Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Chatterbox (Games, chat, et cetera)
Hangout with the crew- lounge [chat] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mulizak

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 7:52 pm
CCxLenalee
Mulizak
CCxLenalee
Mulizak
CCxLenalee
Dammie-kins
$10, If it continues to improve, its going to be worth it.

ya... @>@ its more like its already worth it... kinda i would love to see the price drop like an avalanche when the 2nd evo comes out and turns out totally shitty XD

HAHAAA!!! That would be funny as freakin' hell! blaugh

hm.... ya and now i need 230k more until staff of angels XD

*Came back from MP*

Wooo....your nearly half way there. 3nodding Maybe I can try to help out, if you want?

that would be nice but i dont want you to go selling stuff and make urself poor...

Not really my plan. W/ the gear I got, I can easily help you out. smile
...eh. I"ll figure it out. heart  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:13 pm
Mulizak
CCxLenalee
Mulizak
CCxLenalee
Mulizak

*Came back from MP*

Wooo....your nearly half way there. 3nodding Maybe I can try to help out, if you want?

that would be nice but i dont want you to go selling stuff and make urself poor...

yes.. i can see that  

OakbingNoona

Timid Bunny

4,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Mulizak

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:19 pm
???

Am I sounding like a show-off? sweatdrop
Not my intention.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:20 pm
CCxLenalee
Mulizak
CCxLenalee
Mulizak
CCxLenalee
Mulizak

*Came back from MP*

yes.. i can see that

I seem so...left behind in all of these conversations lol!  

tkdauronXIII

tkdauronXIII

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:23 pm
Mulizak
???

Not my intention.

I'm so getting jealous lol! Am I the only one that doesn't use the cash card to get these things? lol! I'm being left behind in the wake of the age of the cash cards lol! You guys were never so lucky way back when... stare I'd rather not spend my real money towards pixels...  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:31 pm
tkdauronXIII
CCxLenalee
Mulizak
CCxLenalee
Mulizak

*Came back from MP*

yes.. i can see that

I seem so...left behind in all of these conversations lol!

aww.... well you can always quote the conversation so we know ur interested in the conversation i guess...  

OakbingNoona

Timid Bunny

4,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

OakbingNoona

Timid Bunny

4,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:32 pm
tkdauronXIII
Mulizak
???

Not my intention.

I'm so getting jealous lol! Am I the only one that doesn't use the cash card to get these things? lol! I'm being left behind in the wake of the age of the cash cards lol! You guys were never so lucky way back when... stare I'd rather not spend my real money towards pixels...

hm... well i just bought it for fun... its more of a entertainment to me than really using it for a purpose... thats why i didnt think about it when i bought that fallen wish...  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:38 pm
CCxLenalee
tkdauronXIII
Mulizak
???

Not my intention.

hm... well i just bought it for fun... its more of a entertainment to me than really using it for a purpose... thats why i didnt think about it when i bought that fallen wish...

They're pixels...  

tkdauronXIII

OakbingNoona

Timid Bunny

4,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:44 pm
tkdauronXIII
CCxLenalee
tkdauronXIII
Mulizak
???

Not my intention.

They're pixels...

yes.... entertaining pixels....  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:48 pm
tkdauronXIII
CCxLenalee
tkdauronXIII
Mulizak
???

Not my intention.

They're pixels...

Do you have a 360 or PS3?
If so, do you buy DLC and/or Arcade games? Then how is that any different then this. By your theory, then DLC isn't worth the money either.  

Mulizak

tkdauronXIII

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:51 pm
CCxLenalee
tkdauronXIII
CCxLenalee
tkdauronXIII
Mulizak
???

Not my intention.

They're pixels...

yes.... entertaining pixels....

Speaking of entertaining pixels...Nice pics by the way, Lena.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:51 pm
Mulizak
tkdauronXIII
CCxLenalee
tkdauronXIII
Mulizak
???

Not my intention.

They're pixels...

If so, do you buy DLC and/or Arcade games? Then how is that any different then this. By your theory, then DLC isn't worth the money either.

kinda true...  

OakbingNoona

Timid Bunny

4,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

tkdauronXIII

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:53 pm
CCxLenalee
Mulizak
tkdauronXIII
CCxLenalee
tkdauronXIII
Mulizak
???

Not my intention.

They're pixels...

kinda true...

As a matter of fact. I don't own either of those, but I do play those systems at another persons house lol! They could always use my gaming skills to figure stuff out.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:57 pm
CCxLenalee
Mulizak
tkdauronXIII
CCxLenalee
tkdauronXIII
Mulizak
???

Not my intention.

They're pixels...

kinda true...

*notices sig*
eek heart heart
Niiiice kitty kitty. No need to scratch me now. blaugh (j/k)  

Mulizak

OakbingNoona

Timid Bunny

4,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:59 pm
tkdauronXIII
CCxLenalee
Mulizak
tkdauronXIII
CCxLenalee

They're pixels...

kinda true...

As a matter of fact. I don't own either of those, but I do play those systems at another persons house lol! They could always use my gaming skills to figure stuff out.

lolz...  
Chatterbox (Games, chat, et cetera)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games