Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
Gear Savanna Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 118 119 120 121 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kranicc

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 11:30 am

[[Enter - Kranic & Snow Agumon - From The Toy & Tama Town]]

"Ugh this place is unbearable, can we hurry." Snow agumon complained to his tamer.
"Of course, we just need to go east and we will be at the city." Kranic laughed, not really annoyed at all.
"Alright Kranic, but please lets hurry." Snow agumon continued panting from the unbearable heat, that was only unbearable, due to his frigged nature.
[[Exit - Kranic & Snow Agumon - To Network City]]
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 1:53 pm

[[ryu, metal seadramon, and dorugoramon,from cpu]]

Ryu looks around the area, and decides to set up camp here.
"Well, looks like we'll be staying here for the night, any objections?"
metal seadramon and dorugoramon were both silent.....but a terrible noise tears through the silence, as a megadramon and a gigadramon fly through the air at ryu
"Hmmmm....two megas v.s. one ultimate, one mega, and a tamer with weapons, I like those odds!"

Ryu jumps into the air, and lands on dorugoramon's back, who then flies into the air to combat the megadramon, while metal seadramon attacks the gigadramon....

"Hell squeeze!" Metal seadramon squeezes the gigadramon in a grip stronger than steel.....

Amias Nicht

Amias Nicht

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 1:55 pm

"If he's doing what I think he's doing then we no need to worry!"
"Brave metal!" Dorugoramon fires three huge iron balls from the cannons on his shoulders...."Demon flames!" Dorugoramon lights the iron balls on fire, making them able to delete digimon just by touching them....

"Now to make this fun!"
Ryu fires arrows at the gigadramon, then at the megadramon, bonding them together by steel wires...
"You know what happens when steel hits electricity!"
ryu fires an arrow strapped with fourty ten watt batteries into the metal wire, stunning both the digimon, leaving them open for attack....
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 2:11 pm

"now, finish th-, wait, what the?!"
ryu sees both the digimon break free of the electrical current, and both attack metal seadramon, with his armor, the attacks merely stun him, but it allows the gigadramon to pull free. Both digimon start focusing on ryu and dorugoramon, and fire rockets at us simultaneously. Ryu fires an arrow at one of the rockest, causing it to explode, but the second knocks him off dorugoramon, because he was nowhere near the rocket's size, so it didn't explode. Dorugoramon flies down and catches him, but looks up to see megadramon flying straight at them, readying his blade to slice through ryu and dorugoramon....

Amias Nicht

Amias Nicht

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 2:15 pm

"River of power!"
A beam slices through megadramon, instantly deleting him.
"Nice save, now for gigadramon!"
both dorugoramon and metal seadramon fire at the gigadramon, who, after just recovering from the arrow, is unable to avoid it, and is deleted.
"Wow, that was hard...."
ryu and the others fly down and land, taking shelter, metal seadramon de-digivolves to betamon, and dorugoramon to dorumon, who all then lay down to rest...

(Keep in mind rouge tamers, even though they de-digivolved, they can still fight!)
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 3:00 pm

the next morning, ryu awoke to a hot sun blaring right into his eyes, and that dorumon and betamon had already ate.
"Well, I guess we should set out then, maybe find s'more virus digimon to eradicate...."
after about an hour of walking, ryu almost falls into a pit with large metal spikes at the bottom, just waiting to impale someone....
"Now who in their right mind would put spikes here?"
"I, omnimon, of the royal knights, wish to eliminate you from the face of the digital world, it is the order of my lord, yggdrasil...if you survive against me, then yggdrasil will no longer pursue you, but if you lose, then all just continues normally anyway, just without you..."
" don't think this is what i meant, but I'll never turn down a challenge from the royal knights!"
both betamon and dorumon fully digivolve, dorugoramon and metal seadramon attack omnimon at the same time, only to be repelled by his blade, but omnimon had a small burn on his arm from metal seadramon's cannon.

Amias Nicht

Amias Nicht

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 3:01 pm

Omnimon then fires a huge laser blast out of his cannon, metal seadramon and dorugoramon counter it with river of power and demon fire, while ryu continuously fires arrows at him, which he blocks with his sword...
"Nothing's working...what to do.....hmmmm..." Wait, that might work, if only we can angle it right....
ryu tells metal seadramon his plan, then ryu fires an arrow directly above omnimon, and metal seadramon fires a blast at it, and since the arrow is metal, it reflects the blast towards omnimon, leaving a cloud of dust everywhere, and no one can see....
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 3:06 pm

"If thats your best bet, then you will not survive this fight..." said omnimon as he rose higher and higher into the air....he fired another blast, which was again paralleled by metal seadramon and dorugoramon....ryu then made an arrow with open leak spots, so it would explode when hit with high amounts of energy....
"Eat this!"
ryu fires the arrow at the base of omnimon's garuru cannon, the blast sending omnimon flying backward to the ground, leaving a cloud of dust behind him..
"If thats the best you can do, then after this, there will be one less royal knight in the digital world!"

