Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
[RP Event] The Dark Pit (Great Demons HQ) + The Underworld Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

endinglight

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 6:14 pm

Kaz nodded, and set off towards Toy town to meet up with the others, Persiamon walking hand in hand with her partner.

((Exit Kaz to Toy and Tama town...))
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 4:44 pm

Kirashimu followed everyone to Toy and Tama Town.

[exit to T&T Town]

AbideByReality

Unbeatable Survivor

8,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

Doranak

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 3:22 am

((Dom, Strange, Oni and Malo Enter.))

Dom looked down the pit and couldn't see the end. Some shoddy stone houses on the edge, which where slowly crumbling away. Dom looked round for Malo but he was gone. Dom knew what to do he looked at Oni then at Strange then all of a sudden they all jumped. Dom wasn't scared but he wasn't excited either, he just didn't care. Dome then saw what looked like the bottem. He looked round for Oni and Strange but they where gone. All of a sudden, Bang!

"You didn't think that you of all people would reach the bottem that easy, did you?" Malo's voice echoed from above and bellow. Then the ground bellow Doms feet seemed to move down to a cave entrance.

Dom stood up and walked into the cave, which seemed to be filled with dark energy. Dom turned to see that Malo was in the pit and it was his hand which seemed to catch Dom. Dom looked in the cave and saw Statues of the Demon lords around him. Then in the center of it all, an orb. Dom walked towards it and saw Oni and Strange next to the place where there statues should be but weren't. As Dom got closer to the orb his digivice began to react. When Dom got about two foot away he couldn't get any closer, it seemed like he didn't want to get closer. Dom sat down in the center of the room and began to meditate.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:46 pm

[Kazuki and Rosemon Enter from Geko Swamp]

A cold breeze swooped the area of the Dark Pit. The trees blew against the harsh wind.
As Kazuki and Rosemon stepped foot within the deathly pits, "I'm tired. That's fight got me all-" "No complaining Christine. This is for Sheriti." "Awwww. Kazuki, meanie." Rosemon's tongue came pointing out at Kazuki. She began to slouch as she dragged her legs and waved around her arms. The two kept walking on, deeper within the area. "Kazukiii." "Christiiine." The tamer mimicked. "Meanie." Rosemon said firmly, now crossing her arms and pouting. "Weren't you the one wanting to keep me company?" Kazuki asked laying a finger on his chin. "Hmmm... Which way was it again?" The two had come to a fork in the road. They had seen a map of the area within Alphamon's office, but had forgotten of it's directions. "I think it was... Let's just go straight!" Rosemon shouted as she uncrossed her arms and slapped them down as well as raising a leg and stomping upon the ground. "Stop acting all girly like again Christine. Sheesh." Kazuki put his hands within his cargo shorts pocket and began to head off. He wore a light black and white hoodie. The hood was raised up over a half of his head. He had worn shorts, though it was summer. This area. It was freezing though. Kazuki was shivering, but not as much as he had gotten used to the cold from traveling a lot.

Before long, the pair walked into a cave. It was noisy as the wind brushed against the solid walls and made it's way out of the other end. If there was another end and a way out of course.

Teh Soupreme

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:54 pm

Karan enters the dark pit from geeko swamp

Karan got extremely serious when he has entered. Karan scavenges around he summons Burpmon as well. "we have to stay quiet Burpy ok?" Burpmon nodded. Just then Karan notices Kazuki and his Rosemon. Burpmon just and hangs on Karan's head. "He probably knows where the enterence is lets just follow him till we get indoors..." Burpmon nodded. Karan then sneakely followed Kazuki quietly and steedly until, he accidentally steeped on some dried leaves...
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:24 pm

But Kazuki and Rosemon had not heard of the loud crunch from where they were. They were too busy talking to one another to have heard of it. "So what are we gonna do when we find Murmuxmon?" The once Rosemon had asked before dedigivolving back into Lillymon. She hadn't the feel to walk anymore. She fluttered her wings gracefully and flew by the side of Kazuki. "Well..." Kazuki hadn't really thought it out. "...Mmmm. I dunno. Just go with the flow."

