Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
The Spirit Eraser Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BlueSparker

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 6:24 pm
"YOu want to know whyI did it? Because Ankoku isnt the kind of person to do the dirty work. He'd rather have someone else do it. Some loike me..." said Neo still looking at Lily.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 8:14 pm
"You don't even care that she pratically called you nothing.." Maddy said. "How could you be with someone like that, someone who thinks your worthless...How could you?" She asked clamly as she sharpend the blade in her back pocket, she wanted Lily dead, she didn't diserve Neo.  

netflex_and_chill

BlueSparker

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 9:51 pm
"I SAID PLAY THE LAST PART OF THAT F**KING MESSAGE MADDY!" srceamed Neo. "I want to hear it" him now glaring at her.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 12:11 pm
She rolled her eye's, she'd stoped taping before she'd called Lilly heartless, so their was nothing bad on it. Just Lily tell her Neo was forced to kill Idai and the stuff before. She hit play. "See...I told you...That's all that's on it...Why are you screaming at me?" She asked quietly as she hugged her knee's to her chest, she was slightly affraid of him now. She looked away, "get out of my head, leave, now Neo, go.." she said her voice was slightly shaky. She didn't want to have Lily in there, and if Neo was going to scream at her, she didn't want him in their either..  

netflex_and_chill

BlueSparker

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 6:14 pm
"Fine. Then we'll see. i may have taught you everything you know Maddy, but not everything I know." said Neo as he lifted his free hand and holding a light. Soon, time was spinning behind them. He rewinded the time until he reached Lilly and Maddy talking. He then heard Lily's real words.

"Maddy, my heart is ice, my blood is water, something pure and untainted. That poison does nothing to me. And like I said before, you know no life magic. And!" said Lily as she knocked Maddy to the ground with a cold slap. "Don't you dare tell me I don't deserve him, I might be ice, but my heart beats for him and him alone. When we were suppose to be married, I was so scared and shy. When I met him I was so scared of him, but all that time we spent, all those times we were together, It made my heart sore. I love him Maddy, enough to kill anyone, enough to lose my life. But that for him alone Maddy. Cross me again and I will kill you." said Lily as she kissed Neo with a glow surrounding him" Neo then awoke with Lily unconscious on his Lap.

"That was all, huh Maddy. THAT WAS ALL!?"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 6:34 pm
"Yeah Neo, that was all I had recorded..And I didn't know she didn't have a ******** heart okay.." she said in defense. "Will you get out of my head now...Seriously Neo...I don't want people who are going to scream at me and let their fience practically kill me out of a miss understanding...I was just going to borrow her life force for a moment. I didn't think she'd mine since she LOVESSSS you so much...Enough to call you dirt and say she doesn't want you." she said as she looked at him, she looked down, tears slowly spilling out of her eye's.  

netflex_and_chill

BlueSparker

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 6:39 pm
"Really...and the poison?" said Neo beginning to clench his fists. "Borrow it, right. You were trying to kill her. And her love...ALMOST COST HER HER LIFE MADDY! Her, her heart is barely beating because of that magic she used. Along with a great deal of that life force, she passed along some memories, some not so pretty ones Maddy." said Neo angry.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 7:25 pm
"The poison, well yeah, it's a temporary kill..It lasts a few hours..While the other recoupourates.." She mumbled as she looked away. "Neo, I asked you to get out...Now...go...Go live happily ever after with your wife...Go live far away from me...Go, just get out, get lost....QUite frankly if your gonna be with someone who thinks your dirt...Go ahead...I hope your happy...Because I wont watch.."tears slowly poured down her face. "If you love her so much...Why are you still here...If you hate me so much for temporarily trying to kill her to save you..When she'd live in the end..Why do you keep bothering me...If you hated me so much and love her so god damn much, take her and don't speak to me anymore...I'm sure you'll be fine."  

netflex_and_chill

BlueSparker

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 10:23 pm
((I'm up for a mad plot twist right now. You in?))  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 5:25 am
[[xD ..Of course...Why do I get the feeling he's either gonna attack her...Or say he loves her though...With you it's alway's so hard to tell...xD]]  

netflex_and_chill

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:48 pm
[[Bump...]]  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:36 am
"wake up, wake up" said a red haired boy.
User Image
He was desperately trying to awaken the sleeping Maddy, who lay on the ground unconscious.
((Things have just taken a turn...for the interestingXD))

BlueSparker

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 6:38 pm
[[xD Oh god your plot twists are strange]]

Madeline eye's slowly opend as the boy shook her gentlly. She stared at the boy, where was she? Who was that? she wondered as she slowly sat up. She squiented, her head spinning. "What happend?" she mummbled more or less to herself.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 1:56 pm
((Thats whats so great about them))
"You're in the Kingdom of Cyrtalice." said the boy. "The kingdom ruled by King Neo and Queen Lillith. I heard a great explosion a while ago, and a man came and layed you here on the ground and then left. I found you unsciouse not to long ago. OH, where are my manners, my name is Kito Shemaru. And your name would be?"  

BlueSparker

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 2:18 pm
She smiled, thankful Lilly and her hadn't actully had that sort of argument. She smiled, happily she tossed her arms around him and shook slightly in his arms. She let go and smiled softly. "Thank you Kito, I'm Madeline." Her voice was soft and smooth almost like velvet. She jolted up, her head spinning slightly. "Cou-could you take me to Neo?"  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff