Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
The Hunted Desire (Accepting Profiles now) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think werewolves exisit?
  Hell yeah they do!
  No...
  Are you kidding? I'm one of them!
View Results

Gail Akriest

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 10:12 pm
Akiera glanced at Tala in shock. the clan? she can't mean... "I see. well, then, that is interesting." He smiled. "By the way, both Tala and I are lycanthropic victims as well... though mine is a bit different of a story than any of the others."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 3:57 am
Blade_of_Hatred
Akiera glanced at Tala in shock. the clan? she can't mean... "I see. well, then, that is interesting." He smiled. "By the way, both Tala and I are lycanthropic victims as well... though mine is a bit different of a story than any of the others."
Luna sighed because they didn't ask for more details then smiled "Really? May i ask your story then?" shesaid with true intrest  

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500

Gail Akriest

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 10:46 pm
Akiera glanced at tala, who was busy adding the deer to the stew, and shrugged. "Alright." He settled into a more comfortable position. "My parents were both lycanthropy victims, but were unaware of each other's problem. So they married, hoping to have a normal child, and gave birth to a child. It was a new moon. Overjoyed at having a child, they took me home, but as the new moon changed slowly to full, they saw the child was changing too. It was then they realized what they had done. So they threw the child into the river, in hopes of sparing it of a cursed life. The child could never fully transform, but each night except for a night of a new moon, he partially transformed." He smiled. "That child was me." He nodded at the now cut up deer. "And that is why I can catch and kill a deer barehanded on the crecent moon."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 6:01 am
Blade_of_Hatred
Akiera glanced at tala, who was busy adding the deer to the stew, and shrugged. "Alright." He settled into a more comfortable position. "My parents were both lycanthropy victims, but were unaware of each other's problem. So they married, hoping to have a normal child, and gave birth to a child. It was a new moon. Overjoyed at having a child, they took me home, but as the new moon changed slowly to full, they saw the child was changing too. It was then they realized what they had done. So they threw the child into the river, in hopes of sparing it of a cursed life. The child could never fully transform, but each night except for a night of a new moon, he partially transformed." He smiled. "That child was me." He nodded at the now cut up deer. "And that is why I can catch and kill a deer barehanded on the crecent moon."
Luna nodded. She understood how he felt. A complete outcast, an unwanted curse , a waste of flash & blood & she smiled softly. Then she looked over at Tala & spoke softly "At least you found someone....thats takes you for you..." she said calmly  

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500

Gail Akriest

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 11:36 pm
He glanced fondly over his shoulder at Tala. "yes... if nothing else, I'm glad I was able to meet her. It's made everything worthwhile."
(squiggle needs to post...)  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 5:59 am
Luna then sighed & buckled her blades to her belt again & stood "Well then I guess i shouldn't intrude. Thank you for everything." she said bowing her head with a slight smile then she turned to leave.

((Idk she was on yeaserday for a while i thought she'd post but i guess not))  

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500

Squiggle~Me`Penguins

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 6:01 am
[[I know, sorry. Computer keeps crashing ¬¬]]
Tala blushed slightly, hiding it behind her hair as she served up stew for the three of them and passing it around. "Well I wouldn't have been able to get rid of Lucia if it weren't for you. I know she'll come back but at least she'll think twice first."

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 6:04 am
Tala looked up at her. "Hey, don't leave so soon!" She said, handing her a bowl of stew. "Stay with us, at least while your wounds heal."  

Squiggle~Me`Penguins

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 9:12 am
Squiggle~Me`Penguins
Tala looked up at her. "Hey, don't leave so soon!" She said, handing her a bowl of stew. "Stay with us, at least while your wounds heal."
Luna bit her lower lip first looking from the bowlto tala then back again & she finally thought on how long it had been since she had eaten...had it really been a week already? Her stomaceh pain shooting through her confermed her thoughts then she smile "Thank you." she said gently taking the bowl & sitting back down & she ate slowly. She felt a bit akward. She wasn't used to being around others to often.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 2:15 pm
Kat held back a laugh, sitting up to face him.. He was surprised no doubt at her rant. She took the hand that she was previously lying on and let it rest in hers, seeing he was serious.

"But you didn't hurt me at all. No one leads a perfect life. Every person has something to forget... or something they'd like to forget in their past. What lies behind us and what lies before us are small matters compared to what lies within us."

She smiled. "When I look into your eyes, I see life and a will to live. You're not a machine. You've got a purpose in this world. Don't worry about the people in your past. There's a reason they didn't make it to your future."

"Live in the moment Nich. Just think about what's going on now. You worry me when you go into these... sinks of depression. You just seem so sad."

Cabochon

Noltic

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 7:56 pm
Nich ran his fingers through his long hair. He had a habit of doing that when he was preparing for something, generally before a fight. Rhis situation however held far more risk than any fight hed been in.

"Kat... my life is sadness though. Im the last living member of a failed social experiment as well as its hubris. I may not need to worry about the past, and i don't. Living in the moment is the ideal attitude for a drifter after all. But i worry that history has a knack for repeating itself. Ive never kept a companion more than one night because i feared if i woke after them then they wouldnt have had the chance."

He knew this was the truth... there was no mystery left.

"Kat... I dont want to hurt you."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 10:05 pm
Akiera examine to helpd Luna shrewdly. "Of course. It's no real trouble to help a kin and a friend."  

Gail Akriest

Squiggle~Me`Penguins

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 11:50 am
Tala could tell Luna was nervous, so she sat slightly back from her so as to give her space and started eating the stew. It tasted good for one of her concoctions of things. "She swallowed a mouthful and then drank from her water bottle. "What to do next then huh?" She asked to no one in paticular.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 2:06 pm
Kat withdrew her hand and stared at it, picking at some grass on the forest floor.

"I don't want to leave you Nich." she whispered.

She took her feet out of the water, chilled, and stuffed her boots back on. She was filled with a deep sadness now, thinking to herself, You knew this was coming... It was too good to be true.

"The thing is Nich... If you left, I wouldn't be able to sleep, yet I wouldn't be able to face the day. I'd be thinking of you and where you could be, mourning over the fact that if something happened to you, I couldn't do anything because I wouldn't know."

She sighed. "And that just seems too much... too much for me to bear. I don't knwo what I'd do."

Cabochon

Gail Akriest

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 3:30 pm
Akiera smiled at Tala's question. "First off, we watch the reason we were supposed to come here for." He pointed at the sky just as a streak of light flashed across it; a shooting star. then another, and another, and soon the whole sky was filled with bright streaks of light. "This happens only once every hundred years." He said, watching the sky. He unconciously reached for Tala until his hand lay on top of hers.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games