Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Searching! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 4:30 pm

"Yep, it is," She smiled, looking at the chair, "Ho-shite," she bit her lip. "That looks comfy."
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 4:33 pm

"It rather is," he said with a smile. "It's overstuffed and it really helps my posture."

Azaurmyth

Devoted Reveler

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 4:35 pm

"How very useful," she smiled, "So, are they entertaining you any?" she asked.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 4:39 pm

He scoffed, "No, it wouldn't kill them to put in even a tv, but nooooo! They're afraid I'll use it to break out." He scoffed and huffed a little more. "They don't understand, I'm like a puppy, I need constant entertainment. Maybe I should have pleaded insane, then I could get out easier."

Azaurmyth

Devoted Reveler

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 4:47 pm

"Maybe," she smiled, "Anything I can do to help?" she asked.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 4:49 pm

He sighed, "Nothing unle....Wait, I want a spork, I'm still pissed off about that!" He tried to look out of the tiny window to see the guards. He shook his head, "Nothing unless you can convince them that if I could use a tv to break out, they have bigger problems on their hands."

Azaurmyth

Devoted Reveler

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 4:51 pm

"Do they hand feed you or something?" she asked, wondering how they fed him.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 4:56 pm

"No they un-buckle my arms. It's freaking hard to eat that way, but they still don't give me a spork. They let me keep my costume, but an eating utensil seems out of the question. At least they haven't given me soup or something not solid. That would really piss me off." He tried flexing his hands and sighed. Those nimble hands were useless at this moment until he thought of something.

Azaurmyth

Devoted Reveler

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 4:58 pm

"Ouch, so any ideas on how to get out?" she asked, just wondering.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 5:03 pm

"No, not quite yet...." he tried moving his lower arm back. His arm met the back of the chair before he found any slack in any of the straps. He cocked his head, "Nope, that won't work. Problem is that I can't turn my hand over, and I can't convince them to strap my hands palms down. They know that trick too well."

Azaurmyth

Devoted Reveler

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 5:07 pm

She bit her thumbnail, looking at the straps. She wondered briefly about how to help him break out, but wondered why. She bit her lip, "Maybe they'll send in a dumb cop someday."
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 5:11 pm

He smiled, "Is someone thinking about setting free her nemisis?" he teased her. He moved his thumb to the side, trying to get it out. He smiled as his thumb did move a little out of the strap. "Hopefully they will someday, but I doubt it."

Azaurmyth

Devoted Reveler

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 5:13 pm

"Can't deprive the fangirls of their eyecandy," she replied, grinning. "Plus, its boring without you."
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 5:17 pm

"Now you're seeing it my way. Though don't doubt that other criminals will be around as soon as they see the papers," he said. He continued to move his thumb, hoping he could get just that digit out. With his thumb, he could work on the rest of his hand.

Azaurmyth

Devoted Reveler

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 5:19 pm

"I'm sure that they'll be smart enough to know you'll be out soon enough." she told him, sitting on the table in front of him.
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games