Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
Hogwarts Grounds Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 1:19 am
"yeah end of term always seems to make every one a little downtrodden"
"and as for writing in this book i havent written very many spells of my own in it but i have written some spells that have been taught to me and werent already in the book and you may look at it but i doubt you will be able to read it cause all the writing is in elven"
*james hands summer a very big and old book
the book looks like it only has 20,000 pages but when you open it it seems to be magical and the pages seem to never end the cover of the book is covered in ancient runes and other detailed depictions of a very old elf(which happens to look similar to my avi) is battling the fierce fire elemental that was set upon his home
the cover is a dark black with silver/dark jade green trim when summer is holding the book she feels a surge of power that she most certainly could not control if the owner hadnt given her permission to touch the book*
"there are thousands of years of magical knowlede in here and this is where i got that spell for joining peoples in magical energies and where i got the spell for locating lockhart"
"i had seen my father make those spells but i wasnt sure if i would be able to do them"
"i just rembered something "
*moves closer to summer*
*whispers in her ear
"arent you going to get your heirloom before the end of term i have no idea where you put it but i was just remembering that you had hidden it in the castle somewhere well wouldnt the end of term be the best time for the peoples who are after it to try to take it cause you wont have much protection the train will be very unguarded and that seems like it would be the best time to try to take it plus if they are watching you they might discover where you hid it so next term you couldnt even hide it there"

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 8:57 pm
*Summer gasps as the power urges through her fingertips in a pulsing sensation, then smiles at James's concern for her heirloom.*
Don't worry James. It is in a vault under a personal pass code in the room of requirement. I gave the room very specific instructions not to let anyone enter my vaul without my consent (unforced of course). I doubt they could break the spells I bound around the vault as well, for they won't be broken through your typical spells, since I worded the spell around my thoughts in latin.

Summer_Breeze1507

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 11:12 pm
"yes but dont you have to take it with you when you go home?
and thats what i was worried about cause that would be the best time to try to take it the train has never really had more than students on it and a couple of train staff but if some one really wanted it wouldnt they try to take it then and im sure that even with all the peeps on the train they would most likely use dark magic and cause lots of people to get hurt and that is not good maybe you should leave it there in its hiding place"

"so what do you think of my family heirloom?
im thinking of writing this one spell i made in it but not before i test it to make sure it works
have never tried it in the proper situation
when cast its supposed to bring back the dead for a few days but then they die again in the same way they died before"

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 6:53 pm
*Summer shudders at James's spell.*
That's kind of creepy. What if they were murdered severely...wow.
Overall the heirloom sounds, and looks, incredible! It's so ancient!
I don't necessarily have to take it home...I might, but I may just leave it here...it's safer here.
OH! I just had an idea! What do you need to test that spell?

Summer_Breeze1507

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 9:29 pm
um i need a fresh dead body preferaby one thats not to mangled
i need a person who cares about the dead person
and i need my wand
but i highly doubt i could find those things at hogwarts
and i dont think they want me to do spells like that cause it may make others sick/ scared
and the final thing i have to say on that spell is its meant to give the loved ones a few extra days too say good bye to the recently deceased

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 7:12 pm
*A look of sheer deviancy and manicness spreads across her face in a sly grin*
Have you ever thought of trying it using possesions of a deceased person, rather than a body,as more of a way of finding information rather than saying good-bye...

Summer_Breeze1507

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 9:18 pm
um no i have never tried that
wait a tic are you thinking of trying to find out some info on one of your family members who died
werent you and katie and sam looking at stuff in the forgotten chamber about how you and sam are related i remember hearing something about a murdered person??

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 5:13 pm
*Summer Blushes* whee
Ya...and you see, I have a letter he hand wrote and stuffed inside a book on his parents murder, but what was disturbing about it was that the book was censored. I want to talk to him...if only for a few minutes...
I don't want to impose though! It was jus that, your spell, it churned up all of these question inside my head...

Summer_Breeze1507

cocosam

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 5:38 pm
Sam walks outside to the hill over looking the lake. She sets down her bag and then steps down, but trips on her robes and starts to tumble down the rocky hill. From the distance she looks like she did it on purpose.  
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 6:52 pm
"hey sam how are you"
turns back to summer
"um i dont think my spell will work like that and i have never tested it
also i still need a body
i could try to alter the spell but theres no telling what that would do and im not willing to cause lots of zombies or worse "
"i think we should claim this spot as our offical relaxation spot" james says on a different note

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

cocosam

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 8:15 pm
Sam keeps on tumbling and passes Summer and James. She manages to say "Hi" before she continues to tumble on. She's scared of what might happen if she rolled into the lake.  
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 9:11 pm
hmm looks like sam is not able to control her running maybe i should help
james thinks to himself as he thinks this he raises his wand points at sam and yells "Immobulus"
as i do so sam stos in her tracks
"sam you ok you looked like you were having some problems
james then yells"
Locomotor sam"
*sam then floats towards where summer and me are at*
james then casts "
Finite Incantatem" which frees her from both spells at the same time
"there now you may go to what you were doing"

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

Summer_Breeze1507

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 9:55 pm
*Once James pulled Sam towards them, Summer helped Sam to her feet and dusted off her robes from their grassy remnants.*
Are you okay Sam? *Summer pulls a strand of grass from Sam's hair.*

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 7:04 am
"Yeah, I just took a step and I tripped. Before I knew, I was on the ground tumbling to the lake." Sam then turns and takes her wand out. "Accio Bag" and her bag comes to her. She then slips it over her shoulder again. "Thanks Summer." Sam says as Summer is helping her clean up. Once she is all done, Sam stands up. "Well, I was actually going to the edge of the lake anyways, I'm looking for a shell. I have a friend who collects them back home. His dad makes him go to Durmstrang though. Talk to you later!" Sam then walks to the lake and walks across the shore. She missed Jacob so much...  

cocosam

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 4:08 pm
"bye sam have fun with your shell collection"  
Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games