Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
The East Data Ocean Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

beylese

Spicy Egg

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 1:57 am

"we apparently came here!" charie shouted, a little sarcasticly.
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 5:45 am

Kenshin and Plue look at Obito and the other Agumon. Questionably the human asks them, "Who are you?"

Kenshin Yuki

iZann

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 7:50 am

Dracomon stopped flapping his wings and landed beside Monodramon, extending one clawed arm and grinning widely, though he was panting quite heavily.
"Good spar! Hey I didn't know you were that strong." he said with a toothy grin.

Zann felt like laughing when Charie answered back at Obito. No, really, what did he think? He rolled his eyes as he said it to himself.
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 11:39 am

Ninjamon took the food as he came out of the tent.
Thanks.
He said as he looked at the tamer who appeared. Soma ran up to the tamer.
"Hey Obito, how have you been? You too Agumon?"

cdcash912

Zero Cousland

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 12:19 pm

Obito looked at Charie "Ara? How'd you get here so fast is what i meant" Obito said and if this was a T.V. anime he would have a question mark above his head "Er we're fine though Obito might have hit his head while i was in the digivice" Agumon said to Soma. At this time Agumon and Obito looked at Kenshin and introduced themselves "I am Obito and this is my partner-" Obito started to say "Agumon's the name Beating down bad digimon is my game!" Agumon said interupting Obito
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 12:41 pm

Plue blinks after hearing the Agumon's response. "You don't get the gag do you?"

"No he probably doesn't. Stand still." Kenshin claims, shaking his head. He reaches into his backpack and pulls out his notepad and pencil, about ready to draw again.

Kenshin then walks away from the group, turning around to catch everyone within his vision. The artist now goes on to drawing the tamers and their partners, excluding Plue.

Kenshin Yuki

KomiTomiButterfly

Miasmal Dragonslayer

32,940 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Master Slayer 200
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 2:13 pm

Chii was silently laughing at Obito's entry and and The tails no tanting to get hurt.
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 5:17 pm

"Yeah it was." Monodramon said grabbing the held out claw. "I thought I would beat you."

"Come on Mono I knew he would win." Etemon said coming out of the tent.

"Aw man" Mouse said as he saw Monodramon lost.

shadowk18

Enduring Protector

beylese

Spicy Egg

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 2:31 am

the tail wrapped itself around gryphonmon's leg. "what are you doing?" "hiding" it said. "well, I know I rode on gryphonmon." charie said to obito.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 2:59 pm

"Lucky" Obito says with envy "Agumon Cant stay in a flying Digimon form for more than a few Hours so i dont really like to ride atop him" At this Moment Agumon sweat drooped in embarresment "Staying Metal Greymon or WarGreymon makes me hungry"

Zero Cousland

beylese

Spicy Egg

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 3:25 pm

"I'm always hungry." gryphonmon added, pretending the tail wasn't practicaly strangling his leg.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 3:37 pm

(Sorry I haven't posted in awhile guys busy with christmas and all that..)
Hawkmon looked at the salamon who had just stuck her tounge at him. He balled his wings into fists and started to charge towards her,"If you wanna insult like that put up your dukes."
Gabumon sighed and looked at akles sleeping,"hmm.. strange a tent right there and he falls asleep outside." He turned to hawkmon,"Overzealous as always."

akles

Ninja Ryroki

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 3:54 pm

Veemon put pururumon on top of his head and walked over towards a sleeping likys. "I can't believe he fell asleep... I'm bored." Tokomon smiled a big toothed grin at veemon,"Maybe we should all get rest."
Veemon shook his head sending pururumon flying,"No I want to spar with somebody I'm bored."
Tokomon sighed,"Yeesh you act like such a child."
Pururumon crawled out towards the other digimon,"Me wanna spar to."
Pururumon digivolved to Poromon
Poromon smiled,"Now can I spar..?"
Tokomon looked at poromon then digivolved back into patamon.
"No your still to small sorrry."
Poromon went towards the water to pout while Veemon looked around,"Doesn't anybody wanna fight..?"
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games