Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Best FMA Guild Ever

Back to Guilds

The Best FMA Guild Ever consists of rps and subjects on fma, also we have some yaoi too >3 

Tags: Fullmetal, Alchemist, Yaoi, Roleplay, Anime 

Reply ~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~
The Halfling Twin Alchemists((A Semi-lit Roleplay)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 6:40 pm
User Image There's a little creepy house
In a little creepy place
Little creepy town
In a little creepy world
Little creepy girl
With her little creepy face
Saying funny things that u have never heard

Do you know what it's all about
Are you brave enough to figure out
Know that you could set your world on fire
If you are strong enough to leave your doubts

I may look like a cat, and you can call me a chimera...

"R-Really?"she said surprised. Kiki felt good about herself for the first time in a long time. As Erik picked her up, she smiled up at him. "Do you think they'd let me sing? That would be a dream come true! To play the piano and sing for people is what I've wnted to try for sometime."she said, pep in her voice. "Do you really think Dragea would like it?"Kiki asked. Dragea had heard Kiki sing before, she said she had liked it too. Kiki was so happy, she jumped onto Erik's shoulders and began to rub her face against his. "Thank you Erik! You made me feel so good about something I can do for the first time in m life!"she purred.

...but, I'm human and that's all I'll ever be. The name's Kiki Draconis.

She has a little creepy cat
And a little creepy bat
Little rocking chair and an old blue hat
That little creepy girl
Oh she loves to sing
She has a little gift
An amazing thing
With her little funny eyes of hazel
With her little funny old blue hat
She will go and set the world on fire
No one ever thought she could do that

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 7:01 pm
Erik laughed as her whiskers tickled his cheek. "Well, hey it's the least I can say! It seems like all the bad times we've had are being washed away now! Let the good times come and never leave us. No begging. No stealing. No lying. More than enough money and food, friends to share it with! How could life get any better?" Erik said driftng off into his own thoughts.  

Half Man-half otaku
Crew

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 7:29 pm
In a little creepy place
Little creepy town
In a little creepy world
Little creepy girl

Kiki could think of one thing that would make this better. Dragea. If she were here to share the happieness Kiki felt, life would be everything Kiki wished for. But she lied and said, "Life gets even better from here on out!"she said with a smile. Kiki glanced at Maura and Teresa, giveing them an equaly big smile.

And a little creepy bat
That little creepy girl
Oh she loves to sing
She has a little gift
An amazing thing

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 7:41 pm
Erik sighed and sat down in his chair. "I'd really like to see what happens!" he whispered. He leaned back and really thought how they could get much better. But all the things he thought of were things that might never happen. But it was always good to dream.

Maura walked over to Erik and put her forehead against his. "Things are already perfect for me! I have you, Kiki, we got jobs! I'll get my legs back. There's nothing more that I could ever want! I love you Erik!" she said kissing his lips. Good thing these children were asleep!  

Half Man-half otaku
Crew

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 7:51 pm
In a little creepy place
Little creepy town
In a little creepy world
Little creepy girl

Kiki smiled at the two. It was sweet how they cared for each other. That's what they must have meant when they talked about how love can feel good. But at the sametime as Erik and Maura were happy, Kiki could feel a ping of saddness with in her heart that bour deep within her very soul. Something felt like it was missing. Something that was important to her. The longer she looked at them, the more it hurt like the night before. What was this strange and painful saddness? She couldn't remember a time were she felt so strange.

Kiki cleared her throat, avoiding all thoughts of the pain in her chest that was slowly makeing it's way toward her heart. She jumped over to Teresa and jumped into her lap. Kiki curled into a ball on her lap, placeing her head on her paws. Most unlike her, Kiki closed her eyes, feeling sad about, what she thought, was nothing at all. She sighed a jaged sigh as a ping of pain overwealmed her.

And a little creepy bat
That little creepy girl
Oh she loves to sing
She has a little gift
An amazing thing

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 6:37 am
Hearing Kiki pulled the two back to reality. Maura sat in her chair again, and sighed as well. "Well..." she said without finishing her thought. That was because there was no thought to be finished. In a way she could feel Kiki's sadness, but didn't know the source of it. But Maura put on a smile anyway and acted as if nothing was wrong at all.

Erik felt the tension as well and it made him uneasy. "I-I'll be back. I won't go far, trust me," he said getting up and quietly leaving. He never even looked back, but he expected to get some form of a question from Maura and/or Kiki. But Maura stayed silent and only nodded.  

Half Man-half otaku
Crew

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 7:16 pm
In a little creepy place
Little creepy town
In a little creepy world
Little creepy girl

Kiki only nodded as Erik left the room, must unlike her again. Ususally Kiki would ask a million and one questions, like a small child. But she just didn't feel like talking right now. For some reason, she felt angry, "When will that stupid sun go down!? I'm tired of being a cat!"she frowned, eyes still closed. The pains were getting worse, but she ignored them, her tail twitching at the end everytime a surge of pain would come.

And a little creepy bat
That little creepy girl
Oh she loves to sing
She has a little gift
An amazing thing

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 8:11 pm
It was about 2:00 and after the children woke up in about half an hour, they'd go home. Erik did as he promised and didn't wander far. He only went just outside the school yard. He sighed as the gentle breeze blew his hair and shook it away from his face. 'Wonder where Dragea is. Is she well? Is she thinking about her sister right now? When will she be back? Why do I sound like Kiki?' he rambled in his mind. he looked at the ground, then his hand. He laid it to the ground and let the current flow through his hand. Nothing. 'She's too far away.' he thought.  