Amias Nicht

Amias Nicht

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 3:17 pm

omnimon then got quickly back up, and started charging his cannon, just as he is about to fire, ryu fires a bomb equipped arrow into his cannon, and the arrow explodes when he fires, still lodges inside his gun arm.
"Looks like you can't use that gun anymore!"
Ryu was right, omnimon's gun arm was so badly damaged that it was no longer usable....
"I say we should end this, or would you rather just leave now and not have to be deleted?"
omnimon charges at ryu with his blade in hand, ryu takes out two arrow formed blades, and starts a sword fight with omnimon. The battle lasted a long time, but ended when omnimon knocked away both of ryu's weapons.
"You will now cease to exist, and yggdrasil will be pleased with me once again!"
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 3:18 pm

As omnimon was about to deliver the final blow, metal seadramon fired a blast at his sword, repelling him from ryu.
"bothersome digimon, you will die if you stand in the way of yggdrasil!"
Omnimon almost slashes metal seadramon, but an arrow pierces him, and omnimon jumps back from the pain, and the bomb on the arrow explodes....

Amias Nicht

Amias Nicht

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 3:28 pm

"well, you turned out to be better than I thought...."
omnimon had half of his body blown off by the blast, his gun arm was gone, and his cape was destroyed, but the worst damage was on his sword, it was cracked everywhere. It appeared that metal seadramon and dorugoramon had de-degivolved, thinking that the struggle was over....
"Well, if I am such a strong opponent, then what of your honor, your sword is your honor, and from what I see, your honor is pretty broken!"
Ryu took out his crossbow and got ready to fire, but when he did fire, omnimon repelled the arrow and flew right at him, he swung down, and ryu blocked his sword with his crossbow.

"I may have underestimated you, but don't let it get to your head...I will still eradicate you!"
"You might, but I won't die without taking you with me!"

The deadlock lasted for about five minutes, then both omnimon and ryu, both tired, ended the deadlock, and ryu, a safe distance away, fired one last arrow into omnimon....

"this battle.....it was the most of a challenge that I've ever had, and I have to say, you have succeeded, you may live on without any more intervention from yggdrasil...."
those were omnimon's final words before he fell to his deletion...

"Wow, that was more difficult than anything I've ever seen, and Ive seen a lot. We need to go help our friends now. they will most likely be in trouble...."

[[ryu, metal seadramon, dorumon, exit to factorial town....]]
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 9:45 am

[enter zade and striker from toy and tama town]
''ok ready to fight?''
''yeah!bring it on''
''lets find something to fight''
''ok''
zade and striker explored a bit then they found a wild agumon
''ready?''
''yeah!''
striker attacked the agumon
''VEE KNOCKOUT!!!''
striker punched the agumon and instantly deleted it
''that was easy''
they battled a few more digimon then something happened
''your digivolving again!''
''VEEMON DIGIVOLVE TO XVEEMON!!!!''
''finally lets rest for a while''
''ok''

ARLINDER

ARLINDER

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 11:07 am

zade woke up,he accidentally fell asleep
he looked around to find striker was busy trying out his xveemon attacks on big rocks
''hey how do you feel now?your an adult digimon now''
''i feel more grown up,it pains me to say it but i dont feel like playing anymore''
''dont worry,im sure yukki would understand''
''i hope so''
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 11:44 pm

(enter amy and Yukki from toy and tama town)

Amy and Yukki ran into the savanna from the and city they looked around, curiously. As they ran Yukki tripped. she laughed
"Hahah, i guess i'm not used to my new legs yet"
"lets keep going, maybe we can train on the way to the city and you can digivolve again"

tinagina42

ARLINDER

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 2:56 am

''hey striker show me what you can do''
''ok''
''which one first?''
''STRONG CRUNCH!''
striker ran up to a rock and bites it making it smash into ruble
''HEARTY SHATTER!''
striker jumped into the air and shot a fireball at a rock causing it to melt slowly
''X-LASER!''
striker shot a laser out of his chest into the air
''wow that could be seen from miles away!''
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 118 119 120 121 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games