Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Down the Rabbit Hole~ An Alice in Wonderland guild

Back to Guilds

This guild is for anyone who loves anything to do with Alice in Wonderland, be it the movies, books, or spinoffs. 

Tags: alice, wonderland, mad hatter, rabbit, hearts 

Reply The Mock Turtle's Rock (RPG)
Down The Rabbit Hole- Fantasy -Alice In Wonderland Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 152 153 154 155 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Night Faery
Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 4:26 pm
((I'm sorry you got locked out of your account, Indya!!))

Nana didn't have a teacup, but she chewed on her fingernails instead. "Hatter, what are we going to do?" she said worriedly.

"Shayalind! What do you think you're doing out here?" hollered her father. She turned to see him storming toward her, cloak flaring out behind him, and she instinctively clung to Hatter's arm.
"Queen Rosalie is coming," she called, hoping she sounded braver than she felt. "They'll be here soon. Oh, I'm so sorry, Mr. Hatter!" she cried, realizing how tightly she was clutching his arm, and let go immediately. "Please, Father, don't be mad, we couldn't stop it from happening-OH!" His hand struck her face so hard that she fell to the ground, and she stayed there, her tears making a puddle of orange mud beside her face. "Father," she pleaded, but her voice only came through as an imploring squeak. She slowly pushed herself to her feet and looked at her father with dancing red eyes, her tears becoming so angry and hot that they nearly burned her face. "The last time you did that to me was the day that you discarded me and sent me away with the queen... I never thought you'd do it again. I thought you were better than that. But I suppose I was wrong."

"You will never speak to me in that way! Ever!"shouted her father, and his hand came for her face again, but she grabbed his arm in time and sank her fingernails into his flesh.
"I'm not a baby anymore, Father," she said. Her skin was beginning to give off an orange-red radiance, as were her eyes. "I know when what you're doing is wrong, and this is wrong. You agreed to help us and you gave your Guardian word of honor. Don't turn back on your word and abandon me again."
Her father bit his lip, trying to hide his pained expression, and finally nodded. Nana released his arm and he gazed at the hand-shaped mark burned into his skin, and then slowly he looked up at his daughter. Their eyes met for a moment, and then he shouted,
"To arms! All Guardians to arms!"  
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 9:43 pm
Hearing the commotion from inside Indya smiled"Well they finially noticed. " She wondered where her brother had gone off to . Seeing no point in staying anymore she vanished and re-appeared next to the hatter " Well now, are we having fun yet? They're getting very very close, and my brother has gone missing. has anyone seen him?"

(Thanks, I hope to get it back soon)  

Myria_Angelus

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

The Night Faery
Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 11:32 pm
Nana closed her eyes and concentrated on settling herself down. Gradually the orange glow faded away and her skin returned to its normal color. She opened her eyes and looked mournfully at Indya. "Cheshire's gone too?" she asked. "Please don't let it be so... I fear the worst, but how could Rosalie get both Tick-Tock and your brother?"
She looked down at the cane still in her hand. "We've got to go after them," she said. "No matter what. They'd go after us."

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 12:01 pm
"Yes he was coming to warn you , and never came back" She sat down next to the Hatter and nodded " But how? if we go out now we'll get caught too"  

Myria_Angelus

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

ChocolateDippedinMello

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 2:51 pm
Rosalie re-entered the castle, unconscious Cheshire over her shoulder and smiled. "Finally." She watched The White Rabbit drag Tick-Tock into the castle just up ahead of her. Oh, she knew he'd told The Guardian's and he'd get his just desserts soon enough. As they reached the dungeon, she waited for The White Rabbit to open the door, before she pushed him down, along with Tick-Tock's heavy robotic form. Hoping he'd break something, even die perhaps on the tumble down.

"Now, for you Cheshire." She said, closing and locking up the dungeon. "I have a special place for you." She grinned like The Cheshire as if to mock him and laughed, carrying him off to his 'special' prison.  
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 3:48 pm
"The Guardians," Nana said. "They will fight Rosalie's soldiers. While the cards are distracted we can escape and make our way back to the city. But I don't know if we could get there in time...." Her eyes widened as something dawned on her. "Unless we had transportation."
She knelt down and called Jabbers over to her. "Jabbers?" she asked. "We have to get to Queen Rosalie's castle, and fast, so we can save Tick-Tock and Cheshire. Will you take us?"

The Night Faery
Captain

MadHattard

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 3:56 pm
Jabbers licked Nana's face and nudged her to hop on. Once everyone was on, her took off to The Queen of Hearts castle. Any cardguard he came in contact with, he quickly crushed beneath him as he ran.  
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 4:04 pm
Wonderland before The Underground certainly wasn't the same Wonderland they were returning too. There were piles upon piles of the beheaded's heads. Their bodies were impaled around the entryway to Wonderland and the aroma was strong with the stench of rot. Houses gone, piles of burnt wood and ash in their place. Such a depressing scene almost made you wish the old Queen of Hearts wasn't dead afterall.  

ChocolateDippedinMello

MadHattard

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 4:13 pm
Jabbers red eye glowed dangerously as he looked at the piles of heads. Hopefully the Queen would get what she had coming to her. He stopped as close to the entrance to the castle as he could, for fear that he'd attract attention to his friends if he followed. He was a Jabberwocky, baby or not.  
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 4:55 pm
The White Rabbit whimpered at the bottom of the steps, pushing Tick-Tock's lifeless body off of him before he didn't have the strength to do so. "Shouldn't have walked infront of her..." He muttered, attempting to stand before a tremor ran up his leg. "AGH!" He shrieked, clutching at his leg. "It would appear it's broken..." He sighed, it looked like he'd have to wait for someone. "This is an older dungeon though...I hope someone finds it."  

ChocolateDippedinMello

Myria_Angelus

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 5:08 pm
indya looked down on the destruction and rot that had once been beautiful wonderland "Such a shame, such beauty. Then again what is beauty..." She trailed off , not feeling like finishing " How are we getting into the castle? or more precisely how are you all getting in?" She wasn't worried about her, since she could vanish and re-appear  
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 5:30 pm
"Thank you, Jabbers," Nana whispered. "Good boy." She looked up at Indya. "Hatter and I can get through via side doors. There are plenty of them, assuming Rosalie didn't cover them up. I know pretty much all of their locations; after all, I did work here for quite a while."  

The Night Faery
Captain

ChocolateDippedinMello

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 6:09 pm
Fortunately for them, Rosalie wasn't intelligent enough to cover up the side doors, making their entrance all the easier.  
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 7:48 pm
Indya just nodded "Fine then i'll go that way with you. It's better if we stay together. " She looked down at wonderland and sighed " such a waste, she'll be the ruin of us all"  

Myria_Angelus

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

The Night Faery
Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 10:48 pm
"No, she won't," Nana said firmly, grasping Indya's hand with both of hers. "We might not have been able to help all these poor people but we can save Wonderland. I know we can."  
The Mock Turtle's Rock (RPG)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 152 153 154 155 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games