Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
When the Sun goes Down (xXMatthewFangXx & DncStar) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:46 am

"Oh really?" Matthew smirked as he gently sucked her skin, licking the blood he'd drawn with his teeth he smiled as he licked if off of her neck.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:51 am

((vampires have blood?))

"Yes really." Cassidy smiled. She lifted up his chin and kissed his lips deeply.

((o.O shortness))

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Master Converter 500

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:25 am

[[They do after just feeding, then after awhile it disaaperes.]]

Matthew smirked into the kiss, "tell me when your unconfertable.." He said sweetly as he pulled her into his arms and moved up on the bed. He laid her down and kept flying, his lips attached to hers.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 12:07 pm

((Oh!))

Cassidy giggled softly, her lips pressed against hers, not ever wanting to part. "I'm never uncomfortable with you." She mumbled softly. She opened one eye to peer at him then smiled closing her eyes again.

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 12:18 pm

Matthew smriked. "I wouldn't say that just yet love.." He kissed her neck lovingly before he got up and laid beside her. "I like the bed sheets..Looks good in BLACK"
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 12:21 pm

Cassidy rolled her eyes. "It's impossible to feel uncomfortable around you love." Smiling softly as he kissed her neck. "Yeah yeah... they look good. My skin just looks so pale..." She frowned softly.

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 1:09 pm

Matthew sighed and shook his head, he got off the bed and grabbed a peice of papper he held it to his face and he was but one shade forom being whiter.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 1:10 pm

Cassidy moaned/groaned. "Come back." She pleaded as she held her arms out to him, her eyes sad. "I don't care if you're pale. I love it." She grinned and wiggled her fingers her arms still outstretched.

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 1:13 pm

Matthew took a step back teasingly.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 1:15 pm

Cassidy got on her hands and knees and crawled up towards the edge of the bed. "Noooo" She moaned softly. She pouted softly and outstretched her arms, sitting back on her heels.

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 3:04 pm

Matthew turned his back to her then turned around and lunged at her,flinging them both to the floor helanded on his back, gently putting hands up her shirt, on her cold back he kissed her.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 3:11 pm

Cassidy squealed but it was muffled by his lips against hers. She blinked for a moment then shut her eyes, throwing herself into the kiss, her hands wrapped around him pushing him towards her.

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 3:22 pm

Matthew grinned. "I'd perfet to stay a virgin tonight love.." He whisperd. "Come on I'm taking you out for dinner."
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 3:26 pm

Cassidy laughed. "You started it, My sweet little flower." She grinned and kissed him. "Am I supposed to dress up?" She asked, her eyes looking hopeful.

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 3:38 pm

Matthew got up and took her shirt and skirt. he put them in the landrey hamper and grabbed a his t-shirt and a pair of jeans. "Get on, I've got something for you.."Matthew put her on his back and flew to his place. He pulled out a dress from his closet it wa sblack, with a low cut V neck, it was red. it was almost like striped on a slant but bigger and they went around the dress. he handed that to her. "Try this on and I have a pair of earings to match."
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games