Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
School of the Darkened Moon (now open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

will you join?
  yes
  no
  maybe
  PIE!
View Results

Shelby Pierre-San

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 6:15 am
rhea sat and shook her head silenty in agreement. It was true you cannot play with the fate the gods have given you.

((I'm a toasty lobster >.< just my shoulders and back got sunburnt yesterday at the wings parade and rally  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 4:49 pm
Akriest shrugged, then smiled, his good humor returning. He poked Rhea's nose softly. "It's worse for Demi-Gods than humans, but let's not dwell on it." He nodded towards the orchard. "It's a beautiful day, an classes don't start for another 30 minutes. Join me for a walk?"  

Gail Akriest

Shelby Pierre-San

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 6:20 am
Rhea scrunched up her nose when Akriest poked it but a smile crossed her face when she asked her to join him for a walk. "sure I love the gardens." Rhea told him.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 12:02 pm
Akriest grinned and bowed low, making it look courtly without being ridiculous, then took her hand and settled in beside as he started down the path, drawing in the wonderful scents of wood and earth  

Gail Akriest

Shelby Pierre-San

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 5:36 am
rhea walked with him taking in the early morning sunshine and the beauty of the wild life around them. she walked by a few class rooms and saw some students in them so she turned to Akriest and asked. "are you sure class starts in a half an hour?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 9:33 pm
Akriest frowned a little. "Umm... I think so; we have first period together, and I'm pretty sure it doesn't start till later..." He thought for a moment, then blanched. "Wait... lemme make sure; what was first period?"  

Gail Akriest

Shelby Pierre-San

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 6:01 am
Rhea pulled out a slpi of paper that she had folded up and put away in her pocket. SHe unfolded it. It was her schedual in greek. "It's Reading." she said to him.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 2:38 pm
Akriest swore. "I'm thinking about tommorrow's schedule!" He scratched the back of his head, embarrassed. "Umm... I guess we'd better hurry."  

Gail Akriest

Shelby Pierre-San

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 8:18 pm
"Right" rhea said as she headed towards the doors to enter teh school.

((I broke my net at home i will be on every few days but not that often till two weeks from now sorry guys))  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 3:09 am
((ouch.))

Akriest chuckled softly, a little embarrassed, and hurried after her.  

Gail Akriest

Shelby Pierre-San

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 9:07 am
((Yeah my brother got it working but we do not know for how long))

She let Akriest lead the way to the class room door. when they got there she stood in front if it. "Should I open it or just knock?" she asked.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 1:34 pm
In answer, Akriest shoved open the doors; you didn't ever knock at a classroom door. He was more than a little releived to see that the room was only half full. "Oh, good, we're not the only late people."  

Gail Akriest

Shelby Pierre-San

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 6:53 pm
Rhea's cheeks flushed as he flung open t doors. She quietly made her way where two empty seats were hoping that the teacher did not mind that they were late.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 10:59 am
Akriest followed her, walking proudly upright, and settled himself down into his seat. He was back to being the calm, untouchable demigod. He even went so far as to slouch a little in his chair... for comfort reasons, of course.

((Is it just meh, or is everyone else gone?))  

Gail Akriest

Shelby Pierre-San

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 2:00 pm
((I think Tuski said that she had to take a small leave for a litlte while and Dolphinwhale is having some family issues so she will be on every now and then till that gets all sorted out))

Rhea looked at the book taht was on her desk. Shakespeare it read but she did not understand what it ment. She opened the book and looked through it but quickly closed the book and pushed it aside she had a feeling this was not going to be easy for her.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff