Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
Factorial Town Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yin Yun Yang

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 5:16 am

(Wow, that was a lot of drama outside of the mansion.)

Yin was charging up the staircase using the blade to cut down skull satamon in the way and the buster to shoot any there was beyond his blade, occasionally taking pot shots at murmuxmon, who continued to send falmes onto the staircase.

Murmuxmon watched carefully the progress made by the tamers up the tower, he knew they could not leave the tower. Anything, even his death was needed if only to stop them from reaching the final tower. It was too late to move walls to stop them now.

Astamon watched very carefully the battle in the first tower, that was the important place at the moment.
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 3:38 pm

[Sago enter from drive city]

Lands on a building looking around for Mega ,"Veemon, any luck finding him?"

Sago_Knight

Doranak

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 4:34 pm

[[Dom and Hanzo enter from Gear Savana]] They climbed out of the sewers, when a guardmon sprayed them with water then with hot air. Dom smiled and said "A free shower and dry, cool!" They were walking around when Dom saw some nasty looking Guardmon coming at him. "Are you ready?" Dom's black digivice began to glow. He asked. "Yes sir. Elecmon digivolves to Black Garurumon." Dom got on his back and said. "There are three of them we have to run."
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 4:41 pm

User Image

As Gin continues running upward with his digimon he keeps getting closer to the others.After a few minutes of running they can see Yin and Kazuki but they are still a little far off so he then shouts at them,"Yo Guys Guess Who's Back!!!"

User Image

gstyle818

Yin Yun Yang

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 5:08 pm

(I have a feeling that blue pichu will not be joining us this evening)

"Welcome back, just in time for dealing with the bad guys. I figure we'll have an easier time at the top of the tower."
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 5:21 pm

Dom and Haku began to run off but were followed. The Guardmon began to fire at them. Haku leapy up into the air. "There are too many we need help." Dom says to Haku as they run down an ally.

Doranak

Mega20Mega20

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 6:20 pm

[enter from drive city]
"hes right here" points in cactus patch"ima kill barney for that"
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 6:32 pm

Looks confused and looks at digivice ,"But he's been asleep since we entered the place." Looks up and sees a birdramon.

Sago_Knight

gstyle818

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 7:31 pm

User Image

Gin smiled as he arrived,"You sure will guys."He then looked over at Yin."So who are you fighting at the moment.Gin's digimon stood behind him as they stared at Murmuxmon.

User Image
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 7:52 pm

"Well, I was figuring deal with murmuxmon on the way up and when we get there, and just dealing with the skull satamon like riding a lawn mower around the yard."

Yin's digimon still followed closely behind him firing off in enemy directions.

Yin Yun Yang

Doranak

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 8:14 pm

Dom and Haku had found sanction in a balcony of a tall tower. Dom climbed down and opened the door in he was in a staircase where they could see figures in the distance. Dom ran up the stairs to get a closer look. Haku was nervous but he was willing to fight along side Dom.
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 8:40 am

Kazuki listens to the conversation as he attacks a Skull Satamon. Palmon stretches her claws and attacks some Skull Satamon. Kazuki charges up a beam and sends it out towards two Skull Satamon. They both get deleted in the attack.

Teh Soupreme

Doranak

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 9:10 am

Dom stopped and saw the Palmon wrap up the Skull Satamon but the stairs beneath Dom's and Haku's feet began to crumble. They quickend there pace to avoid the fall. Haku got ahead of Dom and the steps between them fell. Dom was stuck on a lone step. "Help! Help me!" Dom shouted. The step could only fit him on so Haku could not aid his companion.
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 10:29 am

(um, how did you pop up inside the mansion? Let alone get through the entire place full of virus-spawn and manage to get into one of the innermost courtyards and get higher in the tower than us when the bottom had been surrounded by devitamamon? that was a long winded thing I just did there, sorry.)

Yin Yun Yang

Doranak

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 10:52 am

((Well we were getting chased and leapt up onto a balcony which was 'open' hehehe sorry if I sorta god modded I just didn't see the last part.))
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games