Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Abandoned Forums
The 7 deadly sins & Heavenly Virtues Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Anokoku

Eternal Junior

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:29 pm

"oh H-hi, aura...." Milly sweatdropped and erased the Idea of stealing from her, knowing it was unwise. When Brad started to laugh uncontrollably, She yelled, "WHO YOUR CALLING A RUNT!!!" She frowned, and held different coin bag now, it smelled like smoke, "AND YES YOUR RIGHT ABOUT THE GREED PART!!!!"

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 8:10 pm
Alexis seemed confused at his ignorance. She turned to aura. "you can sense it too right..? who should tell him.?" Her eyes glowed red; "Tsh, I'll tell him.. See buddy, Sins, as well as virtue can take a shape and a form, Alexis here is the holder of the kindness virtue, and i can sense a sin on your presence as well." After speaking they reverted to her normal color and she tilted her head to the left, still confused, as well as amused at his bit of ignorance.  

Rekkushi

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 10:44 am
A sudden chill ran up Brad's spine as his laughter suddenly stopped. Brad was silent. Brad looked up at the girl who was called Alexis. "So...if you are the virtue of kindness, what does that make me?" No more laughter could be found Brad's voice, only a cold seriousness.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:14 pm
oblivion"the power i mentioned,sloth"
aura"when one becomes a sin or vertue,they take on the power and cariteristics of that ablitiy. my brother her has such pride that by nature all things unworthy must be elimiated. mine is like yours,im patince. my energy never runs dry,and i never panic, yet im slow to move and take action"
oblivion"i could tell by your aura and layed back attiude. i wonder what power you posses"  

Jawspi Draker

4,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:24 pm
Brad got up from the cold concrete. "So I, am sloth. That explains a lot i guess." Brad then looked at the demon Oblivion. "i thought i told you already." Brad teleported in front of Oblivion. "I can teleport."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:29 pm
oblivion"that makes sence,saves effort in......well moving"
he holds out his hand"lets start over then. best not be on bad turms with an ally. im oblivion,the devine demon and the sin of pride"

Jawspi Draker

4,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:35 pm
Brad looked at Oblivion and grinned. "Well like dad always said, better more friends than foes." Brad shook Oblivion's hand.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:43 pm
oblivion looked at aura"you better go,if you stay here youll get killed by your gods"
aura"it dose not matter,they cant take my powers for i am patices,am endless. time nolong affects me. i will not help you get into heaven or fight the other vertues. but ill help in other ways."
she gose to milly"here you go"
a dress just like hers apperd on milly in her owen size
"can we be frends" she sayed with a smile  

Jawspi Draker

4,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:51 pm
Brad's attention was gained by Aura's words. "Fight?"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 3:57 pm
"Aww i guess im on the list to fight then, huh?" She spoke and joked a bit as well. She flew a few yards away and looked back at the group, and smiled. She stood there, suspended in midair.  

Rekkushi

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 4:50 pm
Brad looked at Alexis somewhat sadly. "I don't really feel like fighting" He muttered quietly under his breathe.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 4:50 pm
shadow muyo
oblivion looked at aura"you better go,if you stay here youll get killed by your gods"
aura"it dose not matter,they cant take my powers for i am patices,am endless. time nolong affects me. i will not help you get into heaven or fight the other vertues. but ill help in other ways."
she gose to milly"here you go"
a dress just like hers apperd on milly in her owen size
"can we be frends" she sayed with a smile

Milly squealed, she gently grabbed the dress from Aura and twirled round and round, singing a song which she couldn't remember where she had heard it before, " Make new friends, but keep the old~! One is Silver and the other gold~! Circle around that never ends thats how long I want to be your friend~!"

Anokoku

Eternal Junior

Rekkushi

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 5:27 pm
Although she could hear him she seemed to know what he was saying and blurted out. "No worries, i dont either." She spoke loud enough for anyone who cared to hear. She, not wanting to leave just flew around the group randomly.  
Abandoned Forums

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games