Half Man-half otaku
Crew

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 12:23 pm
In a little creepy place
Little creepy town
In a little creepy world
Little creepy girl

Kiki groaned, the pain becomeing to much for her to stay quiet any longer. Standing up on Teresa's lap, Kiki jumped off. She needed some place where she could hide. She didn't want to bother the others with her pains again.

They were getting worse, the hole eatting even more. Though she would never know. Where to hide? Kiki looked around the room, her face in pain and panic.

And a little creepy bat
That little creepy girl
Oh she loves to sing
She has a little gift
An amazing thing

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 12:55 pm
Just as Erik was about to cut off the flow of the electricity through his hand, he felt something near-by. It was Kiki! he ran as fast as he could back into the school and saw Kiki with a face that showed she was in pain. "Kiki what's wrong? Is it your heart again?" he asked frantically. he really had no idea how to handle the situation as well as Dragea but he remembered that also wasn't the best time last time this happened. Dragea sat there, almost helplessly by her sister. He picked her up and sat on the floor. Erik held Kiki close to him and could feel the stressed racing of her heart against his own.  

Half Man-half otaku
Crew

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 1:06 pm
In a little creepy place
Little creepy town
In a little creepy world
Little creepy girl

"I-I'm fine. Just a little dizzy..."she lied, her voice shakey. Kiki's heart was raceing faster and faster, the pain was to much, but she wouldn't cry, even if she could. She just breathed, trying despritely to slow it down. But it wasn't working, Kiki yelped, but periced her lips togather. "Just a quick breather and I'll be fine..."she said in a strained voice. She burried her face into his chest as her heart ripped itself to shrads. She would never understand why. Kiki could feel herself get weaker.

And a little creepy bat
That little creepy girl
Oh she loves to sing
She has a little gift
An amazing thing

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 3:10 pm
Erik's mind was a blur as he desperately tried to figure out what to do. Nothing. There was nothing he could do. His alchemy at this point would only make things worse. So he held her closer, his cheek on her soft head now. "It's ok, Kiki, you're going to be fine! I won't let you go! Don't die on me! Maura and I promised your sister you'd be fine when she came back and we meant it! Come on! Fight! I know you can fight this!" he whispered.  

Half Man-half otaku
Crew

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 3:49 pm
In a little creepy place
Little creepy town
In a little creepy world
Little creepy girl

Kiki whimpered as Erik held her shuddering body against his, trying to clam her down. Her limbs curled into her body, eyes closed so tightly they could bleed. "I want my sister....I want Dragy..."she said in a shakey voice. Kiki didn't think she could take it anymore. The stabbing of a thousand knives would have felt better then this. "I want my mother..."she said, knowing her wish would never be granted.

For some reason, they fact that Erik was holding her, made her feel worse. "Let me go!"she said harshly, pushing herself away from him with her small paws. Kiki fall to the grond, her body buckleing under her own weight. But even still, Kiki tried getting to her feet. "Get away from me!!"she said in a more then demonic voice.

And a little creepy bat
That little creepy girl
Oh she loves to sing
She has a little gift
An amazing thing

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 1:21 pm
Erik reached out for Kiki but after hearing her the second time, he backed off, quick. She didn't seem very much like the Kiki he knew at all right then. "I'm not letting you do anything to these kids. I'm grabbing you one more time and that's only to take you outside. OK?" he said calmly. He scooped her up and ran outside.

Maura jumped up with tears in her eyes. "Kiki, no! Please be okay!" she cried. She too, ran for the door but Teresa stopped her. "No! I have to go with Kiki and Erik! I can't let anything happen to either of them!" she said the tears noe running down her face.

"No Maura. Kiki has to do this alone. Erik is the only one right now who can really understand her. Just stay here with me and I'll send the children home early. There's been a lot going on today!" she said grabbing Maura and hugging her.  

Half Man-half otaku
Crew

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 7:33 pm
In a little creepy place
Little creepy town
In a little creepy world
Little creepy girl

"You think I was going to hurt them!? So your true feelings finally show themselves. You do think I'm a monster. Like I blame you!"kiki yelled as Erik took her outside. Her heart was hurting so much it was driveing her nearly to maddness. "Let...me....GO!"she shouted, pushing off of him and onto the sidewalk. Again, she fall with buckled limbs. "Get away. You don't know what it's like! I'm in pain and I don't even know why!!"she screamed as another wave of pain hit her body. Her screamed could be heard all around the city it was so loud. Kiki curled in and tried to breath, but blood shot out of her mouth, just like the night before. Her body was shakeing all over, a puddle of blood wetting her fur. "I hate it....I don't even know why...You two get to be happy...and I have to be alone. My own sister doesn't even want me. Even he left me..."she said in a low voice, turning away from Erik.

Kiki shuddered breathing was becomeing shallow. Her body shuck with maddness. "..."her body finally became still. All that could be heard was someone crying, a small, honey, sad voice.

And a little creepy bat
That little creepy girl
Oh she loves to sing
She has a little gift
An amazing thing

~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~