Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Into the Twilight (Romance Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXVictorColdXx

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 7:52 am

"Well. What kind of exciting thing?" HE raised an eyebrow at her.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 2:17 pm

((I'm Back! hehe))

"I don't know... what do you find exciting? Because I find going anywhere is exciting. Being with you is exciting too." Meghan blushed softly

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Master Converter 500

xXVictorColdXx

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 6:24 pm

"What I find exciting. Would probably kill you." He laughed slightly. "I could take you anywhere. Where would you like to go?"
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 12:08 pm

Meghan tapped her cheek. "Europe" She decided, skipping over to him. "It's so beautiful there. I want to do some exciting shopping... buy things no one'll ever have other than me." She giggled. "I want to do something CRAZY" She nodded, gently raising up on her toes and kissing his cheek gently

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

xXVictorColdXx

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 7:41 pm

He laughed a bit. "Crazy huh? Alright. When do you want to go?"
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 7:59 am

"Now would be good." Meghan giggled brightly. She quickly grabbed a few changes of clothes and shoved them into a backpack, slinging it over her shoulder. She eyed him expectantly. "Come on. You're the fast one..." She said with a nod. "Oh I should write a note... not that mom'll care." Her face dropped a bit as she wrote a note, then turned back to him. "Lets go." She said calmly

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

xXVictorColdXx

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 2:13 pm

He laughed a bit and stood next to her. "Hey. Give me about two days. I have to get us plane tickets still." He pulled an arm around her. "But I promise we'll be on out way there in 3 days. Ok?"
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 7:41 am

Meghan pouted. "Aww. But I want to go now." She whispered. "Well I guess I could settle for just making out with you for the next three days.." She muttered giggling, pulling him with her towards the bed. "Just kidding." She said, stopping suddenly. " Or am I?" She asked, raising an eyebrow

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

xXVictorColdXx

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 4:06 pm

HE wrapped his arms around her. "I can't tell if your kidding. I can't read minds." He laughed and gently kissed her cheek.
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 4:09 pm

Meghan giggled, wrapping her arms around him. "That'd be weird if you could." She said with a nod. "But for now, we'll do what you want."

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

xXVictorColdXx

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 4:15 pm

HE gently kissed her forhead and pulled then both to the bed laying down. "Hm, well. Uh. Im not sure what we could do,"
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 4:17 pm

Meghan rolled her way ontop of him, so she was peering down at him. "I don't know. I feel so safe with you." She whispered, cuddling into his chest. "So don't be afraid."

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

xXVictorColdXx

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 4:20 pm

HE smiled. "What would I be afraid of?"
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 4:22 pm

Meghan grinned. "Me of course!" She giggled, making cute little growling noises. "I'm dangerous and ferocious." She nodded, sitting on him. "You're my prisioner."

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

xXVictorColdXx

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 4:27 pm

HE smiled. "Really now?" Using his speed and strength, in an instant he was on top of her. "Now whos dangerous?"
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games