Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Best FMA Guild Ever

Back to Guilds

The Best FMA Guild Ever consists of rps and subjects on fma, also we have some yaoi too >3 

Tags: Fullmetal, Alchemist, Yaoi, Roleplay, Anime 

Reply ~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~
The Seven Deadly Sins. [Always open] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What sin are you guilty of?
Lust
19%
 19%  [ 4 ]
Gluttony
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Greed
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Sloth
19%
 19%  [ 4 ]
Wrath
28%
 28%  [ 6 ]
Envy
33%
 33%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 21

Half Man-half otaku
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 6:26 pm
The waitress smiled and said, "Well, how about a nice bowl of veggie ramen?" She scribbled everything down on her little notepad and left to send the orders to the kitchen.

As she walked away, Erik couldn't help but stare her back as her hips swayed gently. He wasn't really staring in obvious way, but he did have lustful thoughts about the young woman. His eyes eventually drifted over to Winry, then slowly to Kiki, and back to Maura. All the time, his eyes keeping that blank, unreadable stare.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 6:08 pm
Envy looked at Emmy smirking "hey Emmy wanna see what I can do?"  

Envy homunculi 08

Emmy K Elric

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 6:16 pm
Emmy looked over at Envy smiling "YA!"  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 10:09 pm
"Yeah I'm interested too....palm-tree-boy..",Road said jokingly with a smirk on her face. She sat on the floor, with cabinet open and put the candle she out away. Then pulled out a couple of different one and set them one the floor around herself.  

Thy Sin Is Envy
Crew

Envy homunculi 08

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 4:04 am
Envy grinned slightly then shifted into a perfect clone of Emmy and uses her voice "hi"  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 3:12 pm
Kiki nodded in aproval with the waitress, watching her leave. Kiki looked around the table, her small smile had faded almost all the way now. "How long can we all be togather like this?" she thought to herself. "When I find out what I am...can I stay? Will Ed help me find out who or what I am?" these thoughts troubled what was once a cheerful mind. Her stomach churned with hunger, she held it tightly. "WOW! i'm really hungry." she giggled, sticking out her tongue. "So...." she tried to think of something to say. But only nonsence came to mind. so, she gave it a try, "So...umm...I always kinda wondered...where do babies come from?" she asked, tiliting her head.

(( 2 things. 1) RETURN OF THE BABY QUESTION!!!!!! X3 and 2) I might be bringing in someone new to make this roleplay much more intresting. She's one of my girls I've been working on for a very long time...oh, you'll like her very much.*evil grin*))  

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Original_Edward_Elric

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 3:50 pm
Edward started cracking up, despite his sickness. He couldnt help it, it came out of nowhere!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 5:47 pm
Envy kept grinning and her shifted into a perfect clone of road  

Envy homunculi 08

Emmy K Elric

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 5:47 pm
"aah! no way! you look like me" she giggles and wags her tail "how did you do that?"  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 7:51 pm
Road stared at Envy when he cloned her perfectly. She covered Emmy's ears. "Holy s**t...Envy that awsome!",once she finished that sentence she uncovered Emmy's ears. SHe stood up and the candles on the floor rose off the ground and circled around her. "Bet you can't imitate my abilities though..",she said with a smile.
((Awesome!!! I love the baby question!!!!!!!! XXD))  

Thy Sin Is Envy
Crew

Half Man-half otaku
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 8:54 pm
((Y must u torment me with that question again?? XD Feel free to help out u guys lol))

Erik hadn't heard that question in a while, but young children at the orphanage asked every once in a while. Erik usually blew it off and told them "when you're older". He'd make an exception this time though. His tone was now less energetic than people were used to hearing and he leaned on his elbows over the table. "Well, looks like you don't know much about humans. Here we go! First off you need a man, like me, and a woman, like Maura," he began motioning to each of them. "They have something called-"

But before he got it out, Maura interrupted him. "Kiki, do not listen to Erik! Babies come from the stork! The stork is a big bird who gives people babies when they ask for one!" she explained.

"Maura, she's curious and our age! She's not some annoying 5 year old who still believes in Santa or the Easter Bunny!" interrpted Erik. "The real story is men and women have sex, and in nine months, the woman gives birth. To make a long story sort at least!"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 12:41 pm
Envy smirks using Road's voice looking at Emmy "wanna see something else i can shift into?"  

Envy homunculi 08

Wrench Thrower Winry
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 2:09 pm
Winry simply watched as Erik and Maura attempted to answer Kiki's question. She herself was trying not to laugh. It was a very random question, but asked with innocence.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 2:36 pm
The two bickered back and forth, and amazingly, did not raise attention outside of their group. Finally, after a few moments, Erik just stopped and sunk down in his seat. "What's your problem?" Maura asked.

"Nothing. I'm done arguing with you! Why not tell a 16 year old girl the truth? It's not hurting her is it? So why would you lie to her? You can't sugarcoat everything. Life isn't like that! Life is a bittersweet thing. It's funny and never likes to stay the same, so tell it like it is," Erik replied angrily, though keeping his voice down.  

Half Man-half otaku
Crew

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 5:16 pm
(( Oh hush Otaku-kun, you know you love this question :3))

Kiki became confused. Was it a brid, or this thing call..."sex". She decided to put them togather. Hell, in her childish mind, it mad sence. "So when people have...sex, the stork gives them a baby?" she smiled, this made sence. "That sure is nice of the big bird. So...I could have a baby?" she smiled the question. Little did she know...everything in her was technically dead. But she loved children, she would watch themplay from a dark corner, though it sounded creepy if you worded it wrong. Though, this brought another question to mind, what was sex? She frowned, trying to figure it out on her own, but struggled with it. "Whats "sex?" she asked, tapping her fingers lightly on the table.

((Okay...I'm haveing a little to much fun with this. >w<))  
~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games