Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply SnowClan
SNOWCLAN!!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iKatrina

6,400 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 7:24 pm
"Oh, I already know about Oak, who's Featherheart?" Sparklekit said in question, and tilted head head the smallest bit to the side. And started to tell Oak who awesome he is.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 7:24 pm
"She's a wimp." said Silverclould.

((jk!))  

Misterr Moss
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100

iKatrina

6,400 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 7:25 pm
"OOOOOHHHHHHH," Sparklekit giggled.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 10:53 am
((Sparklekit...Omistarclan? lol!!! rofl ))
Featherheart mewed her greetings.
~~~~~~~~

Ringkit sat, bored, in the nursery. She had been caught by her mother and was now being punished by not leaving the nursery. Ringkit hissed angrily. I'll show them, She thought, When I'm a warrior, I'll show them all.  

Panda--Chan
Captain

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 12:36 pm
((Hey, Patchstar...if it will make you happy...I'll get Skyears on and she trys to heal Featherheart, but she dies...
@Silvercloud: Patchstar can make her character die if she wants...))

Crystalstar sat in her den, watching her clan at work. She spotted Skyears walking out of camp and ran towards her. "Skyears, I'll help you look for herbs," Crystalstar led the way out of camp.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 2:15 pm
((greetings from Moonclan!!!!!))  

Eagles_Fan_4_Life

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 7:52 pm
((HIIIIIIIIIIIIII DEPUTY))
(Yes Crystalstar, do that)

Ringkit was bored.

(((Gimme a P! Gimme an OINT! Gimme a LESS! put it all together and what do you get? POINTLESS!!!!!!! yaaaaaay! *throws party*)))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 6:34 am
((bye-bye featherheart!!!))

she led them back to camp. She took Oak and featherheart to skyears.  

Misterr Moss
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100

iKatrina

6,400 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 7:17 am
((Thanks Panda! For accepting and for the lol about the Omistarclan, It's my thing. 3nodding ))

While following Silvercloud back to camp, Sparklekit asked Oak about every little thing he has done in his life, "What do you usually eat?" "Fresh kill." "Ohh ahh. Such as?" "Mice and Birds, and cat's who don't shut up." Imeadiatly Sparklepaw shut up. She knew what would happen if she would keep going.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 8:41 am
((Jepordy music play, waiting for someone to post!!))  

iKatrina

6,400 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 9:53 am
((lol i'm not even up that early! Then again, gaia time is different than Utah time...o.O))
(Can i use the omistarclan? it's so clever...i love it! btw you're welcome sporks of rubberness! lol)

Featherheart followed Silvercloud into Skyear's medicine den.
~~~~~~~
Ringkit tried to sneak out of the nursery but her mother caught her by the scruff. "You're not going anywhere, missy." Her mother said through a mouthful of fur. Ringkit grumbled as she heard her siblings, Petalkit (LOL CRYSTALSTAR!!!) and Wingkit playing outside.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 2:25 pm
(okay, i can't remember Skyears' password...so i'll just do it on mine....*thinks*)

Skyears looked at Featherheart, shocked. "What happened?" She said and grabbed cobwebs, poppy seeds, and dock to help with her wounds. "You may leave, I'll call you if I need you." The medicine cat mewed and began to work.

Her wounds were deep and some infected, Featherheart's breathe was reapidly increasing. Skyears ran to the back of the den and grabbed Chervil. When she came back Featherheart's breathe had stopped. "Featherheart?" She called, the she-cat didn't move. "Go in peace to Starclan." She said and walked out of the den, and headed towards Crystalstar.

"She was a good friend and a good warrior," Crystalstar mewed when she heard the news. "We will hold her vigil to night."  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

iKatrina

6,400 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 6:16 pm
((go ahead! just i didn't make it up my sis did, sorta... she was kidding around and i used it! so credit us both please!))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 7:25 am
((YAY!!! MORE POINTLESS POSTS!!!!))

She sat down and ate some freash-killl.  

Misterr Moss
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 11:27 am
((yay! I was able to find a wireless connection! My vacation last for 3 more days, this might be the last time I'm able to get on, and congraz Ripplepaw))

Bearclaw relaxed, day dreaming on a rock, the clan was growing well, new warriors, apprentices, and kits came everyday. It was hard to beleive that she was warrior herself. The fight with Thorn Clan had left her hurt, but she was still able to function correctly. It wouldn't be long before she was just like herself. Bearclaw purred in contentment and trotted outside camp for a little hunting.

((OMG!!!! Rubber sporks joined?!? *faints* I haven't seen you online in a looooooong time.))  
SnowClan

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games