Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
[RP Event] Network City Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yin Yun Yang

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 3:15 pm

"Well, since you didn't hear me the first time. You look bewildered, confused, and at a loss of things to say or do at the current moment."

Points directly at Gin's nose, within an inch.

"So what say you to joining a venture that includes multiple possibilites of varying hijinks and or mishappenings while wandering this big island in search of adventure. Possibly taking down digimon that believe might makes right, therefore doing the right thing by stopping them from misusing their might."

"What he means is want to travel the world in a group looking for mean digimon and seeking adventure."
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 3:22 pm

Gin stares at Yin a little confused and his digimon get behind him.Then he looks back at his digimon."What do you guys think?"

"I don't know Gin I'm all up for travel and adventure but..."Kyle XY said staring at the others.

"...but we rather travel and have and adventure with just the seven of us."Chuey interrupted.

"Do you feel the same guys?"Gin said looking at the rest of them.

"We all feel the same Gin."Jack said standing infront of him.

Gin looks back at Yin."There you have it we must decline your offer."

gstyle818

Yin Yun Yang

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 3:47 pm

"Okay then. If it is going to be that way. Goblimon."

"Got ya."

Goblimon grabs Gin and Yin and him start running towards the bench again.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 3:59 pm

Gin's digimon saw goblimon taking Gin away.

"Oh no you don't!"Kyle XY said running after Goblimon.Then he strikes Goblimon making him throw Gin up in the air."

"I'll get him!"said Gin as he flew to catch Gin."Gin are you O.K."

Gin looks up at Marcos."Yeah I'm fine thanks buddy."

gstyle818

Yin Yun Yang

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 4:04 pm

"Oddly enough attempting to grab people into this has only worked once. Everyone else usually runs away or now, in this case, escape. Oh well."

"After that I'm going to need some food and a nap."

"Then off to sit under that tree near the bench and to eat some of the food then it it."

Go over to the tree, eat some food. Goblimon falls asleep and Yin takes out his DS. Neither really act like what happened had.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 4:20 pm

Marcos sets down Gin gently and stares at him with concern."Are you sure your ok Gin."

Gin looks at Marcos and Kyle XY."Yeah I'm fine thanks guys."

Chuey walks infront of them."Um Gin I'm hungry."

"Yeah we all are."said Tre.

"O.k guys lets take a brake."Gin and his digimon walk over to a shady tree and sit down under it.He pulls off his backpack opens it and takes out the food and divides it equally among them."Here you go guys eat up.

"Thanks Gin"

They start to eat.

gstyle818

Eric Coldfire

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 4:52 pm

Eric leaned down to Candlemon "do all the corps. in the digiworld kidnap the future employes?"
"maybe.... " Candlemon hopped on Eric's shoulder and looked at the guy with the multiple digimon the back to the guy and his goblimon "i don't like or trust him."
"me too." Eric folded his arms "but if it comes down to it, we can just Bar-Be-Que him."
Candlemon chuckled "right."
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 4:58 pm

Taylor sighed slightly,"Well i dont think that was the right approach to the situation. Maybe you shouldn't try to kidnap people. It sort of makes people no trust you, even those who are already in your group." "Maybe we should just leave him, i we've been here for hours and we still havent fought anyone!"Ares whined. "No, we'll just follow, not full heartedly. His meaning is good but his ways arent very conventinal."

Pagolion

gstyle818

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 5:02 pm

While Gin and his digimon where eating Gin noticed another person with a candlemon.Gin looked back he swallowed his food before he spoke."Hey guys theres another tamer over there."He pointed to Eric.

Kyle XY swallowed his food then looked over at Eric."Yeah you're right that is a tamer."

Marcos already finished eating and looked over at Gin."Do you think we should worry about him Gin."

Gin stared at his digimon."I don't know guys but stay on guard o.k."

"Got it."
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 5:49 pm

Eric walked over "hey are you guys ok?"
Candlemon flew over to Gin.

Eric Coldfire

gstyle818

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 5:53 pm

Gin stood up caught candlemon and set him down.He then stared at Eric."Yeah I'm O.K. so what do you want."

Marcos stood up and stood next to Gin.Then he stared at Eric."So who are you guys."
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 6:52 pm

Eric put his hands up "easy, i'm not with psycho over there." he nodded to Yin and Goblimon "i'm Eric."
"and I'me Candlemon."

Eric Coldfire

Yin Yun Yang

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 6:56 pm

"Sorry. Sheesh. Haven't you ever just felt like carrying someone away from everything?"

Goblimon wakes up suddenly, sweating and screaming.

"You have the dream again?"

"Ya, I swear I could almost tell who it was this time."

"Ya, I keep almost seeing it in my dreams too. Maybe we could try a psychiatrist?"

"Ya, but I doubt there are any in this world."
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 7:02 pm

Gin's digimon all stared at him."So you're Eric and Candlemon."Gin cracked his knuckles."It doesn't matter if you ain't with those two we are still going to beat you up."Then he and his digimon all started laughing."Hahaha don't worry its cool I'm Gin."

"I'm Kyle XY."

"I'm Chuey."

"I'm Chavo."

"I'm Marcos."

"I'm Tre."

"And I'm Jack."

gstyle818

Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games