Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Vampire RP, OPEN!!! need a henrey velitory! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

will you join?
  yes
  i don't know
  naw thanks.
View Results

Gail Akriest

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 9:44 pm
"Then in a sense, I envy you." came the quite reply. "To make the choice to kill someone helpless, to slaughter them without knowing why things had to be that way, rather than having a killer instinct... I feel myself dying every time I give them that peace. I've never come to terms with it."
He looked up, meeting her eyes evenly. "But then again, killing without any reasons besides the desire and need... I've never known that pain. Perhaps I'm asking for a curse as torturous as my own. But..." a small, painful smile tugged at the corner of his mouth. "I don't have that curse, and you don't have mine. Still, we're closer than any others. I think I'll have your company, if you'll take mine."  
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 3:44 am
Blade_of_Hatred
"Then in a sense, I envy you." came the quite reply. "To make the choice to kill someone helpless, to slaughter them without knowing why things had to be that way, rather than having a killer instinct... I feel myself dying every time I give them that peace. I've never come to terms with it."
He looked up, meeting her eyes evenly. "But then again, killing without any reasons besides the desire and need... I've never known that pain. Perhaps I'm asking for a curse as torturous as my own. But..." a small, painful smile tugged at the corner of his mouth. "I don't have that curse, and you don't have mine. Still, we're closer than any others. I think I'll have your company, if you'll take mine."
Gella could help letting the small smile glide across her face & she nodded unfolding her arms & hugging him tight. "So you arn't mad with me?" she asked remebering how tense he had been inside  

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500

Gail Akriest

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 7:14 pm
Joshua stared at her. "Mad at you? What makes you... wait..." he paused, then laughed, relaxing. "No, not at all. I haven't been mad at you at all, in the short time we've known each other." He threaded his arms around her body and held her close.  
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 3:28 am
Blade_of_Hatred
Joshua stared at her. "Mad at you? What makes you... wait..." he paused, then laughed, relaxing. "No, not at all. I haven't been mad at you at all, in the short time we've known each other." He threaded his arms around her body and held her close.
Gella sighed & held him close. "I'm glad....I was worried that I had upset you." she said leaning her head on his cheast.  

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500

Gail Akriest

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 2:22 pm
Joshua smiled softly, shaking his head. "Not upset, love..." he blushed as the last word slid unintentionally from his mouth and gently stroked her hair.  
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 3:21 am
Blade_of_Hatred
Joshua smiled softly, shaking his head. "Not upset, love..." he blushed as the last word slid unintentionally from his mouth and gently stroked her hair.
Gella's heart jumped at his last word. She was finally starting to beilive this wasn't a dream & she smiled as she felt him stock her hair. She wouldn't of care if they stayed like this for all eternity, but she knew better "We'd better get back inside. You need your rest if we are going to find you friend." She said calmly

((gomen nesai. I sorry i posted them wrong i fixed it though so don't worry ^^; & do you want to get the ppl who were on this RP back on so that we can find your friend & she might actually post or should i try to pull that off?))  

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500

Gail Akriest

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 2:21 pm
Joshua smiled, half in joy and half in releif that he hadn't overstepped the bounds. He could hardly beleive his life had finally done something good for him... "I suppose we should. Might I ask for your company?"

((Ah, no worries ^^ Anyways... for now, let's leave it be; later, though, when we hit morning, we should bring them back.))  
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 4:49 pm
Blade_of_Hatred
Joshua smiled, half in joy and half in releif that he hadn't overstepped the bounds. He could hardly beleive his life had finally done something good for him... "I suppose we should. Might I ask for your company?"

((Ah, no worries ^^ Anyways... for now, let's leave it be; later, though, when we hit morning, we should bring them back.))
((kk that works))

Luna smiled & started back towards the tree trunk & walked right through it & started down the staircase on the other side  

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500

Gail Akriest

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 4:53 pm
((Alright, I already told you I got grounded till the 28th... sorry.))

Joshua smiled and hurried to join her, gently putting a hand in hers and smiling back.  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 5:15 pm
Blade_of_Hatred
((Alright, I already told you I got grounded till the 28th... sorry.))

Joshua smiled and hurried to join her, gently putting a hand in hers and smiling back.
Gella smiled & she held his hand as they walked back into the bedroom & laud back down beside him  

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500

Gail Akriest

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 12:58 pm
Joshua smiled and pulled her close to him, kissing her again with a little more certainty.

(and in a story, this is where the writer would leave off, due to certain actions not appropriate for readers. Skip this part, or what?)  
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 1:22 pm
Blade_of_Hatred
Joshua smiled and pulled her close to him, kissing her again with a little more certainty.

(and in a story, this is where the writer would leave off, due to certain actions not appropriate for readers. Skip this part, or what?)
(thats if the writer would feel the characters would go that far which gella honestly wouldn.t she is still a vampire if only halfblood & would be to afraid of hurting you to even concider it)

Gella smiled as she pulled out of the kiss a bit "Get some rest, for me?" she asked softly brushing his hair out of his face  

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500

Gail Akriest

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 4:48 pm
(*gasp* We're going against all story conduct! According to *random numbers and articles* of story telling, when an emotional agreement has been reached, the two are supposed to share the night and not get much sleep! *chuckles*)

Joshua gave a sigh of mock dissapointment. "And here I was hoping you'd ask me to recite poetry or sing a song." He smiled impishly at her, though the effect was ruined by an enourmous yawn. "Oh, all right, you win." He said, settling himself down beside her with a small smile. He smiled, half blushing, when she brushed the hair from his face, and closed his eyes, content. "As long as you'll stay with me..."  
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 5:43 pm
Blade_of_Hatred
(*gasp* We're going against all story conduct! According to *random numbers and articles* of story telling, when an emotional agreement has been reached, the two are supposed to share the night and not get much sleep! *chuckles*)

Joshua gave a sigh of mock dissapointment. "And here I was hoping you'd ask me to recite poetry or sing a song." He smiled impishly at her, though the effect was ruined by an enourmous yawn. "Oh, all right, you win." He said, settling himself down beside her with a small smile. He smiled, half blushing, when she brushed the hair from his face, and closed his eyes, content. "As long as you'll stay with me..."
((lol yeah i know im an a**))

Gella smiled & cuddled close to him "I will." she said smiling  

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500

Gail Akriest

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 9:22 pm
((you horrible little girl, you ^^))

Joshua smiled and gently wrapped his arms around her, stealing a final kiss before resting his head against the pillows and drifting into a quiet slumber.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff