Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Clan Life (Roleplaying)
Tribe of shining light! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good idea? Bad idea?
  Oh!! I love it!!! It's it's. . .BRILIANT!!!!!!!
  Boo!! Terrible idea!!!! No one wants to be in a tribe!!!!
  Good idea!
  Bad idea!
  I LOVE JERKY AND INUYASHA!!!!!!!!!!! :xp:
  What? Tribe! Where? Here!!!!! ok.
View Results

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 9:44 pm
(hehe!! Ok ok, *magically speeds up time*)
It had been about a moon scince the bloodclan invasion. Everyone seemed to be healed, Light was only still slightly limping, but had healed sufficently. Sun decided to go down to the lake, and see how it had healed, she had promised the ancestors to leave them in peace for about a week before visiting. They had to allow the sacred ground to heal. Sun looked at her tribe, before heading off into the forest, the two new Guardians flanking her. "Pine, bird, go ahead and stay here, at least now you know some new moves. . .so the pool of never ending light wont be attacked again." Pine and bird looked at eachother and nodded. Sun passed them and padded into the clearing. It still smelled like blood, but sun new that the earth would get that cleared up in a little bit. Sun padded up to the water and bowed her head, and resited the words.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 1:17 pm
Lunar sighed and walked outside, she sun warmed her cold fur. She trotted along the forest growth, trying to scent out any prey.  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

Dreamerlily

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 2:00 pm
Light limped out to the large rock that had broke her leg. she sighed she felt diffrent... alone no one had really talked to her since the bloodclan attack.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 9:06 pm
Sun saw that the ancestors had grown, it seemed that some cats from the bloodclan group were with them. "Branch whats going. . ." Branch stepped forward. "these cats were only attacking for thier clan, they didn't want to harm you, so these cats are allowed to stay with us rather then wander." Sun nodded. "the Pool of never ending light is comeing together again, it's become peaceful instead of a havioc. The souls of the bloodclan cats that meant you harm have been chased away from here." Branch nodded to her self. "and, once again, the tribe is peaceful." Sun saw them fade away. The sun glowed its rays down on Sun. She stretched, it seemed as like the whole thing had happened yesterday.  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

Monkey_Overlord_Number_Q
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 12:44 pm
Cloud limped out of the cave after being checked for wounds by a to-be. She saw Sun laying over in a sunny spot and padded over to her. Cloud layed down carefully and grunted out of pain. Sun looked up startled at Cloud. " Oh, i didnt hear you coming over." Sun said quietly. "Oh, sorry, are you okay...you seem a little..." Cloud paused as she searched for the right word, "spacy..." she finished. "Do I?... I'm fine... really..." Sun said absentmidedly. Cloud knew her best friend too well to know she was lying, but she didnt push her. Brook and Jag came out of the cave and padded over to them, "We're going on a border patrol, do you guys wanna come?" Brook asked. "I'll go... I need to strech my leg anyway." Cloud said as she grunted and got up and limped after Brook and Jag.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 7:04 pm
(wait why am I spacy?)
Sun continued to soak in the sun, stairing into the clouds.  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

Dreamerlily

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 8:08 pm
Light sighed wenever she tried to talk to some one they left. She was alone befor the battle but she was even more alone now.

(Light is depressed some one please help her. she is all alone cry )  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 8:25 pm
((I'll help!))

Lunar walked along but accidently bumped into Light. "Opos, sorry!" she said- her voice was cheerful. "Are you ok?" she asked, looking at Light's expersion.  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

Dreamerlily

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 8:28 pm
(Thanxeses)
"No ones really taled to me since the attack. Im not shure why... "Light trailed off. Luner could see she was thinking of some reasons why  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 8:34 pm
Lunar sat down next to her. "Well... we've all been a bit shocked from the recent battle. It'll take some time before we can really be normal again... if you like I can talk to you as much as I can."  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

Dreamerlily

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 8:37 pm
"Thankes. but its more than just shock... everyone leaves when I get near them" Light replied. Light looked down I hope its just my broken leg Light thought  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 8:42 pm
Lunar looked thoughtful. "Then let's be friendly. Go up and talk to everyone! If they leave I can give them a peice of your mind."  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

Dreamerlily

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 8:46 pm
"thankes" Light said as she stood up. She decided to take Lunars advice. She strode up to the next cat she saw.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 8:47 pm
((Will he leave or not?))  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 1:51 pm
(who?)  
Clan Life (Roleplaying)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games