Teh Soupreme

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:33 pm

As Karan eavesdrops on what they were talking about he takes out a stromblade. he then stabbed the ground with it and dragged forward with it making a trail to know where they came from in case they got lost.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:49 pm

"I wonder if we're going the right way." Lillymon questioned. A worried look struck her face due to uneasiness. "No worries. We're going the right way." Kazuki reassured, though he had doubts himself. A small tiny, almost whistle like sound hit Kazuki and Christine's ear.

Teh Soupreme

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:03 am

Karan stopped right where he was. He thinks that they sense him. His heart feel like a giant hole was in the middle of it. He was lucky that it was dark and that he was wearing black clothing. *Achoo* the Burpmon said. Burpmon then put his hands over his mouth. Karan felt like he was gonna get caught following him. But he still stood where he was making sure that they won't make a single sound.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 3:09 am

"Wait!" A voice echoed.
Dax was ran up to Kazuki, Leormon by his side.
"ARE YOU CRAZY!?" He bellowed.
He looked around the all-so-familiar Dark Pit. He shivered remembering everything that happened.
"I ALMOST DIED HERE.
TWICE.
AND THAT WAS EVEN WHEN I HAD FOUR OTHER PEOPLE HELPING ME.
AND YOUR COMING HERE.
ALONE!?" He continued shouting. In true honesty, he was concerned about Kazuki.

City in Slumber

Dexterity Bonus

Timid Explorer

9,850 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:37 am

[Enter Kyo from Geko Swamp]

Kyo walked down into the pit. "Hey Kyo" Mushroomon whispered. "ya" he replied
"maybe it would be best if I digivole". "Hm" Kyo pulled out his digivice
"It looks like I only have enough D-Soul To get you to the champion Level".
Kyo stuck out his hand a vivid purple aura radiated out of it.
Kyo slammed the top button of the digivice. "Digivole!" he exclaimed.
Mushroomon glue with a bright purple light.
His creme skin was replaced by dark thick bark.
"Woodmon!"
the freshly digivoled Digimon exclaimed. Kyo climbed up into the tree digimon
"Good now I wont get any dirtier" Kyo said in a proud tone. "Now lets go find the others."
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:05 am

(Enter Lance)
''What in the world the magnetic force here is preventing me from flying , i'm gonna crash . '' Lance reverted to normal trying to get up , but fainted from serious injuries from the last fight and the crash.

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Battle: Mage 100

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:41 am

As Karan stood their his mouth opened out pretty big. *facepalm* Karan said whispering to Burpmon ********* what the hell are these guys doing here.....their gonna ruin everything....not to mention how loud they are...they are trying to kill us...." Burpmon also made a facepalm. He then wispered to Karan "we just have to make sure we don't get caught entering once we enter with them we will then go our own separate way and find the chamber with Leviamon..."

"Yes Burpy Leviamon is the only demon lord that we can trust he saved us in the war long ago...and he probably know what happened to my parents...."

"But the three that have just entered...."

"Let them be...they will soon find out the horrors of the DARK PIT themselves and find out why they will rue the day they came here"
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:53 pm

Woodmon walked farther into the pit with Kyo hanging over the edge.
Out of the corners Kyo's eye he noticed a tamer with a strange Digimon
crouching and watching something or someone .
"Woodmon would you put me down please". Kyo asked
Woodmon pulled Kyo out of the top of his head and placed Kyo on the ground.
Kyo walked over to the tamer with the strange Digimon and crouched down next to him.
"Whatcha lookin' at" he whispered.

Dexterity Bonus

Timid Explorer

9,850 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Timid 100

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 4:20 pm

Karan know that this tamer cant take him on due to his lack of remaining energy. Karan pulls the Storm Blade out of the ground and points it to the tamer, a centimeter away from his chin. "You better leave here.....its to dangerous to have just a champion level digimon with you."
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games