell backwards. Landing on the wall, it supported him from falling to the ground. A white hand emerged from the robe as it held his throat, unable to speak, breath, or do anything with the closed windpipe. He slowly slid until he fell to the ground, still clutching his throat.

Steel Jay

Miss Lovely Rita

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 2:29 pm

Ann scowled.
"You know, my home country views infidelity in the same caste as murder. It's murder of the heart. Now go and try to salvage Moé... oh, forgot. You don't care!"
She said the last line with as much harsh mockery as possible.
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 2:45 pm

Caleb did not speak, nor did he raise his mask. He stayed frozen, the only movement being his hands falling off of his neck and onto the floor. He stared at the ground, electric pain rushing though out his body. A burning feeling dripped down from his throat into his stomach, then being pumped into his heart. He struggled as he lifted himself with his arms. Fear, depression, and regret streamed though Caleb as he dashed after his student.

Steel Jay

Miss Lovely Rita

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 12:41 pm

Moé sat, tears streaming while she held the music box.
"Sir, don't worry. I'm bringing her... back. You'll be... happy..."
Her head rolled back as her physical form became transparent; it was as if nothing scared her anymore.
"WAAAAAAAIIIIIIIT!"
Time froze, and somebody clunked Caleb on the back of the head with a punch.

Time was still frozen, but Caleb was bound to what appeared to be a movie theater seat; he could move, but not by much.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 5:27 pm

Caleb fell as he was punched, unable to fall to the ground, since he seemed to be now unable to move in this restraining seat. He was lucky that he was able to move his head. He directed his beaked mask to what laid behind him, to find nothing. Dread still laid awake in his mind.

Steel Jay

Miss Lovely Rita

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 10:36 am

Mahi and Mr. Jeremy appeared at either side of him.
"Sooooo," Mahi started, "you ruined my plan to make you happy? I felt sorry for you, in those two weeks we knew each other. Everyone wants love. So..."
She made jazzhands.
"Therefore, I made an elaborate ruse to make a gal, give her a quest to 'save' you, and you're both happy. 'Yaaaaaaay!'."
Her and Jeremy's look soured simultaneously, and Jeremy raised an eyebrow.
"Sucks that her entire life purpose was wasted, eh, Mr. Crowhart?"
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 12:00 pm

William nodded, and closed his helmet again. Even with so little of his face showing, he felt naked. Besides, he shouldn't let himself get too attached to being free from his armor when he had so little time remaining.
"How would you have me prove myself to you?", he asked.

protoblues

Miss Lovely Rita

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 12:06 pm

Mocha paused.
"Well, there is a caste system among my warriors. For your first test run as an advisor, try to guess which castes get which rewards and tasks.
"Now, awards are clothing-- a symbol of status in Midgard, depending on material-- and the punishment involves artifical brain nerve-impulses, torture, and a very, very bad note to Lovelace, king of Hell, himself. A collection of those notes is horrible, mind-splitting torture when they are discharged, or prove to be useless."
She paused.
"I get my corpses form three places: war, graveyards, and my dad's collection. Guess the castes and tasks for those three subgroups."
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 12:25 pm

"Alright.", William said. "From the bottom to the top: the ones from graveyards would be the lowest, and would be your servants who would assist you in whatever tasks are required for the upkeep of your castle, as well as guarding it. In the middle, are the ones you get from war, and they are your soldiers, fighting in any sort of campaign you launch. Since they spent their lives fighting, and it would be more instinctive for them. The highest caste is made up of the bodies from your father's collection, and they are your overseers who convey your orders to the lower two castes, and make sure all of the others perform their duties correctly."
He held his breath in. This wasn't what he thought he was signing up for but it was too late to back out now.

protoblues

Miss Lovely Rita

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 12:33 pm

Mocha giggled.
"Perfect!"
She looked up at him.
"Though, the one who brought you here--- the talkative one-- was from my father's collection but, since he has retired form that, he just does regular errands. He says he fears Hell, and since he was my first soldier, I decided 'eh, why not, I sometimes crave melon pastries anyway'. Making and managing a huge undead army is stressing, you know."
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 12:55 pm

William was thankful he had closed his helmet, because he didn't have to hide the surprise on his face. Thankful that he didn't have to deal with the mind-splitting torture, he said,"I can imagine it is. Did you resurrect each skeleton individually? Seems like an awful lot of work."

protoblues

Miss Lovely Rita

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 1:02 pm

Mocha twiddled her fingers.
"Well, it's worth it, after all. Sure, my looks may have deteriorated from my work, but..."
She hugged his arm.
"Unrivaled power is what really matters in the world, right?"
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 1:16 pm

"I haven't thought much about what really matters in the world. What matters in the world seems like something that would be different for different people. Though I'm just a sellsword, so what do I know?" William shrugged. Knowing that shaking his boss off of his arm would be a VERY bad idea, he was content to let it continue. After all, this seemed like it would be a fairly profitable place to work.

protoblues

Miss Lovely Rita

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 1:20 pm

Mocha seemed to pout, though her gasmask hid it.
"Pfft. You're much smarter than you think. Tried to hire an advisor before, got it horribly wrong. You're much better than he was anyway. False flattery is bad, since nobody would flatter me."
She giggled.
"If you waaaant, I could give you a nice suite in my castle to liiiiive..."
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 196 197 198 199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games