Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply MoonClan
MoonClan! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 189 190 191 192 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 6:23 pm
(WHAT!!! you KILLED patchedstar? ah! how COULD you! lol!)
Cindermoon walked inside Patchedstars den, then stopped. "Patchedstar?" Patchedstar lay on the ground, she wasn't breathing. "Patchedstar?" Cindermoon whispered. Whats Patchedstar doing, she can't be dead can she? But what about her other lives? Cindermoon turned and dashed out into the Clearing, "SOMEONE GET THE MEDICEN CAT!!!!!!!!! HURRY!!!!!" Cindermoon Yowled. Oakenpelt turned and looked at Cindermoon. "HURRY!!!! PLEASE IT'S PATCHEDSTAR SHE ISN"T MOVING!!!!" Cindermoon dashed to the medicen cat den. "PLEASE HURRY!!!!" Cindermoon couldn't seem to stop yowling. She then turned. I have to find Eagleheart, she needs to know the leader is in trouble. "EAGLEHEART!!! EAGLEHEART WHERE ARE YOU!!!!???!!" Cindermoon didn't understand what to do, or what she was doing. Patchedstar looked dead, but that couldn't be, Patchedstar couldn't be dead!!
(ugh!!! I HATE depressing storys! tehe! but it makes a great twist to the story though!)  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 7:52 pm
((Pachstar died crying )) Lilypaw wached the confusion Cindermoon was makeing. She listed closely and a chill went up her spine. Quickly she ran to the apprentices den. This is a bad dream, Patchstar isnt dead. She thought  

Dreamerlily

xX-Latina-Shawty-xX

Dangerous Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 8:19 pm
((bye bye Patchstar. ill have a new litter and name one Patchkit if thats all right with you Patchstar. ill have a new litter right.... now!))
((@Cindermoon: sweet im not alone))
Nightwing sat watching Cindermoons kits. she was plum agian with kits. she felt two of them inside. she licked her kits on the head and they started to purr.
((so who is going to be leader now?))  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 8:26 pm
Cindermoon raced back to the medicen cat den. "DAPPLEWING!!!! HURRY UP PATCHEDSTAR COULD BE DIEING!!!!!!" Dapplewinghade just grabbed a few more leafs befor rushing towards Cindermoon. "Take this it should help calm the shock." She dropped a few leafs in front of Cindermoon befor racing toward Patchedstars den. Cindermoon was about to follow befor remembering the leafs. Cindermoon lapped them up then raced after Dapplewing. "Eagleheart! Eagleheart, where are you?" Cindermoon felt her self calming down. Cindermoon then heard her name, "Cindermoon! Cindermoon what is it?" Eagleheart meowed. "It's Patchedstar. . ." Ealgeheart then turned and raced towards Patchedstars den. Cindermoon felt something cold land on her nose. She looked up and saw that it was starting to rain. She then quickly troted over to the nursery.
(see? Aren't I nice? I made it rain, like in sad movies when a nice character dies.)  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 8:30 pm
(well Ealgeheart is going to be leader silly! @Eagleheart, when you get your nine lives be shur to give detail! lol!)  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 10:57 pm
(@Patchstar: PATCHSTAR!!!!!!! I GOING TO HAVE TO HAVE A NICE LONG TALK NEXT TIME ONLINE WITH YOU....Crystalstar can't be left alone with Dawnstar and Rockstar and Cursedstar....Why? couldn't you have lived 'til i died? T.T T.T T.T T.T your best friend in the entire universe needs you... crying crying crying crying gonk I think i've said enough.)

Rainpool ran into her leaders den, Patchstar lay lifeless in her nest. "Good-bye my leader." She touched her nose to the cold leaders pelt. Crystalstar would want to hear of her death. She looked up at Cindermoon and Eagleheart. "Crystalstar, she's Patchstar's best friend. She'll want to know. I'll go and tell her." Before the two cats could responed she ran out of the den and out the camp enterence.

Snowclan territory was snowing instead of raining, like the other territories. She waited by the border. A bushed moved near by and the smell of Snowclan filled Rainpool's nose. Crystalstar, Sandstripe, Heatherpaw, and Petalpaw walked out. "Crystalstar! I'm so glad your hear, I have bad news of Patchstar."

The white leader's eyes widened, "What happened? Is she sick? Ingured?" Crystalstar walked across the border without even thinking.

Rainpool shook her head, "No, she's..." She took a deep breathe and looked away from the leader's eyes. "She's gone to join Starclan."

(I will be waiting for you on IM tomorrow.... twisted )  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 9:08 am
Cindermoon padded back and forth, "Is she ok? Is it just some wierd sickness or something?" Cindermoon meowed. Dapplewing looked up, "I'm sorry CIndermoon, Eagleheart. . .Patchedstar is with starclan now. . .there is nothing we can do exsept. . .get a new leader." Mewed Dapplewing. Cindermoon turned to Eagleheart. "Congratulations. . .your our new leader." Cindermoon tried to sound cheerful, but it came out cracked. Eagleheart just staired dumfounded at Patchedstara dead body. Dapplewing touched her nose to Patchedstars body, then stepped back. Cindermoon padded slowly forward, then bent her head to Patchedstars body. "Patchedstar, you were my leader, my friend, you were always with me in the hard times and the good, thankyou, for all you've done. Thank you, please be happy in your new home." Cinddermoon murmered. She stepped back, then touched Eagleheart on the shoulder. "Do you want to say anything before we move her outside?" Cindermoon gently meowed. Ealgeheart said nothing for a moment then stepped forward, and bent her head to touch Patchedstars side. Cindermoon licked Dapplewings shoulder. "Thank you." Cindermoon murmered, then padded outside. It wasen't her place to diliver the news, that was for the new leader to decied. Cats were staring at her. Cindermoon bowed her head, then troted off towards the nursery. I must be with my kits now, there is nothing left for me to do. But as Cindermoon was about to enter the nursery she heard something, she turned and saw Moonflower looking over two kits. But they didn't smell right. "Moonflower what's going on?" Moonflower looked up. "Cindermoon can you take care of them, they don't have a home, but Patchedstar said they could stay. . .where is she anyway?" Cindermoon looked away, but she stepped forward and grabbed one kit. "there names are hores and crow." Purred Moonflower. "Grab the other one." Cindermoon meowed through the kits fur. "Ok." Moonflower grabed the other kit, then they both stepped into the nursery. "Hello." Purred Nightwing. "Mama!" Squeaked Goldenkit and Cherrykit together. Cindermoon put the kit in her mouth down, Moonflower put the other kit down, then hurryed out of the nursery. The kits were mewing, Cindermoon pushed them toward her stomach with her tail. "Humm. . .Crow and Horse. Odd names but they do smell odd in the first place." Cindermoon sighed. Cherrykit rushed over from Nightwing. "Who are they?" Purred Cherrykit. "Crow, and horse, now be nice to them thier new here." Cherrykit started to sniff them. Goldenkit eyed Cindermoon, then started to sniff them to. Well at least I have two new kits, but what about other problems, I hope Eagelheart is up to it, she has to be.
(ouch cramped fingers xp )  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 11:15 am
(now to continue....)
A yowl escaped Crystalstar's mouth, "Patchstar! Why?" She screamed into the air.

Rainpool looked away, she couldn't stand seeing Crystalstar this way. "I can take you to her body. You were her best friend, almost like her sister. You deserve to say good-bye." Crystalstar nodded and looked back at the other Snowclan cats.

"Bearclaw is in charge 'til I get back." She mewed sadly. She turned and nodded again, tail dropped. Rainpool walked away, at a slow pace, but Crystalstar seemed anxious so she moved faster. Soon they were running through the dark territory.

A few minuets later they came to a small opening in some bushes. They stepped through to a sunny area. Patchstar's body lay in the middle, Crystalstar walked towards her, not caring that cats stared at her. Rainpool nodded and ran up to Eagleheart, "She wants to stay all night for the vigil."

"Of course," Eagleheart nodded and walked over to join Crystalstar. Rainpool soon joined them.

(T.T Crystalstar's going to go depressed FOREVER!!!!!!thanks a lot Patchstar...or should i say (soon to be) Patchkit!!)  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 3:40 pm
(lol!)
Cindermoon licked the starving kits. These poor things should have been brought to my attention right away! Goldenkit looked at Cindermoon, "Mom. . .what is going on?" Meowed Goldenkit. Cindermoon looked down at Goldenkit, then sighed, "If you must know. . . Patchedstar has gone to join Starclan." there was dead silence in the nursery. "no. . ." Nightwing murmered. "NO!!" Nightwing jumped up, but her mewling kits, and chubby tummy, forced her to lay back down. Nightwing looked distant now, and kept saying no. Cindermoon looked over at Nightwing, then down at her kits. "Cherrykit? Can you go tell Dapplewing that Nighwing needs something for shock?" Cherrykit bounced up. "Of course!" Cherrykit seemed cheerful enough, but Cindermoon could see the sadness in her eyes. "Goldenkit why don't you go with her?" Goldenkit looked up then followed Cherrykit out of the nursery. Cindermoon sighed, then continued to groom Crow and horse. Well, at least I said my respects for Patchedstar, now I can take care of these two for the vigel. Cindermoon felt pain in her heart. I only wish I could stay up for the vigil, but maybe I can help by offering to look after Nightwings kits, it looks like she needs to say her good-byes.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 1:08 am
Moonflower was sad for Patchstar's death, but she knew that was going to happen anyway. It always does. She was sad, but happy, for the two kits were in the clan. And forever shall they stay untl they join Starclan. She sat staring out into the opening from the cover of an overhang. Good bye, Patchstar, and thank you. She bowed her head.  

little_moon_girl
Crew

Dreamerlily

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 9:41 am
(wat do you mean it always happens)  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 9:59 am
(tehe! I can exsplain! 'Life and death, continuing in endless circles, and will always continue untill the end of time. . .' (lol!) quote from a book I love (diferent series)!!)  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

little_moon_girl
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 10:05 am
((Yes. See? Cindermoon understands. 3nodding ))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 10:28 am
(tehe! I'm special!!! 4laugh )  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

Eagles_Fan_4_Life

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 10:40 am
((PATCHSTAR!!!!!! NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! are you still gonna roleplay?? please crying redface you should roleplay in starclan!! that would be awsome!!!!!!!! can i at least have one more conversation with you as Patchstar and Eagleheart?!?! pleeeeeeeeeeeeze))
Eagleheart blinked sleep from her eyes, expecting to be surrounded by her clanmates and her nose to be touching Patchstar's cold coat, but it wasn't. She shook out her coat and looked around. This wasnt her territory. She stiffend as a voice whispered in her ear, it whispered, You will be Eaglestar. You will be Eaglestar. You will be Eaglestar. over and over. She saw Patchstar appear before her. Her coat and eyes were glittering with stars and she looked younger. Her eyes were clear, as if the pain she'd been enduring in life had been released when she joined Starclan. "Patchstar, what happened, how did you die?" Eagleheart said as she bounded over to touch noses with her former leader. She smelled of air and snow.  
MoonClan

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 189 190 191 192 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games